[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does r9k believe in true love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Is the one out there? Is there any such thing as soulmates.
>>
I would assume some personalities can match better than others, but if you have no personality you are fucked.
>>
Nope, there's no such thing. It's a fairy tale told to kids to make them hopeful for the future.
It's entirely possible you will die alone, and never find a single partner.
>>
>>26269701
There are no soulmates only people with whom you connect better or worse.
>>
File: danceant.gif (231 KB, 148x250) Image search: [Google]
danceant.gif
231 KB, 148x250
>>26269701

>true love

no

>soulmates

no

there's actually a huge statistical possibility that out there in the world there's someone who shares your exact way of thinking and likes the same things you do. Problem is women are not worth it.

Also why did you make this thread??

is your ego eager for easy (you's)???
>>
>>26269759
Nah I don't give a fuck about that I rarely post I mainly lurk here. I made the thread because I'm hungover and kinda lonely and I kinda want a girl for more than just sex. So I was just curious to see if you guys thought there could be something more out there when it comes to this sort of thing.
>>
>>26269701

It's probably a real thing that exists, but it's so foreign to me it's like some kind of myth
>>
No, because women are biologically programmed to be sluts. When you're in bed thinking how lucky you feel to have found the one, she'll be fantasizing about the Chad she saw at the grocery store. Humans are a bit of a clusterfuck. We evolved from tournament species, but the development of our society necessitated pair bonding for stability. And now that the stability of family has been eroded for the last 40 or so years, and we're heading for collapse
>>
File: michaelilp1.jpg (29 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
michaelilp1.jpg
29 KB, 180x240
>>26269944

>we're heading for collapse

Why so? Once sexual selection is free from its artificial boundaries our specie will thrive.
>>
I believe such a thing is possible, but not limited to "the one" due to sheer population and chances of ever meeting them. There are probably numerous partners that would fit the bill for most people.

But I also believe not everyone is meant to be with someone else. So while true love may exist, it's not for everyone. I gave up
>>
>>26270078

Studies have consistently shown that children perform better across the board when they grow up in stable families with both parents. If you want to completely fuck up the development of a child, the easiest way to do it is to remove the father from that child's life - something that courts do around the western world on a daily basis.
>>
>>26270168
>cero fathers isn't enough
>two fathers is too many
You people are never content
>>
no fucking way

some people have lots of "somebodys" and some people have nothing. If there were somebody out there who is just perfect for you, there'd be no reason for sculpting your body or earning a lot of money. The reality is that everybody is trying to get the best girl they can get, they're fighting for it. The women are waiting until the best guy comes to them, and regardless of whether or not they're in a relationship, they'll always accept the best guy with the most handsome face, best body, and the most money.
>>
>>26270394
>they'll always accept the best guy with the most handsome face, best body, and the most money.
This isn't really true
>>
>>26270429
that is absolutely true
>>
>>26270462
No it isn't. If it were an absolute truth then there would be no circumstance where women date losers who don't have anything going for them or ugly guys, but anyone with some experience in life has seen these things happen plenty of times. Not only that but women also cuck those kind of guys with ugly, broke, dyel guys. It happens EVERY DAY. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>26270429

It's a fact. Men for the most part select their mates based on physical attributes. Women primarily select mates based on social and economic status.
>>
>>26270513
No it isn't a fact.
>>
>>26270544
it really is a fact
>>
>>26270588
Go easy on the normie, the first taste of the red pill is bitter.
>>
true love doesn't exist because women by their nature are all in one way or another gold digging whores

exceptions are not the rule
>>
>>26270607
The red pill is mostly bullshit with some nuggets of truth, like most belief systems. Even the astrologists are right sometimes.
>>
I definitely believe my husband is my soulmate, if such a thing exists. 22 years and I'm still fucking insane about him.

I didn't believe in such a thing before I met him though, I thought everyone else was faking.
>>
>>26270656
Congrats, may 2016 bring the two of you even more happiness together
>>
File: 1448329317135.jpg (134 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
1448329317135.jpg
134 KB, 580x870
I think you can only truly love your closest blood family (parents, children, siblings), extremely good friends and ideas.

Romantic love is a meme. Women certainly aren't capable of it, it might be possible among fags. Women just feel submissiveness towards who they are told they should feel that way.
>>
>>26270677
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on here, thank you friend.
>>
>>26270760
same anon here, I actually hate you and I hope your fag marriage fails and you hang yourself
>>
>>26270760
I see no reason other than to wish a relationship all the best. Better for some people to have happiness and good experiences.

>>26270773
How can anyone hate someone they know nothing about?
>>
>>26269701
Men aren't capable of love or being soulmates with women so I don't think it is possible (maybe with lesbians).

