[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every fembot on here seems to have or had an Internet bf Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 604x604
Every fembot on here seems to have or had an Internet bf

Where do you find them?
>>
>>26262881

they approach you. you just decide when, if, and what you respond with.
>>
when i was a kid, i found one in a chatroom on teenchat dot com
>>
almost all femanons have posted their skypes or been part of skype groups

even the ones you think are ultrashy little hikki waifus have had many, many internet "friends"

from there they just take the pick of the litter since, literally all of them will keep trying and trying and trying to get closer to her. it's not like a femanon can actually drive any of these guys away by being boring. if she even basically responds to conversation, let alone positively, the guy will do ALL the rest of the work indefinitely. then just wait for a rapport to build or loneliness to peak, and bam, e-bf.
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 293x171) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 293x171
r9komegle plenty of internet bfs
>>
>>26262945
>almost all femanons have posted their skypes or been part of skype groups
stop spreading lies.
>>
>>26263058
they do this too though - they convince themselves and tell others that they didn't do anything, because it "didn't count"

a femanon will post her skype on /soc/ but "it was only twice (actually five times but it becomes twice) and then only half-jokingly out of curiosity (rationalized post hoc) and then they only ended up meeting that one guy because everyone else was awful (rationalized post hoc: they winnowed the men down to the best one, but remember it as being a rapid fluke decision)

therefore it never happened! tee hee! i'm a woman!
>>
Just post
>tfw (something that happens to girls)
And someone will contactfag you
>>
>>26263082
i can see this happening an awful lot but thats not always the case sometimes two people just get along and like jerking off together via skype no groups or /soc/
>>
>>26263086
No
I don't want an r9k fb who will make me feel like a whore

Was just curious if there was another option
>>
>>26263082
>a femanon will post her skype on /soc/ but "it was only twice (actually five times but it becomes twice) and then only half-jokingly out of curiosity
How did you find this out?
>>
>>26263201
dating and fucking many femanons, chatting with many hundreds more in an attempt to date and fuck them

women only use this site as tourists

if i could beam this knowledge into the brains of every male on this site they'd immediately stop even replying to femanons

if only you people knew how little they belong here
>>
>>26262945
I hate how true this is. I've met a qt virgin introverted shy fembot here. She was so shy she didn't hold the first voice call for over 5 seconds, after I got to know her I discovered that she was in multiple chat groups just typing and that other robots have admitted to feeling something for her, but she didn't respond because she had a crush on me. She literally had her pick, she chose to destroy me.

Stay
away
from
fembots.
>>
>>26263209
Oh, I'm well aware myself, I was just curious about your experiences. Who's the most interesting femanon you've talked to?
>>
File: IpSWhiF3KOo.jpg (59 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
IpSWhiF3KOo.jpg
59 KB, 604x604
>>26262881
I'm glad you saved my photo of Ana, Anon. Made my night / morning. Have another for good faith.
>>
>>26263256
they're literally all the same person so it's hard to say. i'm tempted to say "the hottest one with the mental problems that were relatively the most benign."

they're seriously all just the same person. i'd say the most variability they have is that there's a spectrum of awfulness, and there are comparatively less awful ones. those ones are just the ones who are less opinionated and firebrand-y about shit like policing your language with tumblr memes when you're trying to hang out with them, or starting SKYPEFIGHTS over the fact that you "misgendered" someone.

i'm really racking my brain here to think of a single one i met who wasn't a braindead whore. i know one or two that i'd say were unusually sweet and thoughtful, but they both became #YOLO whores some time after dating me. maybe the genuinely autistic chinese girl who wanted to murder people?

>>26263234
yep, see, there you go.
>>
>>26263353
I know they are all exactly the same in some ways, I was just thinking maybe you had met someone who left a bit of an impression or something. I have, she was different from all the rest but still the same in the end, too.
>>
world of warcraft

regret it very much. he was a narcissistic agp.. as they are
>>
>>26263391
>I have, she was different from all the rest but still the same in the end, too.

same experience here

the biggest tragedy of average joe men is that they don't have enough experience with multiple women too abstract them and realize how similar they all are

they think "she's so SPECIAL, she does all these little things, she has a unique soul and she's not like other girls," but if they knew other girls they'd realize she was Stock Shelf Model #4 from the Basic Bitch aisle.
>>
>>26262881
A couple years ago some camwhore on /b/ posted her skype. I added her and kept contact with her for a few weeks later. We eventually made a habit of caming and talking on the phone before bed. We dated for over 6 months before she moved on. True story bro.
>>
>>26263290
do you have more of her? i think she's so pretty
post more?
>>
File: 1010101010.jpg (88 KB, 423x594) Image search: [Google]
1010101010.jpg
88 KB, 423x594
>>26263482
I'm going to start an Ana thread so this one doesn't get derailed then.
>>
I've had one irl gf (the relationship started online though) and I really miss the whole thing.

I lived with her for six months, but we were "together" for 2.5 years. I miss talking on skype all day, falling asleep on the phone together, watching movies together, etc.

Then I remember all the females I've spent time with or talked to, including the one gf I had and I know that this guy
>>26263417
is right. They're all the same, it ultimately gets boring or ends up making me feel like shit. This is why I do drugs.
>>
>>26262945
>almost all femanons have posted their skypes or been part of skype groups
Just because they aren't as giga autistic as yourself and aren't too much of a fucking pussy when it comes to CHATTING THROUGH TEXT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE ONLINE, doesn't mean they're bad people. Fuck you, retard
>>
File: ffwef.jpg (16 KB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
ffwef.jpg
16 KB, 320x229
>>26263536
That isn't his point you damn mongoloid. He's saying how they have teh same mannerisms, have their choice of robots and filter through, and how time after time these women end up having the same negative qualities. Them hanging around in a chat group is largely irrelevant, it's just a consistency.

