[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm so freaking pissed!! My sister an hero'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: eq20n.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
eq20n.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
Guys, I'm so freaking pissed!!
My sister an hero'd last night, they just found her.
I wanted to hero myself but I still have debt to pay off that I didn't want to put on my family.
I thought after that was all paid off I'd go for it, since my parents still had my sister....
That spoiled bitch took my chance to hero, now I'll have to wait until my parents die!!

FML
>>
File: img (25).png (34 KB, 150x110) Image search: [Google]
img (25).png
34 KB, 150x110
Just go for it. You won't exist to see your parents grieve anyway.
>>
damn, thats harsh man
>>
if you an hero too your parents would probably feel like they are super shitty at being parents. Man that sucks.
>>26264538
this though i guess
>>
File: jaredleeloughner.jpg (13 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
jaredleeloughner.jpg
13 KB, 370x278
Do you have another sibling? Make sure they kill themselves then off yourself for a hat trick
>>
>>26265748
i mean... if they raised 2 kids who an hero themselves, they probably are shit parents
>>
What shithole are you from that you inherit debt? If you have a lot of debt you probably don't have a lot of assets for them to inherit when you die anyway. Your debts get taken from your estate but if you don't live in the land of baba ganoush or something your debts die with you.
>>
>>26265812
Next reason
>>
>>26264432
>but I still have debt to pay off that I didn't want to put on my family.
What?
>>
>>26265799
oh yeah true lol
>>
>>26264432
Your debt doesn't transfer to your family you fucking retard
>>
>>26266081
It does if they are co-signers
>>
>>26266100
What kind of nigger family co-signs something and doesn't have a life insurance policy?
>>
>>26266139
life insurance doesn't cover suicide you dumb little cunt. And any young person with no credit history that wants to buy someone like a car needs a cosigner.
>>
>>26264432
What did she do anon? Tell us the great story.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.