[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your cringe stories >actually once believed in "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3920509325.jpg (228 KB, 2214x1351) Image search: [Google]
3920509325.jpg
228 KB, 2214x1351
Post your cringe stories

>actually once believed in "the secret"
>>
>>26263327
How old were you when you believed in this? I read some pages when I was 13 and instantly thought it was bullshit.
>>
>>26263327
I still believe in the secret.

My waifu is just around the corner, I just gotta BELIEVE
>>
not cringe but when I was 13/14 IIRC my mom forced me to watch "The Secret" or else I wasn't allowed to play any video games.

Considering that video games were my life, it was utter, utter hell. I was so fucking frustrated. It was like sexual frustration, but worse since as a kid I never knew anything about anything, and my one source of pleasure was just taken away from me. I think I lasted all of four days before I finally watched this shitty fuckdamn movie just so I could play video games again. I remember a literal nothing from this shitty fucking worthless fucking piece of shit dogshit fuck movie except that I think there was a scene in it involving a broom's dustpan and elephant shit (srs).
>>
I was actually an atheist from age 13-15.
>>
I believed in it all the way up to like the last powerball, I'll probably believe in it the next time I play the lotto as well

I hate my life
>>
What's the secret
My mom had a copy of the movie around the house somehow, it was never played
>>
>>26264219
i was one from 0-20, get on my level
>>
>>26264252
Basically willing things you want into fruition.
>>
There is something to be said for focusing your mind and energy towards something and getting it. In that sense I don't think the secret is BS

Blindly hoping for something to happen tho... That's stupid
>>
>>26264252

From the post above you is sounds like it is the belief that if you wish for something to become true, it becomes true.

Sounds like fucking-

>>26264276

Yeah, I was right. sounds like deluded bullshit though
>>
>>26264219
>Atheism is le edgy meme xD
Oh boy I'm sure glad I don't live in America
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.