[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it racist to be scared of black guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1448803439652.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448803439652.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
I get really nervous and shaky around them, and I think they can tell.
>>
In a sense, yes. In a sense, no.
Define "racism" before we go any further.
>>
>>26271227
I have nothing against black guys, I think all races are equal. I just get very intimidated by them
>>
No, blacks commit more crimes on average
i would also be sacred of hood whites however
>>
>>26271227
wen a bruther wan fuk a hor and she no wana cus he black
>>
Well darker skin is more dominant, ad black people commit proportionally more crime in the US. Also, black culture is quite aggressive.

I'm sure if you walked by a scrawny black hipster, you wouldn't feel nervous. So it's not pure racism, more prejudice against people who look a certain way.
>>
File: 1452903147344.jpg (193 KB, 1242x1193) Image search: [Google]
1452903147344.jpg
193 KB, 1242x1193
>>26271084
nah
I'm scared of ALPHA ASIAN MALES

doesn't make me wacist
>>
Big protip: No one cares if you are racist if you are not acting on it

Trust me im black
>>
>>26271284
Das raycis, dawg.
Call me when African Americans don't have a ridiculously high HIV-infection rate per capita.
>>26271271
You still didn't give me a definition of racism to go off of, but I'll humour you and say this much:
The words you say disagree with your alleged actions. I could, and might, attribute your nervousness/shakiness to general anxiety, but it also could be as a result of subconscious prejudices just because black men are over-represented in the criminal justice system.
Long story short: As long as you're not calling them niggers or somesuch, no one will really care except white people who have nothing better to do.
>>
This happens to me too
But only around the ones who look all gangster or whatever
Something about their body language always seems so animalistic and predatory, really puts me off

Really I'm not discriminating against the race so much as certain body language and culture
>>
>>26271364
Well the google definition of racism is
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
So I'm not sure what to make of my whole situation.
>>
>>26271516
Do you consider them inferior to you and not deserving of the same rights as you? That's really the only concept of racism I'd recognise. These days, racism is used by idiots to mean merely treating another colour differently. ie, not finding a skin tone attractive
>>
>>26271647
Nope, in fact I'm more attracted to black girls than white girls. Idk why I just think darker skin tones on women make them more attractive then pasty white skin.
>>
>>26271084
I'd say it's racist if you see a well groomed black business man in a suit or something and cross the street to avoid him like you would do when you saw a pack of thuggish looking black guys.
>>
>>26271084
I don't hate blacks, but I utterly despise niggers. It's important to make that distinction.
>>
>>26271084
there's no greater feeling than lifting long enough to be noticeably muscular and getting the "sup" nod from black guys as you walk past
>>
>>26271084
Nah that's just survival instinct
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1401x788
>>26271084
Yes. You racist shitlord, check your priviliage.
>>26271284
I'm sorry you've had to endure such ignorant and mean spirited adversary, in Bernies America we will make sure that such acts are punished and reprimanded openly.
>>
File: Nico Jager Tears.gif (255 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
Nico Jager Tears.gif
255 KB, 500x552
>Literally no black people in my irrelevant area
>Will never have a black weeb friend
>>
>>26272177
go to a con?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.