[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will an OD combination of oxycodone, klonopin, and acetaminophen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gooby.png (80 KB, 1730x1385) Image search: [Google]
Gooby.png
80 KB, 1730x1385
Will an OD combination of oxycodone, klonopin, and acetaminophen guarantee death? Will it be painful?
>>
inb4
>for you
>>
>guarantee death?

no it will not
>>
>>26263198
Maybe not if you fall asleep. Chances are that it could still be painful or even fail to kill you. Pills are not a good way out. Guns are definitely the most painless and successful statistically.
>>
No and yes, respectively.
>>
it would be extremely painful

not just meming enjoy your insides burning up
>>
>>26263198
Pills have the chance of leaving you brain damaged or trapped in a private hellscape in a coma. Why would you risk this?
>>
>>26263198
Don't forget a stupid amount of alcohol.

But don't kill yourself anon if you are under 30. Give it until then and see if things get better first.
>>
okay how about an OD amount of oxy and jumping off the nearest 31 story building? i wanted to be cremated anyway
>>
>>26263378
Planning ahead like this won't provide any results. People that act on instinct and do it without thought are the ones that end up dead or at least severely maimed.

I'm not suggesting you end your life. You actually seem like you need to do some real, logical thinking. If anything, this is just an attentionwhore thread and you'll abandon it along with your intentions to die.
>>
File: 1280712136334.jpg (23 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1280712136334.jpg
23 KB, 429x410
>>26263267
>tfw waited for 15 years for this
>Always miserable
>Always wanting to die
Don't tell him lies anon.
>>
File: 81oHsNs4S8L._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 188x355) Image search: [Google]
81oHsNs4S8L._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 188x355
Add booze big time. annd throw in kava pills I heard of people going comatose mixing em with xannies. Ditch the Tylenol and maybe take some bennadryl instead.
>>
>>26263674
what's wrong with planning ahead? I've never made an attempt, I don't want to fuck this up and become a vegetable, but i also don't want to be in extreme pain/survive. jumping seems like the best option right now, but i think i need to get really drunk or take painkillers to overcome my survival instinct.
>>
>>26263674
this. if you're serious about dying you'll just get off your ass and do it.
>but i don't wanna be a vegetable
that is not a suicidal concern. go read a book or talk to your mom.
>>
>>26263267
I'm turning 20 in a few days, and I've done all the things I hoped i'd do when i was a kissless 15 year old. but in that time I also made some huge mistakes. i don't need convincing either way, I only want to make it quick
>>
>>26264711
so if you're suicidal you just lose any capacity for long term thinking? fear of living in a more pitiful condition than I am now is not a suicidal concern? i don't get it man. my mom is dead btw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.