God fucking damn it you are fucking stupid. If you're going to disagree with him then at least argue with his actual fucking points. FUCK
>>
>>26263536
oh so we're normie white knighting too? how did r9k come to this
>>
>>26263585
Okay shitmouth I'll spell it out for you. You're saying that in order to be shy you are NOT allowed to talk to people through skype. Somehow, you're saying that if you're actually shy, you have to be SO FUCKING AUTISTIC that you actually have an issue with posting your skype on 4chan for someone to add you

You're a fucking brainless retard maggot. Kill yourself and better the world fucking bottom feeder
>>
I only meet em on video games desu. League of Legends is easy mode once people find out ur a girl they won't leave u the fuck alone. League is also the worst place though because they're all over 9000 meme spouting u mad bro idiots. U could probably find some on mmos if ur into that shit.
>>
>>26262881
There are no fembots on here that are not a.) single mothers b.) fat c.) illegal anyway

And I bet ALL of them when they were perky/nonfat (if they weren't always fucking tubbalards making fun of guys who went to the gym for over a decade straight, college and graduate level educated, etc for you know, being rejected for anything but walmart/mcdonalds/autistic/disabled) were only perky when illegal.

100%

Prove me wrong with photos. I dare you.

I didn't ask for uggo facial construction or body type but I'd spend every last dime on a zwivel consultation and cosmetic medicine to fix the exterior.

No way to fix all the self loathing. But that's just it - women these days don't fit the feminine gender role, they aren't submissive but instead humiliate any guy who isn't sexually experienced and dominant.....

>>26262945
again guarantee they're all tumblr fatties and single moms.

Prove me wrong.

Show me non-normie women who don't fit the hi8deous stereotype.

I've looked everywhere.

And don't think I won't apply for every applicable damn job in a city where the women are single......

but I'm too socially and sexually awkward to function. I'm not fat but without abs/a giant pocketbook male dominance and a big cock? You might as well be.

It's all either 1-3 or 10 with 10.
if you're like a 4..... you can't hope top pity/luck into the panties of a 6.5-7......

and worse yet I have a normie fetish.

I watch SEC gymnastics, or sporting events and cheerleading meets.... *sigh*

the southern belle, the chick that actually is pale, soft and smooth skinned, WHITE, WESTERN EURO/US (non russian/german) ....... my big fetish.

at this point I mean if I had a ton of money I know what I'd blow it all on, but not how to not be sad about it.... I'd still be thinking about the guys who are normie enough, or don't have to spend shitfucktons of money on a fake love/fuck.... *sigh* gfe/sugar baby style....
>>
>>26263633
All League of Legends players are mentally 12 year old, don't bother
>>
>>26263637
No offense man but you should get checked for schizophrenia.
>>
>>26263290
this woman/OP photo ONLY posts here as a fake (it's a catfish) OR they are here SOLELY because they are a 7 or 7.5/10 irl and know surrounding themselves with legions of 1-3.5/10 males will give them an endless pool of attention and compliments.....

>>26263520
tfw not even that pretty just too pretty for us (I don't hate anything about her - but I don't really LIKE it either)
>>
>>26263666
You should get checked for "I worship at the holy temple of bullshit psychiatry diagnoses"

I don't have schizo anything.

I'm just a homely bastard that has no desire to pop pills to be fake happy with low salaries/inner beauty and a fucking therapy group full of fucking tumblr/r9k level irl failures/neverhasbeens while the next generation of football players and frat boys are spoiled, kay? Kay.

I'm not the one who decided GFEs - should cost upwards of 1000$ an HOUR (and still require vouching, condoms, and not be anything like an actual oh, IDK, girlfriend? sweet nothings, living together, monogamy.... actually being able to emotionally attach to a sexual attraction?.....)
>>
File: 1454480961267.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1454480961267.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>26263670
Bro, you do realize she's an actress... right? Like, she actually doesn't come here.
>>
>>26263666
PS Plenty of offense taken. I don't halluycinate hear voices etc.

That whole "negative symptom" "positive symptom" bs? IS BS - why? Because some moron shoves you full of dope to treat one set of "symptoms" CAUSING another set then says oh well those symptoms exist because blah blah blah.

No you idiot - they're dope side effects from tryintg to control a behavioral response to a shitty environment because you can't give everyone a pleasant environment and you're an overpaid chingchong/dothead motherfucker/nerdspaz who majored in STEM and were actually stem smart instead of smart in the wrong subjects (humanities/social sciences and the like) and thus didn't have to spend their whole lives drugged and living as shit tier humans with less rights than fucking chimps and shit tier women they'd only be happy with if they finally got one because they were drugged :)
>>
>>26263713
Oh. No.
Figures though.

Again I bet ev ery woman that comes here is fat, a single mom, or has a face so horrifying that it's akin to bryan peppers.
>>
File: 3.jpg (76 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
76 KB, 800x800
>>26262881
>Where do you find them?

In a thread here. It was a "girls cant be robots" thread, if I remember correctly. It's been 5 months already, damn.
>>
>>26263632
I'm not arguing with you nor want to after your dumfuck post. Appeal to OP.
>>
>>26263805
>UR POST IS LE DUM LOL XD
>fails to even present one reason why
good debate skills, furaffinityfag
>>
>>26263632
>Okay shitmouth I'll spell it out for you. You're saying that in order to be shy you are NOT allowed to talk to people through skype.

No, that wasn't his fucking point at all, he isn't dispelling the 'shy' myth you god damn troglodyte. JUST READ THE THREAD

Really, you are one stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>26263837
>still doesnt give a reason why
GREAT DEBATE SKILLS, FURFAG LOL
SHOULDNT YOU BE BEGGING MOMMY FOR MORE ALLOWANCE TO BUILD FURSUITS WITH? FUCK OFF
>>
>>26262945

>add robots
>literally only 2 types of robots, ones who listen to neutral milk hotel and ones who listen to EDM
>try to ask interesting questions about literature, art, philosophy, science, video games, politics, feels, the history of their geographical location, etc
>they either don't respond after 5 minutes or their responses are very short-winded

Find me a fucking robot who puts in even a modest amount of effort and I'll reciprocate it.
>>
>>26263908
>listening to music at all
>>
>>26263908
Talking about things like that generally isn't the most fun part, but if you have an interesting personality I'll talk to you. I'm a good conversationalist.
>>
>>26263908
I have those interests and more, but after years of finding only low tier fembots I don't bother and just keep to myself. As well as I've found other males who share these interests.

Don't look for even friends here, go to some place that has your shared interest.
>>
this is getting to suicidal you all suck so many dicks you closet homos
>>
>>26263785
girls won't be robots unless they're hideous/single mothers/fat/all of the above - so the robot must give unfailing monogamy and a great personality and never want for looks or still firm breasts or bodily traits not ruined by obesity/childbirth - despite avoiding settling/desperation sex for the fears of disease/pregnancy entrapment etc.

