[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socializing >drink Holiday >drink Big sporting event >drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Socializing
>drink
Holiday
>drink
Big sporting event
>drink
Relaxing
>drink
Any type of party
>drink

Is this all there is to look forward to in older age? Just alcohol? I've never really seen the appeal
>>
Bump

Me either anon
>>
>>26273341
Absolutely agree with this.

It's impossible to have a social life at university if you don't drink.
>>
You don't have to drink at any of those things.
You could just fill up your red solo cup with your favorite soft drink.
>>
I basically need to drink. To enjoy myself, to fall asleep at night, you name it. I have an objectively very interesting and adventurous life, and would definitely be considered a normie. But without alcohol I'd still be miserable. Sucks.
>>
File: 1450104761965.jpg (106 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1450104761965.jpg
106 KB, 500x484
You get used to it, OP, especially when you drink on your own.
Then you get hooked on the stuff, you finally get the courage to get ready to kill yourself and your parents find out then have to call the authorities for you to get help.
Its a great life.
>>
>>26273341
Alcohol is nothing special. I only drink when the rest of my family drinks and I only go for stuff that tastes good, like Coke with Rum and a lime wedge. Shits real good, I could drink that all day.

Really, the appeal behind growing older is moving out (or waiting until parents move out or die) so you can have the house to yourself. Sure, you have to get a job eventually, but freedom is the best thing in life.
>>
I really wanna drop drinking but its so fucking difficult to do so if you want to be social

Maybe I'm just weak willed. Once I get a vape I think I'm just going to get faded all the time instead.
>>
>>26274562
>I have an objectively very interesting and adventurous life

Yeah alright buddy
>>
One time drinking got a girl to talk to me, that was a good day
>>
>>26273341
wish cannabis was legal everywhere in the states. it's much more effective at controlling my anxiety in social situations than alcohol. its kind of taboo to smoke weed and not drink at a party. or, even worse, people mooch your weed and then don't talk to you because you're an awkward depressed freak
>>
>>26274871
>freedom is the best thing in life

I miss Rand Paul already
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.