[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want my boyfriend to rub my clit at random times. Just surprise me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I want my boyfriend to rub my clit at random times. Just surprise me.
>>
>>26266511

Gays not welcome

Pls leave
>>
>>26266511

this is terrible advice. one does not simply "rub the clit at random times".
>>
I did this once to my girlfriend and she said she felt violated.
>>
>>26266511
>I want my boyfriend to go to jail for sexual harassment
>>
>ex gf said she had a fantasy of waking up with me fuck her from behind like a mad man
>wait a week to catch her off guard
>fuck her in her sleep
>she wakes up scared shitless, asking if its me
>just keep fucking her and grunting in her ear
>when im done i turn her around so she's no longer scared
>i notice she was crying the whole time
>doesn't talk to me for a long time
>breaks up because she's scared I might hurt her

women are fucking stupid, they don't know what they want
>>
>>26266588
Lol well I want it bby
>>
Honestly that sounds terrible. Getting my clit rubbed hurts if I'm not aroused.

Would be nice to be surprised with cuddles or something if I wasn't doing something important and then that turned into something else, but having a relationship is more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>26266593
Mine just isn't into it.

>>26266646
She enjoys this though.
>>
>>26266511
Why are all women into the same general thing?

It's boring
>>
>>26266646
Well, if she wasn't dumb, she was insincere. Both are plenty enough reason to break up. She did you a favor, bud. Plenty of women would love for you to wake 'em up that way though.
>>
>>26266646

No wonder you fucking autist, the keyword there being fucked by YOU.

As far as she was concerned you could of been anybody, and when she asks you just keep going and don't tell her.

You've fucked it up for yourself because you can't comprehend a simple request.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.