[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you meet a girl you like, but she doesn't meet your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>tfw you meet a girl you like, but she doesn't meet your new requirements you got from /r9k/
>She has a couple of the red flags and it fucks with your head

And even if that wasn't a problem, the months of browsing here have gave me tons of insecurities. Even with her flaws, she is hotter than me.

I hate you /r9k/ I wish this board would die. You have ruined my mental health. You have ruined any self confidence I had.

Does anyone else know these feels?
>>
Don't blame us for your poor decisions.
>>
>>26270052
>taking /r9k/ seriously
that was your first mistake lad
>>
We've saved you even more pain down the road you idiot. You're welcome.
>>
Good going lad, you're just protecting yourself from heartbreak and pain down the line. Think of /r9k/ as an emotional insurance policy.
>>
>>26270081
You all have fucked with my confidence. Now I only see chads (top 20%) normies (70%) and us (bottom 10%).

Not only that, just because this girl I'm crushing on isnt perfect, I feel stupid for even liking her.

>>26270092
i wish it was that easy

>>26270105
>>26270106
maybe, or just a crab in the bucket pulling me back down.

almost escaped this hellhole
>>
>>26270081
>>26270092
this

r9k is one among many sources of information. Take what is beneficial.
>>
>>26270052
would you rather suffer incurable heartbreak while being carefree for a few months or prefer to know in advance of won't work out so you don't get too attached and are able to anticipate?
>>
>>26270129
What happens when you decide to get married to this girl and she leaves you after pumping out a kid or two to collect dem sweet child supports and effectively ruin your life in the process?

We're just trying to have you retain your freedom and self respect.
>>
>>26270178
>>26270190
I guess you're right. I would prefer to just uh be a-alone. haha uh it's ok really.
>>
>>26270230
Well you gotta choose between heartbreak and drama or loneliness, isn't life swell?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.