[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to completely beat the living shit out of someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: ezgif-251666101.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-251666101.gif
2 MB, 320x240
How does it feel to completely beat the living shit out of someone?

Also, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of a serious beatdown? I got jumped one time but it could have been a lot, lot worse.
>>
I never have, neither one. I'm too weak for that shit
>>
I was beat bad by my stepdad as a 12-14 year old, I have aspergers and I screamed like hell and got so enraged that I didn't even feel any pain and actually took a knife to myself and basically ruined my arms/ upper body instead of him for some reason. My brother still is amazed by that he thinks im like immune to pain, but to me that was all like a bad dream.
>>
I loved watching that stupid-ass shit talking nigger getting his head beat in.
>>
>>26273011

Got a link to the original vid?
>>
>>26272952
I took wing tsen growing up and punched somebody's nose into their head and I thought I killed them. I was horrified. But it feels very good to deliver and ass-kicking to someone who deserves it. It feels like raw, natural justice.

I've never been on the receiving end.
>>
>>26273011
yes, because usually the white boy gets laid out in one hit by any race, but especially by blacks. why else are crackers so afraid? look at boxing and you have your results
>>
>>26272952
My only 2 encounters:
>played in the sand with a greek kid, father of that piece of shit thought I was stealing his toy and threw sand at my face
I cried like a little bitch ofc

second time I don't know what happened or even if I did anything bad, I just know that I made a kid cry in kindergarten and then suddenly we were best friends
>>
>Beat the living shit out of someone

As good as it sounds, I guess. The moment you have the edge it's hard to stop, what with all the decades of repressed barbarism your last few generations mostly endured throughout their lives. Moments like that everything spills so try to keep your shit together and not kill a dude.

>Being on the receiving end
If they're literally sparing nothing, after a few hits you sort of stop feeling anything, brain's got a defensive reaction going to kill the pain. You're gonna feel a bit brain-dead for a couple minutes and it hurts like a bitch once the adrenaline dies down.
>>
>>26273040

What the fuck are you even talking about, you dumb idiot? Do you understand what you just typed or would you like help in the future when posting on your favourite anime image board?
>>
>>26273021
That ornery ignorant nigger got what he deserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU05DG4weJw
>>
>>26273040

Niggers are the biggest cowards of all. They are only tough when they are in groups and/or armed. They play the thug then wonder why white cops beat and gun their dirty black asses down. Also, niggers were infamous for their desertion attempts in Vietnam and other conflicts

Black boxers and certain other athletes have a genetic advantage thanks to the breeding techniques applied by their white slave masters
>>
>tfw fap to this stuff but right when I cum I'm going to feel depraved and suicidal for it
>>
>>26273040
Yeah, one hit from each of your nigger "homies" because you dumb sub-humans are the biggest fucking pussies and only chimp out in groups like literal pack animals.
>>
>>26273120
I beat up a white guy that was bullying me by kicking in his shin. Then I broke his arm. I dont see what your'e getting at.
>>
File: nigger.png (538 KB, 912x549) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
538 KB, 912x549
>>26273098

SHHHEEEEEEIIIIlT
>>
>>26273143

Get back up your tree you dirty fucking worthless black monkey
>>
>>26273098

Thats what you get for being Uppity
>>
File: niggers.jpg (498 KB, 928x1488) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
498 KB, 928x1488
>>26273098
>calls him a nigger
absolutely based
>>
>>26273040
Three replies in 20 minutes, you sure triggered them!
>>
When i went to boxing-training, i even chipped some teeth once.
The exact moment it does not even feel like anything because you are pumped with adrenaline but afterwards when you sit down, your head starts to spin and it sucks kinda bad.
A bad cold is worse, tough.
>>
had a fight at work once. they sent some useless aggressive greek cunt to help me. i told him to fuck off. dont tell me to fuck off he said. just fuck off ya cunt i said. next thing he throws a punch at me and i smack him in the jaw and dislocate it. went to court but the twat was just acting aggressive again and they sided with me
>>
One time I got fired from a job. So I walked home and saw some guy coming the other way. I just said, "You're a homo." in a goofy voice. He got mad. I was laughing and trying to walk around him, but he kept holding me back.

trollface.jpg

I'm 6', 215lbs, and powerlift, also wrestled in high school. So after a few pushes from him, I just put a lazy half nelson behind his neck and smash his head into a car. Then throw him to the ground and start punching his head into the sidewalk. I punched him so hard and much that I wore down the skin on my knuckles and they were bleeding. I still have scars there which to be honest I don't really want because they're noticeable.

So I left him there laying on the ground and just walked away. Never heard or saw anything about it after.

Was an adrenaline rush and helped me deal with losing my job though.
>>
>>26273040
> look at boxing and you have your results
Yeah, Russians beating niggers.
>>
File: okid.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
okid.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>26273540
Here's your
>>You
aglkedyhdsfzj
>>
>>26273040
Boxing has been run by white dudes for years. Russian white dues, but whites all the same.
>>
File: 1446687186598.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1446687186598.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>26273584
>Russian
>whites all the same.
>>
>>26272952
>How does it feel to completely beat the living shit out of someone?

