[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i want trump vs sanders >tfw what we'll actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1325647191001.png (71 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1325647191001.png
71 KB, 255x207
>tfw i want trump vs sanders
>tfw what we'll actually get is cruz vs hillary

JUST
>>
The establishment always wins if you play by their rules. If you want to beat the establishment you need to break the rules.

And yeah, that debate, Bernie didn't even try. He clearly doesn't want the job and just focused all his energy on wall street and campaign financing.

Bernie talks a lot about revolution but we need to actually start seizing the means of production, start destroying the media empires and their infrastructure and yes, burning down wall street.
>>
>>26261968
The revolution will not be tweeted.
>>
It's going to be Rubio vs. Hillary.
>>
>>26262015
This

Trump still has a shot for the primary but It would be no surprise if Rubio stole it from under his nose. Cruz will fade into obscurity quickly.
>>
how anyone can vote for hillary is just beyond my comprehension

is it just because GRRRRRL POWER XD or am i missing something?
>>
>>26262095
is this post bait?
>>
>>26261915
>cruz vs hillary

*Marco Lubeoil
>>
then nobody will vote. it will be hilarious.

the federal government would literally cease to exist because less than 50% of the citizenry bothered to vote.
>>
>>26262167
that's what they are hoping for
>>
>>26262015
>>26262067

winning iowa has become a death knell for presidential aspirations if you're a republican

the bible-thumper conservatives always win iowa now and go on to do jack shit afterward
>>
Whoever wins Iowa loses the nomination look at past results. Usually the 2nd or 3rd place guy gets the eventual nomination. Cruz campaign is officially dead thanks to history. Also Cruz is not an establishment candidate. The establishment candidates are Rubio, Bush, and Christie. On the other side the establishment is Hillary.
>>
>>26262167

you are literally wrong about everything in your post

republicans will crawl over broken glass just to vote against hillary, women will do the same to vote for hilary, the old fucks will vote just like they always do and always will
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454166842084.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454166842084.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>26262119
I don't think so fampalamp
>>
File: Shillary.jpg (49 KB, 638x390) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.jpg
49 KB, 638x390
>>26262119
Not him but Im genuinely interested, What the fuck does she being to the table besides
>flower power
>so hip wif da teens twitter
>Horrible history with Benghazi
>Major health concerns
>More experience working in gov't (this can be good or bad)
>>
>>26262167
Only one third of americans voted in the last presidential elections, even less during mid term elections. Everyone doesn't need to vote, just some people.
>>
>>26262275
>Cruz is not an establishment candidate

nice bait
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.