[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any older, wiser people teach a 20 year-old what the big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1454084572983.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1454084572983.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
Can any older, wiser people teach a 20 year-old what the big bad adult world is really like?
>>
>>26270045

Sure its like what you are used to but slower and on a longer timescale.

the majority of people you know will never mature beyond a teenage level, assholes and fuckheads will stand in the way of your career progression and no matter how much money you have you will always feel like you need more,

always.
>>
>>26270045
Also people will be willing to go to various lengths to fuck you over. Some will kill you, some will manipulate with you at your job, there can bi disputes that last for years, you're alone in this world, friends (because there is no mutual benefit anymore) go away - you're only here to either - benefit yourself (at expense of others) or be constantly giving stuff to others. Along the way you might find comrades because you'll be able to benefit yourselves more if you support each others. Otherwise is every man for himself. Weak get crushed and exploited. Strong get attacked constantly. And there's no way to win because someone is always better.
>>
>>26270045
I'm not sure /r9k/ is the best place to ask about adulthood OP
>>
File: Astute.png (281 KB, 1101x618) Image search: [Google]
Astute.png
281 KB, 1101x618
>>26270228
>HesRightYouKnow.jpg

Also, you will notice the same patterns in people over and over and over, and the fact that they never seem to break them. That particular experience just makes you sick to fucking death of dealing with humanity.

You also realize that holy shit, THIS is where your life is now? All those plans you had when you were 20 never had a goddamn chance; it's you against the world, and it has a 6.5 sextillion-ton boot on your fucking neck.

So you may as well play the cards you've been fucking dealt.
>>
File: 1439634232430.jpg (247 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1439634232430.jpg
247 KB, 960x1280
>>26270045
there are two women
-the woman who loves money and sex
-the woman who loves sex and money

there are two men
-the men who love to try to be noticed by women in order to please them (men see their existence validated)
-the men who are not devoted to other people (for a few, not even themselves)
>>
>>26270366
That is what I was afraid of. Why are people so cold and willing to fuck you over when it is of no benefit to them. I don't think I could take the rage of some cunt manipulating me or fucking me over.
>>
>>26270494
because people are out for themselves, most likely got fucked by someone else and wont risk it again.

this is real life for every living organism on earth you had to fight to survive and thrive.. it hasn't changed its just gotten easier to survive.
>>
>>26270494
There is always a benefit, even if it's just having a higher "social standing". I recommend training boxing, that way most people will sense that it's not good to piss you off and will not try to fuck with you.
>>
File: 1447849778903.jpg (22 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1447849778903.jpg
22 KB, 399x382
You learn to hate yourself and others around you.

You realize how fake people really are, and that they probably cope with this bullshit like the rest of us.

Some of us are good at hiding it, others aren't.
>>
The adult world is exactly like grinding in an mmo.
>>
Women in corporate suck cocks to get where they want to be, no exceptions.

The top men hold top positions, position which "matter" in an organisation, women and betas fill other unimportant roles.

Any man or woman you see "moving up" or getting promoted either literally or figuratively sucked cock to get there.

They aligned themselves with whoever has clout, pretending to enjoy golf, watching the right sports, dressing whichever way best allows them to fit in, flirting if needed.

Corporate life is about being willing to suck cock, nothing to do with your skill or knowledge.

Moving up is entirely about social skills, nepotism or giving sexual favours.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.