It feels extremely good.

Have you ever got really mad and destroyed something? It kinda feels like that but MUCH more satisfying - especially if you have a knowledge of human anatomy and can understand the significance of the damage you're causing.

>Also, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of a serious beatdown?

Nope. Got beatdown a couple of times but never seriously.
>>
Do not waste your time and energy bickering and exchanging petty insults with non whites.

Focus on yourself and your life. Be an asset to our society and race, not a fucking 4chan loser.
>>
One serious encounter was when I talked shit about a whore and her brother stalked me down with two guy friends.
His buddies restrained my arms, each at one side while the manlet punched my gut. I taunted him more and more about his sister and height and he started jumping into my face. So I smashed my head into his nose, broke it real bad. Then his first buddy let go to help the screaming manlet while I smacked the other one in the throat and took a run for it. The second guy, whom I smacked in the throat, chased me while gasping for air. I got away, easily.
>>
>>26273687
Damn, you are so tough !
>>
funny but feel bad after
>>
>>26273747
Nah. That was the only time I stood up for myself, when the rage took over. Otherwise I always talked myself out of things and faced humiliation.
>>
>>26273143
you beat one white guy so all white guys must be weak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
>>
>>26272952
never lost a fight
>>
>>26273540

I hope you get hit by a bus you stupid piece of shit.
>>
I've gotten my shit stomped a couple times. Hurts your pride more than anything. But it takes a real man to show up and take his lumps
I've also won a few fights, one by KO and I kept hitting the guy after he was out. The ones I won I felt good about because hey I won a fight. The KO one though I feel sort of bad about, went in a blind rage and just wouldn't stop. He was bullying one of the younger neighborhood kids and I told him to step up to me, threw a wild haymaker that I ducked and just caught him with a lucky but clean uppercut and just saw red. I can't stand watching people get teased or bullied
>>
>>26272952
Depends on the reason
>16, walking down the street
>Out of nowhere my 14 year old sister runs past me, a neighborhood boy chasing her, throwing rocks at her. I clotheslined him and he went down. I kept walking
>15 minutes later I hear howling - he is a block away, running at me with a steak knife while he howls. I wait and just kick him in the gut as he gets close. He rolls around, vomiting and grunting until his mom comes.
>He was off his meds. I felt kinda' bad. Not ashamed, but not great
or
>22. in the army
>A guy I barely know from a different company invites me over for poker. Sure.
>It was OK. It was all his Black friends (he was a a 6'3" black guy, about 2" taller than me) and the music was shit, but the game was OK
>About 11 I say thanks, head to my car. he walks me out
>>Get to my car and he, out of nowhere,, grabs my left arm and says
>"Either you stand there and let me beat the shit out of you, Or I break your arm"
>(Found out later he did this every now and then as a dare from his friends)
>I just grabbed his balls and started squeezing. He let go of my arm, so I elbowed him in the face 8 or 9 times while crushing his balls
>The surprise and beer have worn off and I am PISSED. I just start beating the everloving fuck out of him
>I sort of 'came to' while I was dragging him out from under my car - he was trying to crawl away because I was stomping on his thighs while he was down and my arms were tired
>His friends sort of wander out, see him crying and begging. I just get in my car and drive off
>Felt really fucking good
>>
I want to knock a Chad out just once. Just land a big overhand right on his jaw and watch him crash to the ground

>tfw I wish I was a powerful negro like Mike Tyson capable of destroying people and not a cowardly white lanklet
>>
>>26273188
Shop this please
>>
I want this thread removed, or there will be consequences.
>>
>>26273356
Fucking kek'd hard.
>>
>>26274381
are you le trigger warning'ed
xddd
>>
>>26273098
This would be fun to watch if the niggers slightly outnumbered the whites and the whites weren`t utterly degenerate.
>>
>>26273540
>I'm 6', 215lbs, and powerlift, also wrestled in high school
That guy probably was blind af if he couldnt see your frame and start fighting over "you're a homo". Atleast you handed him a piece of his ass.
>>
>>26273540
I wish I could shank you in the testicles.Because of people like you,our society`s going to shit.
>>
>>26274584

Even though that nigger started it, antagonised the situation and then assaulted the white guy first

Dumb scrawny spook should've known better than to fuck with a couple of built rednecks
>>
>>26272952
I beat some kid up in 10th grade. Beat the shit out him. He was some little smart ass faggot in my homeroom that used to come in stoned every day and always tried to fuck with me. I lost it one day and went off on him. At one point i grabbed his head and started kneeing him in the face and broke his nose. Blood started gushing from his face like anfucking geyser. Somehow he broke his arm too. I got suspended and he got moved to another home room. I honestly felt bad about it for years but i never apologized or made nice with him. He stayed far away from me after that. Also, once i got jumped by two dudes and found out later one of them was a gold gloves boxer. I got the shit beat outta me but i was drunk so it was all a blur and i didn't feel the pain until the next day.
>>
>How does it feel to completely beat the living shit out of someone?