>>26263908
I wenty to the gym for over 10 years before the fatigue/dysautonomia finally got to me.

I really want to go back but when your heart/brain say sorry I'm gonna be perfectly healthy yet beat and give you a blood pressure that are inappropriate..... (my bp stays too low, my pulse stays too high, but sometimes pulse stays normal and bp would be considered healthy/ideal - but its still slightly too low for me)...

and well - beta blockers - you get to sleep all the time, be impotent for life.....

ritalin? forget it you're not putting me on anything ever that requires psychiatry

ephedrine - may or may not cause hypertension and may or may not cause elevated heart rate and/or normalize it all

midiodrine - well if i'm retaining all this water but NOT my sodium - why the fuck are my adrenals reading as normal - that means my mineralcorticoids are abnormal and uhm *I would really like that taken care of....)

Alternatively my pituitary could be at fault - I always did have to fight to lose fat OR gain weight..... my body will just stay at the upper 160s/lower 170s without trying to binge eat daily....

protip - clean bulking - is expensive as hell and dirty bulking is a good way to die (and still not gain the weight)

So I have a college and graduate school education, have went in and out of so many "interests" I lost count (I'm actually well read, though my memorization of it all is entirely random) and well..... I'm around 16.5-17% body fat after I adjust to 60% water content for my scale (which will read me at a little over 63% water and 14-15.something % bf) - we're 60% water right?.....
>>
>>26263926
I also listen to tons of music i just overplay songs easily/get bored and want something new.

did vidya. did animu (it reminds me of the CUTE NERD GIRL stereotype I can't ever have before they go full zunechan shark jump/feminist twitch gamer)

I've read tons but the last thing I want to do is to try to seem/be smart anymore.......especially just for social lubrication among pretentious intellectual snobby types *sigh* it's BORRRRRRRRING.
>>
not op but would someone add me to the Skype chats?
>>
I've never had an internet bf or a bf in general.
>>
>>26264251
>I've never had an internet bf or a bf in general.
Do you want one?
>>
File: MI0000087398.jpg (56 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
MI0000087398.jpg
56 KB, 500x499
>>26264196
What genre of music are you into?
>>
>>26264265
bets on her being hideous?

no way a legal female is this bad off without being eye rapingly yucky.
>>
>>26264234
im a girl btw (don't ignore me)
please someone add me
>>
>>26264389
Post your Skype then, retard.
>>
>>26264401
>>26264299
I don't really do genres.... I'll just hear something i like maybe a song or band....then overplay it and voila......

and worse yet many songs/bands remind me of people/memories/rejections etc.....

god forbid...anything lovey *sigh*

or Muse......

Or Snow Patrol....

Or Neon Trees... ugh....
>>
>>26264401
noor8oo8
>>
>>26264456
>snow patrol

Not the beta trying to orbit you, but really?

Try expanding it a bit, sure they have songs that will remind you of shit or bring up certain memories but there's a fair bit more stuff out there that's better.
>>
>>26264527
Actually I'm a guy and always the beta orbiter *sigh* even to the one that made me sigh at first sight - nbot a drop of makeup on her face

i so wonder what it's like to be that well adjusted fat redditor homely fucker sleeping next to her at night and shit....... i mean we would have lost stuff in common with her going far left super leftie but meh.

thjere's not even anyone i can politically identify with......
>>
File: sdadsa.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
sdadsa.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>26264651
I'm sorry but I have no clue what you're saying, anon.
>>
>>26264682
he's sperging
>>
>>26264682

see this post (HOLY FUCKING TYPOS BATMAN.....)

>>26264527
This post right here.
>>
>>26264718
No. Someone confused me for a female poster or something and talked about being a beta male orbiter.

I was just discussing how every song I once liked or some such usually reminds me of someone in my life in the past, or the potential crush I can never have/win over.....

Or god forbid that i'm too old to be wondering what it would be like to hang out at college bars or have a spring break....
>>
>>26262881
right here honestly, you will get one if you ask for one. without fail.
>>
>>26264952
why do you like r9k men? i couldn't
>>
>>26263534
i think we dated the same girl. american?
>>
>>26265028
I'm not a female, I'm just saying that it's literally impossible to not have a bf as a girl.
>>
>>26263637
there are plenty attractive girls on here that aren't fat or single mothers, doesn't make them any less awful...I think you've concocted this whole thing in your head mate.
>>
>>26265210
Then how come I'm single
>>
>>26263633
a girl actually started talking to me there, and we lived two hours apart so we decided to meet

I was at least a foot taller than her and she was so skinny
we watched a movie and some anime and never talked since
>>
>>26265330
You don't give the men around you a chance or don't interact with them.

You have the same issue as robots, you're waiting for things to fall into your lap.
>>
>>26265330
Don't feel ashamed of being single in an environment like /r9k/. Avoiding these manbabies at all costs is the best decision if you wish to retain your: sanity, prudence, privacy (look at Mystery) and optimism, because the only thing you will hook here are mentally underdeveloped manchildren who will drop you (if lucky) at a moment's notice, not even in favor of another woman, but rather at the realization that a girlfriend does NOT give their life purpose. If you're unlucky, they'll just revert to their true self they so love to show off on /r9k/, which is a cynical, misogynistic /b/ reject who loves to see you suffer through means such as spreading lewds of you around.

You have been warned.
>>
>>26262881
I decided to get out of my comfort zone and actually talk to people after not doing so for 11 years, so I made a skype account and joined some people from /v/ that wanted to create a game.
For some reason, a qt Norwegian giant wanted to be my boyfriendo.

Robots are assholes a lot of times, but really all you probably have to do is talk to men and one or more of them is going to want to be your bf. I suggest going to any board with a hobby/something you enjoy such as /lit/, /mu/, /co/ or whatever and there is most likely some kind of kik or skype thread where people can meet and talk. You'll find someone with similar tastes and wants the P.
>>
>>26262945
Pretty much I did this to find my internet soon-to-be-real bf. Just wade through the faggots/assholes/trolls. Trust me there's lots of them on r9k so go to okcupid if you want a semi normie bf. Most NEETs have very little to offer on even a basic level. No offense guys. They can be good company and great orbiters if they have some basic empathy.

I basically use guys to keep me company when my bf is at work. I just am upfront about my needs. That's a really key part.
>>
Let's make this thread simple.

Men who are willing to knowingly orbit potentially insane and dangerous girls post your skypes. Put something about yourselfs too.

