[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dave Mirra has an hero. >tfw I'll never get to meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dave-mirra-09.jpg (16 KB, 261x318) Image search: [Google]
dave-mirra-09.jpg
16 KB, 261x318
Dave Mirra has an hero.

>tfw I'll never get to meet my childhood idol
>>
>childhood hero
>not tony hawk or matt hoffman
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
did you ever play his videogame?
wonder if the circumstances surrounding his suicide have come to light yet
rip mirra
>>
>>26269900
yeah i played his game. had posters and all that.
>>
>>26269880
Tony Hawk is a thief!

A thief!
>>
Wait no one has a clue as to why he killed himself?

We even knew with Robin Williams. Why does no one know? Usually there's some indication. I'm pretty sure we knew that Robin Williams was depressed and shit, we just never figured he would actually kill himself. But we knew why.
>>
>>26269848
>implying you hadn't forgotten about him 10 years ago

Does anyone care?
>>
>>26270191
Could be the amount of head injuries the guy sustained through the years. Purely speculation.
>>
>>26270269
Hmm. You're not wrong.
>>
>>26270297
I hope his wife allows an autopsy, although it could be problematic if he blew his entire brain out. Just a little gray matter is all you should need right?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 499x499
>he grew up in CNY same as me
>my friends dads friend who is a faggot claims to went to highs cool with him
>tried bragging to me about how good of pales they were when they were younger and all the 'rad' shit they would do
>hear that he killed himself yesterday
>mfw
>>
>>26270373
K first I laughed

Second why would they need to do an autopsy. You think she murdered him?
>>
>>26270409
No just to see if indeed his brain injuries played a role, just curious
>>
>>26270425
Oooooo. I don't think a little bit of brain would indicate that. You'd have to look at family and friends telling stories about mood swings/shifts becoming more apparent over the years as he sustains more head injuries. I'm pretty sure that would be more telling than an analysis of grey matter.

>pre-med biology and psychology
>>
>>26270389
So Dave mirra is old enough to be your father?

I remember playing his bmx game all the time. Great game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.