Sucks our society made us believe in it, instead of just saying "men will be attracted to you, let them fuck you to have babies but don't get attached unless you want to be sad when they go for new pussy"
>>
>>26269701
I want to believe I love him but it may just be my mental illness acting out. He will never feel the same way tho
>>
File: 1454576218050.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454576218050.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
I believe sorta, I had a few girlfriends throughout middle school but I was always a shitty boyfriend and each relationship would last no longer than 2 months. Every time, I'm just a shitty person. A buddy of mine and his chick have been on and off for like 5 years or so. They broke up once last year and I comforted her, and that's where it all began. We talked everyday, flirted a little. Then she told me how she felt about me and so did i, we liked eachother and she had liked me for a few years now. We kept out shit secret. We'd meet up and just be with eachother. For months we did it, then we stopped because I just couldn't deal with not being the main guy in her life.

I never had that with anyone before and it was so nice, I've never been more happy than I was when I was with her. I never loved anyone like I did with her and it felt so nice man. It's such a good feeling, having someone that you can talk to about anything, someone to kiss and hold, someone that whenever you just look at them you smile cause they're just so beautiful to you.

Now all that is gone, I got nothin again and it's terrible. So yes I would say true love is real but it's so dangerous because you'll get hurt hard as shit if it doesn't work. It's been a month since we stopped talking completely, well sorta we've talked like 4 times since then and I'm still in love and I'm hurting bad.

So just be careful with love
>>
She looks like she could break someone psychologically and wouldn't even care.
>>
>>26270857
How long have you felt like that?
>>
File: 1440978445587.webm (536 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440978445587.webm
536 KB, 300x252
>>26270851

>men aren't capable of love

oh boy
>>
>>26271329
Claims that any gender isn't capable of love is bait.
>>
>>26271348

yeah but, women aren't tho.

womyn iz evil

not even joking

100% unironic
>>
>>26271296
I have no idea but it has been killing me this morning :(
Tfw my fucking mom with my fucking sister show up to watch Netflix and I want to murder them both :( its one fucking thing taking me out of my comfort for your fucking fun its another to invade my motherfucking privacy uninvited :( get the fuck out :(
>>
>>26271513
Well you're a retard. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: 1447847980785.gif (607 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1447847980785.gif
607 KB, 300x169
>>26271635
oh am i now, or is it that the truth hurts to much to face it??

don't kid yourself, women are not worth your time/effort
>>
>>26271546
I don't give a shit about your emotional state. I'm not a woman and i don't give a shit about your feelings. I asked a simply question that should have been answered with a simple answer. HOW LONG?
>>
>>26271635
A woman will take everything good that you have ever accomplished and destroy it, while you sit there and realize what a fucking idiot you have been.

Giving her your precious time you could have spent alone with your own hobbies and shit you like, instead you fell for the relationship meme, and now you see the truth.

Don't worry anon, life is ok without them
>>
>>26271806
I don't know sugar how deep can the pennis go in your throat without making you e gag Do I look like I'm in a mood for filing today ?
>>
>>26271831
>A woman will take everything good that you have ever accomplished and destroy it, while you sit there and realize what a fucking idiot you have been.
Men will do this too.
>>
File: 1443394573416.jpg (33 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1443394573416.jpg
33 KB, 410x396
>>26271839

so savage and mean, you can see the intention behind his words
>>
File: 1445025868160.jpg (15 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1445025868160.jpg
15 KB, 327x303
>>26271852

Yeah that's why the divorces always end up fucking up the male.

How cool is that???
>>
>>26271913
You being required to care for the children you created is not fucking you up.
>>
File: 1454687437062.png (163 KB, 1480x582) Image search: [Google]
1454687437062.png
163 KB, 1480x582
>>26271942

Well what happened to the stronk independent women meme.

Why does it have to starve the man to death??? forced to move out of his house?? it's so funny when you see divorced dads, they always look like shit.
fucking hilarious.

Like i said, the woman gets all the benefits out of it and the man always has to pay, i'm not saying you should not, but most men can't afford to move out find a new place and still have enough money for alimony and to support themselves.

it's an unfair system and it's obviously designed to be a fucking life grinder.
>>
File: 1443443213758.jpg (31 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1443443213758.jpg
31 KB, 540x960
Once you "put the ring on it" you can kiss your life good bye, it's just a time bomb after that...

God i wish there was a hidden internet website where i get to watch couples arguing, seeing all the hate coming out, it's amazing, that's when you see the true face of a person.

Obviously the couples have no idea there's cameras everywhere.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.