Girls add the betas skypes and put them through insane shit tests.

Problem solved, everyone gets the attention they want.
>>
>>26266005
Please make this happen, make a new thread
>>
>>26266005
Only interested in insane girls.
>>
>>26266022
>s77.11
Your the same guy who replied to my post on /soc/s virgin thread saying you liked bitter insane bitches like me. Accept my add.
>>
>>26265735
This is the best advice you can get if you actually want a boyfriend (or girlfriend, this applies to everyone).

Stop trying to force a relationship onto yourself and just do things you enjoy doing in a group setting. Even for a singleplayer game like, say, Undertale, you can still participate in Undertale threads, forums, subreddits, steam groups. I've met plenty of good people this way.

It basically just boils down to stop trying to get a girlfriend through /r9k/. Fuck, even /soc/ is better for it.
>>
>>26266091
>Fuck, even /soc/ is better for it.
I posted this a few days ago, but it still stands:

>1. men outnumber women 30 to 1 on /soc/, so OP will have to be real fucking special to get attention (looks, money or status)
>2. the women on /soc/ are disgusting, most aren't virgins, and they indulge in that sugar daddy shit, which is just another word for prostitution. There are frequent slut threads where girls boast about having fucked over 100 men
>3. as usual, even the ugliest, most uneducated, poorest woman there will want someone above her, and not on her own level, so you get some real subhuman women on there looking for someone 3-4 points more attractive than them who earn 30-40k more than they do

>OP might as well visit his local brothel and offer his life savings to a whore in exchange for marriage instead of visiting /soc/
>>
>>26266146
OP is a female
>>
>>26266146
>>OP might as well visit his local brothel and offer his life savings to a whore in exchange for marriage instead of visiting /soc/
That fucking killed me rofl.
>>
>>26266170
Yeah, I said I posted it a few days ago

Here's the archive link: https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/26227803/#26229111
>>
File: xcx.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
xcx.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>26266005
24/m
About me:
>interested in art, reading and film mainly, other things as well
>emotionally detached
>blunt

Negative stuff:
>seeing a psychiatrist

Add me: failednormie
>>
>>26266209
>failednormie
Betamax?
>>
>>26266235
No. I knew him at one point though.
>>
>>26266235
>>26266247
Ha, I also knew him once. He changed my personality quite a bit.
>>
>>26266146
Oh no! Even on /soc/ you will not have your dream girl handed over to you! What a bad place!
>>
>>26266403
>i want a sugar baby (read: prostitute) who has slept with over 100 men

stay cucked, Doj
>>
>>26266475
You have to wade through shit to get to the diamonds.
>>
Met him on omegle under the writing tag and became fast friends, then started dating online very hesitantly.
We lived together for two years, dated for three.

Meet people online who share your hobbies. Start looking there. My ex and I met because we both loved writing and while we were together we co-wrote a novel. It's not the best, but we had a lot of fun writing it doing what we loved.
>>
>>26266613
Fake diamonds. Girls always lie about their history.

You could be with an ex-prostitute and you wouldn't know if she didn't want you to.
>>
>>26266796
And, why does it matter if a woman has been a prostitute or not? What matters is whether you like said woman or not.
>>
>>26266899
Leave it out, Doj. Now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>26266907
I'm sorry that I don't try to define my masculinity by refusing to be satisfied with ANYTHING that isn't a 10/10 pure virgin christian white girl with the exact same interests as you and completely mentally healthy.
>>
>>26266941
>strawman strawman strawman
Weak, Doj, real weak. I expected so much more from you.
>>
>>26266959
But that's quite LITERALLY (literally) the only thing your kind would settle with.
>>
>>26266941
Good luck with that Chris Chan equivalent.
>>
>>26266993
Incorrect, my friend. I just don't want a human fleshlight, whose sole income has been made by selling her body.

Try again, Dojjy boy.
>>
>>26267012
Are you just projecting your own scumminess as a child onto your current inability to change this scumminess? There are, in fact, people who can better themselves. Just because you're a weakminded baby who can't, doesn't mean nobody can.
>>
>>26267028
What? You're way off the mark as usual. Now that you mention it, is that what YOU feel? I have a feeling it is.
>>
>>26267042
>No u!
Good retort.

No, it's the only conceivable reality where your mental gymnastics make sense; the reality where you are projecting.
>>
>>26267049
>grasping at air

Nope.
>>
>>26267028
>>26267049
Lol, your actually pretty interesting.
>>
>>26267073
Our resident contrarian. I wouldn't be surprised if he circlejerked with metric off board.
>>
>>26267065
You really should go back to /pol/ if all you can do is spam the buzzwords found in the sticky OP image on there.

>>26267073
And you're a shit.
>>
>>26267165
Why am I a shit?
>>
>>26267165
You should go back to whatever cuckold forum you're from
>>
>>26263353
What are you fuckin mgtow. I find them almost as awful as sjws. Why so much hate on women are they all really that bad?
>>
>>26267194
Because there is no reason to find me interesting.

>>26267197
That would be /vg/, I guess.
>>
>>26267258
>he's from /vg/
>he plays video games but calls other people manchildren

lmao
>>
I found mine from r9k.
>>
anon offering a free bf voucher for any fembots.

any takers?
>>
>tfw i am an internet bf right now to some 31 year old american female with a kid

She was supposedly engaged/had a bf but she still wants me to be her bf. She's got a nice body on her but what a head.
>>
>>26267375
That's fucked up. Why would you do that to yourself? Is it long distance?
>>
>>26267269
I'm clearly speaking from experience.

>>26267397
Yeah, why would he do something that makes him happy?
>>
>>26267397
Yeah it's long distance. But I dunno, she's really into me but I'm honestly not into her but it's pretty funny how assblasted her chat friends are that she's e-dating me. Like a few have turned on her because of it and there are many rumors going around that I am just fucking around with her/going to spam her lewd pics/e-fucking other girls.

It's good entertainment.
>>
>>26267421
Shut up, manchild

>>26267441
I see. I hope you get those nudes. Does she browse /r9k/ or 4chan?
>>
>>26264848
>No. Someone confused me for a female poster or something and talked about being a beta male orbiter.

That's so fucking funny and sad.

