[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only my immediate family would notice if I died tomorrow. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sunshine-skyway-bridge[1].jpg (91 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
sunshine-skyway-bridge[1].jpg
91 KB, 1000x662
Only my immediate family would notice if I died tomorrow.

I think of suicide everyday or close. Since at least 15. Certainly since 18.

Maybe I should.
>>
If we had balls and knew what was on the other side
>>
>>26265502
That's basically it.
The thoughts interrupt my day.
I'm miserable. I'm lonely. Yet I dislike everyone around me, and I push them away and alienate myself.

Definitely a defective person.

At least I don't feel the physical pains of depression anymore. My body used to cramp up when I get sad and started crying.
>>
>>26265630
Yeah I know exactly what you mean I don't like any of the people around me so I just stay in my room 24/7.
>>
Maybe pick up a hobby?

Doodling can be relaxing
>>
That reminds me I saw a guy getting ready to jump off a bridge similar to that one. The city is thinking about putting in a net. As if that would stop anyone from finding another way right?

Anyway I will wait til I get kicked out to off myself. I'll live my sad life til then.
>>
Three SSRIs, and none of them did jack shit.

Even before my depression set in I had anxiety. Bad anxiety as early as primary school. There were some days before school where I would get so worked up I would vomit.
>>
>>26265699
they don't actually care about the people dying. they just don't want the bridge to get a bad rep.
>>
>>26265630
>>26265662
We hate you 2 guys
If you hate us, why should anyone bother helping your pathetic ass?
>>
>>26265966
I don't know. Franky I'm just venting. The internet, and my other escapist mediums prevent me from doing something insane.

I never denied that I was broken. Even my threads are shit.
>>
Just give it a try, you might like it. If not you can always try something else.
>>
File: 1443734700136.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1443734700136.gif
983 KB, 500x364
You have to take control of your thoughts. You're in a hole, already. Thinking "no one would care" or "my life is worthless" is just digging yourself deeper, it literally will only make you feel worse and will achieve nothing.

Think positive, I know it sounds gay, but the only way you can reverse years of negative thinking is to combat them by flooding your mind with positive thinking. This is why medication rarely helps a lot of depressed people. They don't necessarily change the way you think. Only you can do that. I was on tons of medications for a long time, Zoloft, Zyprexa, Prozac, Lexapro, Effexor, Remeron and those were just for the depression, I've taken a lot more if I were to include sleep and anxiety meds. It wasn't until I actually started combating my negative thoughts on a regular basis that I actually started feeling better. Acknowledge you're thinking negatively, refute the negative thoughts and replace it with positive ones. Also, not saying that drugs are bad, I'm just saying that they are just addressing the symptoms and not the cause. Only you can do that.

I honestly wish I could write more in detail, but it's like 4:30am, atm. Just think about it. Another thing, coming here, in your current form, will only help reinforce the negative bullshit in your head, so stop. The last thing you need right now is an emo beta circlejerk in your life. There are a lot of other healthy, positive places and ways to spend your free time. Focus on yourself. Love yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.