[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What plans do you have for your life by the time you turn 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 25.jpg (37 KB, 692x187) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
37 KB, 692x187
What plans do you have for your life by the time you turn 25 years old?
>>
If i'm not a professional gamer by 22, I'm killing myself.
>>
File: frog.jpg (5 KB, 200x218) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
5 KB, 200x218
I'm 27 you piece of monster
>>
>>26271359
im 26. all my plans went to shit. when you're young you think life is a mountain climb, you keep going up, as you get older you realize it often gets worse, harder and is difficult to even maintain what little you have

current goals: none. i've given up
>>
>>26271383
>a professional gamer
you should do that now for thinking you have a shot, you 18 year old faggot
>>
I'm 25 now and I have no plans
>>
>>26271438
I'm 21. I got serious about it a month or so ago. This is my only shot of doing something great. There is nothing after this.
>>
File: Regret.png (156 KB, 768x225) Image search: [Google]
Regret.png
156 KB, 768x225
I want to be studying in Uni and have my own place.

That's basically it.

Couldn't care less about friends, gf, or even family at this point in my life. I just want to be by myself, and progress myself for myself.
>>
I'm 28...
I hope to do my PhD in enough country.
>>
>>26271482
>21
>This is my only shot of doing something great. There is nothing after this.
pls be bait
>>
>>26271359
25 now. I just want to finish my uni.
But lets just say that aint going great.
>>
>>26271359
lol if I'm still on 4chan in 6 years I had better kill myself. As long as I have graduated college and have a decent job by then I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>26271519
I'm not like you. I've always been a neet. If I fail this, it's either wagecucking for the rest of my life or suicide.
>>
File: IMG_20150611_092138.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150611_092138.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
>>26271359
already done that, as long as you have a degree you can bounce over to China and become an ESL teacher extremely easily. my only regret was not staying longer, its hard to replicate that kind of lifestyle in the US.
>>
>>26271572
That's gorgeous, super jelly.
>>
Finish university degree.
>>
>>26271482
>pro gaymer
>something great
>>
who /25andsitllnojob/ here?
>>
>>26272555
Me. But I'm 24. Will be 25 soon tho. I'm just a fuck up so I'm afraid to work and get embarrassed
>>
>have no soft skills
>can't even get entry level jobs

what do?
>>
I can't tell if this is actually Sach posting or someone pretending to be her
>>
>>26272555
I'm 25 with a useless journalism degree and unemployed for three years. The worst part is all my friends leaving our hometown and parents' houses. I'm the only one left who hasn't moved out.
>>
>friends younger than me talking about post-grad school and marriage and having kids
>meanwhile never had a job or a girlfriend
>>
>>26271572
Do you need to speak any Chinese at all? I would probably find it hard to pick up since language arent my strong suit (especially for reading/writing if its got a different alphabet), would that matter?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.