As soon as he figured out you're a guy, he stopped responding to you. Despite his claims of not being a beta orbiter.
>>
>>26267337
iktfb

my free bf voucher is just worthless these days
>>
File: FoBfiRg.png (600 KB, 1414x876) Image search: [Google]
FoBfiRg.png
600 KB, 1414x876
This is what you get when you invest in a fembot:

If you don't tell me you love me and keep the compliments and attention politely flowing; then there's something terribly wrong with me. I must be ugly, stupid, horrible in every imaginable way if even a low value male like you doesn't like me.

If you do love me your very first a liar and then at very best your a pervert who only wants to somehow extract sex from me.

Liking me or hating me, every option is wrong. Always. I plain don't trust men or human beings.
>>
>tfw no neet femanon best friend that you can shitpost with and talk shit about animes and just being meme spouting retards but its fun
>>
Basically just give out your skype a lot and try to talk to everyone you add on skype and if you get closer to someone who doesn't mind LDRs they'll ask you out eventually if they like you. I met my first internet bf on omegle and my current one on 4chan.
>>
>>26269744
I'm a girl and this is pretty much true, however if you stay for a long time and do things to show you care a lot and don't demand sexual stuff then they might trust you eventually
>>
>>26269859
I agree, but I'm prob just a little further gone than you. At this point it takes some pretty big feats the guy has to do for me to finally feel okay about him.

I would just try a go with girls not even in a gay way but just for friends but I'm too intimidated by them. So it's like a constant loose/loose feeling.
>>
>>26269744
what if you just legit want friends I don't give a fuck what gender they are as long as they share similar interests and are fun to talk to and not spout memes.

christ I want some friends but its become a hassle to get them now, its all steam anime girls circlejerk and nothing else.
>>
4chan and video games.
Actually met up with a person ive known for 7 years and lost our virginities together. He was going to be a wizard soon and i know i was going to get laid anytime soon. He is actually pretty disgusting and rude irl once i came to his country but when he came to mine it was the exact opposite. Didnt have much interest in fucking him after a couple times.
>>
>>26269898
>not spout memes.
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>26269859
No, you two just don't have dads.
>>
>>26269924
Any fembots wanna do this with me? I'm so jealous.
>>
>>26269946
I have two dads just like Jesus did.
>>
>>26269932
look anon I like memes I've been here long enough to become immune to the spouting of them.

I still laugh everytime I hear for you or the green and purple pops into my head and I have to stifle a laugh and look like a retard
>>
>>26269970
Well, no wonder you're a fuckup.
>>
>>26269898
>not spout memes

Translation: I get mad whenever I see an internet meme. Please do not post them.
>>
>>26270000
I had 5 dads I had all of the dads.
>>
>>26269969
Its really not hard to lose your virginity. I lost mine at 22 (didnt want to lose it to a random guy) and him 27. He was always all like "i hate woman irl hurr durrr asexual" when we dated he was horny everyday and wanted to fuck almost every night...
I don't even.
>>
>>26270054
It's really not hard, which is why it took him 27 years.
>>
>>26269946
I do have a dad, it's just that he's an abusive monster half the time
>>
>>26270054
Also I was super horny a couple days ago and messaged some guy i knew on dota who always tried to flirt with me and we just cybered/fapped for a
2 hours and he tried to erp one of my favorite heros kek. We talk alot more after that but im not looking for something long distance right now.
>>
>>26270054
It's pretty fucking hard for a guy. A shy awkward guy that can't talk to girls will have a hard time losing it.
>>
>>26270127
>long distance right now.
Where do you live though?
>>
>>26270085
He isnt ugly or fat. He's just weird/dirty and thinks all woman are sluts and i was his beacon of light. He is retarded as fuck. I stopped looking at him sexually when his dick smelled like piss and his hair always smelled. I also had to remind him to brush his tongue because his breath.
>>
>>26270054
>>26270127
Always make sure to not over-stir the batter when making cupcakes, you don't want too much air in the mixture.
>>
>>26270159
Find someone like you then or atleast some common interests. Im shy, awkward and never had a real job. And desu i like a guy who is hard to get but dont be an autist and put up a wall or ill lose interest. But seriously go and experiment. I want to have sex so bad and effection but im just so scared about it after Ive done it. Atleast try once.
>>
>>26270127
>>26270054
While waiting in line to get your pizza, releasing a torrent of piss on the closest person to you is socially frowned upon and may even have legal consequences.
>>
>>26270159
>>26270159
>>26270159
>>26270159
Jesus christ this

I have trouble working up courage to answer the phone I've no chance lads
>>
>>26269898
>what if you just legit want friends
In that case you have literally zero problems, because any girl that is hard work you can just drop and keep the ones who aren't.

...and maybe you'll find you only have male friends, then. But that's okay, because you "legit just wanted friends", right?

if you are a girl then you also have zero problems because you can get 100 contacts easily and just remove the ones you don't like.
>>
there are some really goodlooking autistic robots with interesting world views. They are just weird and will never be boyfriend material.
>>
>>26270054
>>26270127
HaHa I don't understand why you even want to vote for STUMP when there are better choices like Sentator Bernie Sanders who is For the People.
>>
>>26270256
nope I'm just a anon and i rarely head out so my circle of friends dwindles plus im pretty introverted by nature so I have few friends but strong bonds.
>>
>>26270036
Its really no wonder why you don't have friends or a partner ;)
>>
>>26270263
Examples of them?
>>
>>26270167
So how exact was the sex then? Really bad?
>>
>>26270263
They're probably boring autists who are too spineless to speak about their opinions irl, so they go ham online. They're most likely yes men who provide no conversation, just agreement.
>>
>>26270252
Yes you have a chance snd I believe in you. Just try chatting with someone with the same interests as you. Make a friend in a video game and start slow. If you have a connection you will gradually talk more and sexually tension will arise. Its just natural thing and but you have to be open to it. If you get denied move on
>>
Lmao, you don't actually think female robots exits?
>>
>>26270291
well OK but I don't really understand why you replied to the fembot rant then.
>>
>>26270348
I've literally never been denied.
>>
>>26270310
If you want me to be honest, sex was a bit painful at the start and it was hard for him to get in because he was a bit bigger but once we started to go at it, it was good but i ended up hurting after. We foreplayed alot but like i said i started losing interest in him physically when he wasnt keeping up with his hygiene and i had to keep reminding him to do certain stuff. I remember i hated kissing him because his breathe. Him being good looking didnt help
>>
>>26263536
found le roastie meme
>>
>>26270054
>>26270127
Benzodiazepines can have tolerance and dependencies, you should take a break of a few weeks before each use. It's worth trying propranolol too.
>>
>>26270426
will you take my virginity senpai?
>>
>>26265914
>I basically use guys to keep me company when my bf is at work