All the anger coming out at once, nothing frustratingly held back.

Imagine that moment when you're insanely fucking mad at someone, you hate them more than anything, and your back does that thing where it tenses up, your shoulders jut backward, your chest pushes forward, your teeth clench and your ears flatten back, you can FEEL every part of your body saying "hit this piece of shit, hit this piece of shit, hit this piece of shit," but you have to hold it back. All you can do is walk away, and let that built-up surge of anger and adrenaline sloooooowly dwindle off, unsatisfyingly drain away with no release. Beating someone up is the polar opposite of that. It's the satisfaction of releasing all that energy at once. The satisfaction of taking a malfunctioning object that is annoying you and smashing it to fucking pieces with every ounce of your strength, in a way that makes perfect cosmic sense for that moment, like every nerve in your body is saying "this is how problems are solved."

>Also, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of a serious beatdown?

Most terrifying thing in the entire world. Fear of death. Paralysis of trying to fight back but not having the energy or leverage to do anything, helplessness of knowing you're going to die, regret. Incidentally this why you don't do it to people.

Don't ever, ever get into a fight with a black person. Stay the hell away from black people in general. They will beat you to death and stomp your head into a curb over $10. Zero empathy. No chance of them stopping or restraining themselves. Fucking animals.
>>
>>26272952
2 guys once jumped, it was pretty bad. But l pressed charges against them and got loads of money :^)
>>
i've seen a lot of street fights, and blacks don't fight fair. other blacks will appear out of nowhere and attack you. they never fight one on one. they'll have three friends come and beat you up.
>>
File: 1444435277971.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1444435277971.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
>come in to see webms of people getting rekt and read fighting stories
>niggerniggernigger

Why do I even click on this stupid fucking board.
>>
>>26272952
It feels really good. You have no idea.
>>
>>26274883
But it would be more fun to watch if the rednecks weren`t degenerate fuckers.
>>
>>26272952
I did once
It was a girl though so I didn't really feel proud of myself
>>
>>26275632
Cuz you're a nigger.

You could always complain about it on reddit instead...
>>
>>26276235

What a stupid post, but I don't expect anything more from a robot.

I take it you don't complain about SJW's shoving their irritance into everything either right? That'd be hypocritical.
>>
Feels fantastic when you're doing it OP. Feel like the weight of the world is coming off your shoulders and you are freeing yourself of the burden of holding back all those negative emotions you've been collecting for so long and have all bottled up inside.

Then in my case, afterwards I stare at my hands and think what kind of monster I've just become. I hide this side of myself from my family and friends- I beat the shit out of a lot of guys at school but that's kids stuff. As a 20 year old, there's only 2 times I've really lost my shit and let loose. Trust me, afterwards I felt worse than before. Thankfully I'm receiving some support and emotional guidance from friends/ family. My mom saw me beat this guy to near death on the road once, I'll never forget the look of horror on her face- my sister was in tears too. Fuck that shit man.
>>
Oh and being beaten the shit out of (for me) was exhilarating. I have never felt more alive. I just embrace the pain and live in that moment. Some fucked up circuits up there man.
>>
>>26273098
That was pathetic, I'd knock them both the fuck out. I'm an amature boxer and these guys can't throw a punch for shit.
>>
>>26274883
>built

is that what you fatsos wanna call it?
>>
>>26276281
quit talking faggot, no one cares
>>
>>26272952
Lol I've seen this video a few times. That big mouthed mothafucka earned every second of that ass whoopin. Absolutely rekt
>>
I've hurt too many people. I just stay inside now.
>>
Gang of white fat fucks harassing a lone black guy, probably calling him a nigger or something off camera. I'd have shot that fat piece of shit. The black guy was trying to walk away, then they got in his face.

Fuck that guy. I don't like blacks that much either but there was no reason for that
>>
>>26276626
>trying to walk away
>literally walk straight at the guy and hit him first.
>he din du nuffin
>they probabi racis or sum shiet
alright Tyrone.
>>
in highschool I was arrested for aggravated assault, broke a kid's nose and fractured three ribs. was never charged.

feels good man
>>
>>26276693
He was trying to go inside the store and they blocked the entrance
>>
>>26276758
No they fucking didn't. Where are you even taking that from? The nigger walked around the car, walked straight to the guy and tried to punch him the moment the guys buddy wasn't next to him.
>>
>>26273608
whiter than any amerimutt, that's for sure
>>
File: 1454524093339GG.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1454524093339GG.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>26273098

What do they say?

Hah!
Got eeim?
>>
not slamming manlets everywhere you go

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a18_1446246503
>>
I was jumped once by a group of degenerates but after the first big hit you literally stop feeling anything and its over quick.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.