[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you break up with an otherwise cute girl if she made really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
Would you break up with an otherwise cute girl if she made really ugly/weird faces while sucking your dick?

What are some other reasons you would break up with a qt?
>>
>>26264282
That doesn't really seem like a good enough reason to break up with a chick.
>>
>>26264510
Wow, what a beta.
Your father must be proud.
>>
>>26264584
Really?

If she's otherwise cute who cares what she looks like choking on cock, you're the only one that will see that anyway. Just close your eyes and it will feel just as good.
>>
>>26264282
op you smell like a virgin to be honest
>>
>tfw anteater face gets you rock hard
>>
i can't believe this bait worked.
>>
>>26264624
I am. I was just wondering if this is something most robots would break up over.

>>26264635
Not bait, just curious. I've seen lots of pics of women who look good normally but then look really stupid sucking dick.
>>
>>26264633
That seems like a weird thing to like. Do you have an anteater fetish?
>>
>>26264633
wtf?
never heard that one before
>>
>>26264282
This looks like a retard.
>>
>>26264282
>being this autistic

I find it difficult to believe somebody would be this autistic. If it's cute bj face, then it's a plus; if not, it should be okay considering she better be cute for you to accept her in the first place.
>>
>>26265657
There is no level of autism that should surprise you on /r9k/.
>>
>>26265688
This is true, Mr. Dubs. Fellatio is hot but kind of disgusts my thinking brain. I'd probably go with a black stocking footjob.
>>
>>26265734
I don't care how stupid it looks, op's pic looks like it must feel amazing.

I really like the vacuum suction of her lips.

I would prefer bare footjobs or stocking ones.
>>
BJ face turns me on. The last girl I was hooking up with only blew me in the dark or when I didn't have my glasses on so I never got to see hers, so I don't have the memory to fap to.
>>
>>26265854
>BJ face turns me on.
What do you like about it? Do they have to look good or are ugly bj faces a turn on too?
>>
>>26265907
It's just pretty hot to see their mouths stretching to wrap around my cock. I have a pretty big dick (not stupidly huge memecock but big enough that I can't use regular condoms without breaking them) so I haven't seen a girl take it all the way in yet, but their eagerness to please me and their lips around my shaft is a huge turn-on. Also, after seeing someone's face frequently it's hot to see it distorted and between my legs. Fuck now I have to fap
>>
shes gulping it like a fish
dont break up you muppet its hard to find a female who can be facefucked properly
>>
>>26265907
To answer the second question the ugliest girl who's sucked my dick was probably a 6/10, so I'm not sure if I've seen an ugly girl's bj face, therefore I can't properly respond. Sorry.
>>
>>26264620
>you're the only one that will see that anyway
What kind of fantasy world do you live in? ALL women are sluts and they will cheat on you.
>>
ugly/horribly bad feet
>>
>>26266864
same here, I can't stand ugly feet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.