mega thot
please leave this board youre a massive whore i hope your boyfriend breaks up with you
>>
File: giphy.gif (569 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
569 KB, 450x253
>>26270472
I've only been with one person in real life but I'd probably fuck you if I had some sort of physical and mental attraction. My fembot friend helps bots lose their virginities but i think its a bit slutty because she's opening the door to get aids with going with so many random guys.
>>
I found him on maplestory when I was in middle school. I was the one who approached him, actually. We ended up having a stupid but comfy little kid romance for a year or two until my mom replaced my pc with a mac one day and I couldn't get on ms. I didn't have any other contact info of his, but found him on Facebook a few years later. He's engaged now to another girl and we're still best friends. He's a really good guy and he made me a better person. I feel like I had one of the best and most healthy first relationships ever and I'm really grateful for it, even if it was my only relationship. Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>26270586
can you give me your or her skype, then? would help a ton especially if you're close
>>
>>26270657
also posting her skype will help us other robots with standards avoid adding her by accident.
>>
>>26270657
She lives in the UK. I personally wont just fuck random guys because i like ones who are a bit of a challenge (unless im super horny) but she will and likes sex. She's not fat, knows chan culture, and not a stacy.
>>
>>26270723
>She lives in the UK.
that's perfect. what's her skype? or tell her to add me: nsuwng2
>>
coupon for a free girlfriend
expires never
come take me ;__;
>>
>>26270768
Claimed. Are you my girlfriend now?
>>
>>26270768
Claimed. You're my gf now. This guy is too beta, ignore him >>26270780
>>
>>26270751
How far away are you from her? I'll need to tell her before i randomly give you her skype.
>>
>>26270768
Choose me I have a bigger penis than these two:
>>26270780
>>26270797
>>
>>26270801
not far, as in getting to LONDON or nearby wouldn't be a problem at all for me.
>>
File: bait3.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait3.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>26270768
I'll take you alright Bait-chan
>>
File: xz.png (458 KB, 586x422) Image search: [Google]
xz.png
458 KB, 586x422
disgusting fucking sluts fuck off to soc
>>
>>26270348
>>26270229
I don't meet anyone with my interests. I can talk to people online but i'd never approach a girl in real life due to overthinking, crippling fear and low self esteem. People like me don't stand a chance. Just going to kill myself in a few years once i hit rock bottom.
>>
>>26270768
Claimed. I'm a nice guy. Don't let these bullies claim you:
>>26270780
>>26270797
>>26270809
>>
>>26270813
I'll mention you to her but I need you to pretend that you're my friend and you have to go along with it because she may think its weird im doing this. Most of the bots she knew were sort of her "friends" and they just end up having sex if it naturally happens. Also don't straight up ask for sex and make her feel like a slut.
>>
>>26270911
alright, i understand. good thing you told me.
>>
>>26269744
This less describes fembots and more describes women in general.
>>
>>26263908
i dont think heavy metal falls under either of those categories desu
>>
>>26270911
although i'd rather you add me to be honest, you seem more interesting and you have good taste in vidya.
>>
>>26270600
That's adorable. I had a kid romance with a girl from Runescape and MSN when I was about 12 years old. We cammed every day for about 3 months

Unhappy ending spoiler: until one of my classmates "hacked" my MSN (guessed my password being just my first name), called her and everyone else on my friend list as many horrible things as possible and blocked her. She never wanted to speak with me again. And that planted the seed of my misanthropy that blossomed into an edgy, rotten flower over the rest of my teenage years. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>26270831
I suffer from the same fears as you. I found someone like me and it was easy to connect when we had the same feelings. I dont want a fucking chad and you shouldnt go for a stacy too. Fuck them and stay in your comfort zone. I personally wont judge you but just please dont put up a wall and deny yourself from being happy (typical bot). I was surprised when I lost my virginity and the only relationships ill have will probably only sprout online. Its not weird but i just think its easier. You dont have to approach woman irl too. Just start as online friends first and be fucking open.
>>
Sorry to break it to you guys. But you're fucked up.
>>
>>26262881
it's easy to get internet bfs, I just post a few pics and get tons of responses from thirsty boys, then I choose a few and elad them on until they buy some stuff on my amazon list, after they start getting needy I drop them and find some more. I have gotten around $1500 in stuff off amazon so far doing this, you boys are so pathetic.

I'm a guy with a bunch of fake pics and videos
>>
>tfw fembots say they'll be your gf just to prove they're not hypergamous cunts
>block me 2 days later
????

Only good femanon is Russian stripperfu
>>
>>26271127
Says the whore repeatedly coming to a website where she's not welcome just to fuck things up.
>>26271164
I wish I could be this dedicated
>>
>>26271170
>crying about hypergamous cunts
>"B-BUT THIS STRIPPER IS GREAT H-HEHE : )"
Mental manchild gymnastics: the post
>>
>>26271006
I just recently broke up with that guy Ive talked to off and online for 7 years and I only want friends (which I barely have) and maybe someone to occasionally release my sexually frustrations on which is easy. But if you seriously want to attempt to lose your virginity and maybe talk to her because it will eventually happen if you swoon her ayy lmao
>>
>tfw I had a relationship when I was a kid and can't find him on the internet anymore
The chat room is dead as shit, it makes me depressed as fuck
>>
>>26271100
I only found people I could connect with online but the thing with online friends is that they usually are not close to you. Especially if you don't live in the US. I also don't want a stacy, I'd never go for one. They are so far above me that I prefer to not be visible to them. I know that hiding i my room won't get me anyone. it's just hard to believe in yourself if you never got any attention at all. Even though i'm apparently not ugly. Online dating might be my last chance in the end but that is so skewed in the womens favor that I don't even want to attempt it. Plus what do you put in a profile if you are not good at anything or don't do anything?
>>
>>26271191
it's really not that hard, though knowing how to use Photoshop for timestamps helps
>>
I pick them up here mostly. Usually it ends in disaster because robots are all monsters on the inside.
>>
>>26271209
Lol filtered
I'm gonna guess it's that whiteknight le doge faggot
>>
>>26271242
I can be the one to help release your sexual urges.
Contact?
I will swoon you
>>
>>26271191

Sorry dude. I'm a guy.
>>
>>26271399
Post dick or fuck off, nigger
>>
from here
eggmsan dumped me for a girl on /soc/
>>
>>26271446
Please do not instigate rulebreaking. Thanks.
>>
>>26271246
Dating sites are meh. That's just my opinion but some people are genuinely looking for friendship and love. Ive noticed most sign up to for confindence boosting, sex/casual dating (which you obviously don't do). I also dont believe you arent good at anything or dont like to do anything. Maybe you're depressed, people may have put you down but you're not a loser. Its just natural to lose all interest in things once you have become depressed. I feel the same way as you and im not going to give up. Find something that you enjoy/enjoyed in the past and maybe write that down in your profile. Be honest. Once you start to be a bit happier you'll start to enjoy things and be more open to trying new stuff. You wont find anyone sitting on your ass and seriously dont find a person just to feel validated as well.
>>
>>26262881
I don't really know if this is true. Where the heck do girls get internet bfs? I've talked to a whole lot of people online after years of online gaming and being active in communities and I've never even had an online friendship last more than a month. I've had many, many guys express a desire to see me naked but none have ever said, "I like you."

Every single "friendship" I've had I've had to be the one pushing every single conversation until it gets to the point that I just get too self-conscious, wait for them to initiate a conversation and then remove them when they don't after a week.

I feel so stupid and whiny complaining about this about this because I've literally had guys attempt to buy me games before or try to initiate sexual stuff so many times before but all I'm really interested in is having someone there who I genuinely just love listening to and hanging out with and it's a mutual feeling and holy shit I just want to fall asleep on skype with them. I just want to want someone so badly that we fall asleep together halfway across the world because we don't want to say goodbye.

I thought this shit was supposed to be easy for girls, why is it so hard for me? I must be like the most insanely boring or just ridiculously obnoxious person ever.
>>
>>26271530
I know they are meh but what other choice do you have when you can't talk to people in real life? At least that way you talk online a bit. You can't really know if I am good at anything or not. All I do is consume media when i'm not going to classes. I know how this sounds but you can't make these assumptions without knowing me. Some people are not good at anything. I haven't been my whole life. Even back when I still was hopeful and thought it would get better at some point. I don't want to give up yet. Not completely but I don't know how to get out of my comfort zone, but I have to try at least once in my life. If that doesn't work I can still go back to pitying myself.
>>
>>26271242
that does sound pretty cool though. but in any case please make sure to ask her to add me. thanks!
>>
>>26271588
I'll talk to you.
I have no friends, irl nor online.
Most girls do the opposite of what you claim to do, and I'm often the one left talking to a wall
>>
File: hope_gone.jpg (101 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
hope_gone.jpg
101 KB, 848x900
>>26271678
>/r9k/ acts the big man and shits on women in every thread
>Anytime le femanon appears, a hundred guys like this crawl out of the woodwork

Just hire a fucking prostitute.
>>
>>26271733
>"shitting on" (even that choice of words alone) random women on the internet is now "being the bigger man"
This is why you're a manchild, buddy.
>>
>>26271378
I have a "rebound" and won't slut myself with more than one person. I'm just looking for friends right now on my road to happiness/recovery.

>>26271588
I've found it easier to keep an online boyfriend when you're apart of a small community or game that you actively play and will play for awhile. You have reasons to speak to each other and what not. If that makes sense. Ive done everything to the falling asleep on skype to having calls lasting for 48hrs. This sort of stuff just doesnt happen over night though. It needs to be natural and not forced. Im not very found of internet relationships now that i experienced something real. Like i have this lingering feeling of loneliness realizing someone is so far away from me. Its not impossible to meet with them but i have no money because im so scared to get a job, etc. But im working on getting the help i need.
>>
>>26271678
Yep i wont forget. Ill most likely add you to discuss some stuff first but i rarely use skype. Do you have steam?
>>
>>26271783
>'Acting the big man' and 'being the bigger man' are two completely different phrases.
It means to act with false bravado and confidence about something when in reality its not true, you stupid autistic faggot tripfag.
>>
>>26271844
Oh, I thought you were just bad at English. My bad, friend.
>>
>>26271798
Rebound?
Didn't ask to get in your pants, just wanted to talk.
Fuck you
Get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers
>>
>>26271669
Like it said, you need to find someone like you so they understand you, build trust, friendship or maybe a relationship together. The fact that you told me you cant get out your comfort zone ill take the lead and help you open up yourself. Maybe discover new things when you say you dont like anything. I know it sounds dumb but it has worked for me when getting to know people like myself. I cant relate to anyone who soft of isnt like me. We eventually just start casually like any other normal person does. Its a bit draining but worth it.
>>
>>26271887
You act like releasing your sexual feelings with another person is a bad thing. Also you sort of made it clear you wanted to do that with me and now you want to talk? Wat
>>
>>26272046
Try to avoid making sense of hormonal teenagers. It just doesn't werk.
>>
>>26263908

http://www.interpals.net/gongorist

this is me . read my profile.
>>
>>26272046
Made what clear?
I said I just didn't want to talk to a wall.
When did I say that I wanted sex from you?
I fuck escorts weekly, I don't need your fat whore vagina
>>26272060
Filtered lol
>>
>>26263908
neutral milk hotel is good you dumb whore
>>
>>26272104
Music taste is subjective, you dumb manbaby.
>>
>>26272100
Who says I was thinking about sex? I just thought you wanted to cyber with me. Which you made clear (or just have shit humor). Maybe try not being an autist the next time.
>>
>>26271733
As someone who has done so many times, as pleasurable as it can be, you're still the same lonely husk you were before you fucked the whore.
>>
>>26272100
You said you wanted to release her sexual urges lmao

You're a joke, the post wasn't even deleted
>>
>>26263908
What do you look like and I may grace you with my presence?
>Chad here
>>
>>26271695
If I'm completely honest I think I probably would be like talking to a wall sometimes. I get into moods and just don't turn on my pc or communicate with anyone for days and it just has never happened to be an issue because no one else has put much effort in. I don't know if it's something that would change though if I were talking to someone really engaging or who just made me feel like they wanted me to reply in the first place.

>>26271798
I mean I'm not really striving to get an online boyfriend honestly, I'm just feeling inadequate because no one has ever really had a crush on me and because I've never had any kind of relationship or anyone express any interest after seven years being really active online. I don't really think I'd even want an LDR so much as I just miss wanting someone, you know? Like I feel like haven't had a crush or whatever since I was 13.

It's probably also just weird feelings about people thinking I'm good enough to try and have cam sex with but no one liking me as a person.
>>
File: evans.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
evans.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>26272060
>>26272150
>Triggered whiteknights arguing with some guy who probably isn't even the original poster and just took up the opportunity to troll
>>
File: KfucOsR.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>>26272150
>literally my face right now
>>
>>26263908
I had the same experience with the robots I talked to, but I really don't think it's because they lack interest in those things. I feel like they're just scared of disagreeing with me/boring me.
>>
>>26262881
I found my ex e-bf on the yandere general, crazy robots are always very interesting and I wish I could talk to them more but I hate posting my e-mail.
>>
>>26272136
What the fuck is cyber?
Cybersex?
Is that a thing?
What do I do? Stick my dick into the USB port and you drink my cum out if your USB port?

I said I wanted to TALK
You're the autist for equating talking to "cyber".
Fuck you
>>26272150
>implying I'm the original anon
>not some shitposting faggot looking to slutshame some roasties
>>
>>26272192
I'm usually the one who puts in more effort. I think that's probably why they stop replying.
If you're still down to chat, contact?
>>
>>26272233
Post a throwaway email, then.
Then if you legit like them, talk to them on real email or whatever.
Pls talk to me, I want a yandere gf
>>
>>26272192
I'm very shy and people most likely thought im just stuck up because i refused to speak to anyone. I also do keep up with my appearance too so its not like people were avoiding me because i smelled or look like a mess. People dont know what to expect when they interact with me. Do you think youre an attractive or atleast average person? Ive been hit on irl but i just act like a wall because its very awkward. Maybe the whole time they have been scared/too awkward to approach you?
>>
>>26272376
Or you can just post your own e-mail/skype to avoid turning a matter of just adding each other through 4chan an unneeded complication, like this

Add me, Skype: Dojity
>>
>tfw you accidentally knocked up your favorite escort
>she's a moralfag and wants to keep it

Lads, it's been swell.
See you on the other side
>>
>>26272302
"I can be the one to help release your sexual urges.
Contact?
I will swoon you"

I guess this translates to wanting to talk in autist language. Ill keep that in mind.
>>
>>26272454
Filtered
Is this le doge guy ever gonna get banned?
>>26272469
Kill yourself
>>
>>26272415
I'm pretty unsure about my appearance honestly, I feel like I have a pretty... polarising face, I guess? Like some people have listed me as their ultimate 10/10 most attractive person both online and irl but then I know a majority of people think I'm pretty plain. Especially the last few years because I'm pretty ill most of the times so without makeup I have a tendency to just look kind of sickly and gross and with it I feel like I never look as put together or just clean and professional as other women.

I've been catcalled a lot and hit on irl, but again it was only ever a, "you want to go back to my hotel room?" and never a, "would you like to go on a date with me?"

I kind of clam up in that situations. I'm not really good at talking irl so I can seem quite cold. But I think that's again just me being scared of no one liking me as a person because I feel like every girl in the world has had someone ask them on a date and I've just never, ever had that or anyone say they like me before.
>>
>>26272115
doesn't mean you can't have shit taste you dumb tripwhore
>>
>>26272734
"Shit taste" is a logically incorrect statement.
>>
How can I tell if a fembot is shy and anxious or uninterested and annoyed? I've been talking to this total qt on and off, and sometimes she'll act disinterested and reply with one word texts, but then she'll turn around and Snapchat me out of nowhere. I'm already not the best at reading people, but these mixed signals just make it worse.
>>
>>26273426
>any kind of bot
>snapchat
both of you fuck off to /soc/, turbonormies
>>
>>26272636
You do realize a normal guy won't walk up to you on the street and ask you on a date? If so it's very rare and the average girl would tell him to fuck off or just find it super awkward because you don't even know that person. That's why people go online to find someone. Its also not as nerve racking and embarassing like trying it in public. So don't take it personal.

Secondly, you have been catcalled so you MUST be physical appealing. Like I said maybe its "scary" to approach you because your personality seems too intimidating and thats too much work when they can find someone who is easier to talk to. You also said you act like a wall, so then stop being so stubborn/tense. Nobody will want to bother with you. If you dont connect with a someone no matter what you have tried don't linger on it. Some people dont find that one until later on in life but it wont fall ontop your lap.

Lastly, I also have experienced the same shit as you but i know why people didnt like me. I wasnt the best looking girl/never talked to anyone and I was friendzoned too. I thought nobody will ever express their feelings to me. I had so much love to give and i knew i had a good personality and wanted to share myself with someone finally. I opened up myself online and had two serious relationships and met up with one of them. But before i did this i figured i should at least work on my physical appearance. I already improved a bunch from puberty. I learned to do make up and dress up myself. I gained some confindence and eventually told the person i was interested in them and they liked me back.

tl;dr your personality may not be appealing. So fix and stop being stubborn or you havent found the one yet and so dont worry about it.
>>
>>26273426
Shes only doing this to you because shes scared of getting hurt (if shes a true fembot). Shes probably really enjoys talking to you but pretends to be disinterested as a safety net in case something bad happens or she doesnt want to seem annoying/clingy. Never make her feel that way
>>
>>26273475
> He thinks that phones only have a front facing camera
I've never seen her send a snap with her face in it, and I rarely include my face.
>>
>>26272636
Will you go on a date with me, femanon?
>>
le fucking bump
>>
File: 0rSR6yf.jpg (45 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
0rSR6yf.jpg
45 KB, 880x586
>reply to every fembot thread
>no one will be my online gf

Pic related, it is women in a nutshell
>>
>>26274088
you're dumb if u think its ez getting a gf especially a bot
>>
>>26274088
Maybe you're just boring. I can overlook many flaws but I can't have proper conversations with guys who give one word replies and have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>26274988
I have lots to talk about
Pls be my gf
>>
>>26275010
That's a lot to ask of someone. Tell us what you're interested in, where you live and give your contact info, and I/another femanon may be interested.
>>
>>26274988
Well I wouldn't know considering no one has even offered to chat with me
>>
>>26275039
>and I/another femanon may be interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pauwBE1Rxfw
>>
>>26275041
Anon pls. I can try to chat with you, I can't guarantee we'll get along though. Post your skype
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.