[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did the rich chad kill himself? Is life more than money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: mirrahot.jpg (44 KB, 354x657) Image search: [Google]
mirrahot.jpg
44 KB, 354x657
why did the rich chad kill himself?

Is life more than money, sex and family?
>>
>>26261264
Dude made his living doing a young man's sport. He was 41. The body doesn't maintain forever. Once the power of youth is gone, what do you have to fall back on if your livelihood depended on it?
>>
Could have been brain damage as a result of his sport, wife could have cheated, could have been the fact he was a manlet.
>>
>>26261264
He's clearly a manlet, first of all.
>>
File: 1441061674728.png (370 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1441061674728.png
370 KB, 500x378
>Is life more than money, sex and family?

It's less than that. It's nothing.
>>
>>26261342
>>26261351

>successful wealthy man with attractive wife kills himself
>5'9"
>4chan unironically claims it's because he's a manlet

being a manlet is only a problem in how it affects one's life. if a short man has wealth, success, and regular sex then his height isn't an issue because it's not like his height is preventing him from being wealthy, successful, and attractive. also, 5'9" isnt short enough to be an issue.

the manlets on this board are so insecure that they think that a man would kill himself over his height alone.
>>
>>26261318

i'm not sure how much he had saved or was worth but i don't think he had to work much anymore

he had a ps1 game with his name on it at one point (was year ago though)
>>
>>26261461

he got cucked. height is attractive. not all tall people are attractive.
>>
>>26261264
CTE
>>
manlet bros - just grow a beard.

it fixes everything. groom it.
>>
>>26261264
DAVE MIRRA IS DEAD?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
most likely it was due to drugs and depression
>>
It's all part of the depression meme.

People eat garbage, drink chemical laced energy drinks, take all kind of drugs, reject religion, and wonder why they get "depressed"

Nobody wants to admit it, but everyone rolls their eyes when people with hundreds of friends, wealth, good looks, and access to regular sex kills themselves.

Depression is just a lie that they use to sell uppers. And also a trendy thing teenage girls and celebrities diagnose themselves with for attention.

Take care of your body and fix your mindset. There are people with shittier lives that they have to deal with.
>>
If I had a bunch of shitty games named after me I'd kill myself too.
>>
>>26261264
I have money, a loving gf and a loving family. So no, it's not the key to happiness.
>>
>>26261537
short people with beards just look like emaciated dwarves.
>>
>>26261264
He lost his hair
>>
>>26261461
I'm probably going to kill myself due to being short and I make a good amount of money, obviously I'm no celebrity and not good at any sports, but I do well for myself. I just want to be tall
>>
>>26261616
Just fucking kill yourself, or read a book
>>
>>26261461
>unironically

You non-sarcastically? Because I'm pretty sure they were joking, you fucking autist.
>>
>>26261716
I tried reading books. But I'm to god damn stupid to understand a book. I rather be dead.
>>
>>26261864
This. I want to believe. Have a goal in my life.
>>
>>26261264

>had two daughters and killed himself

he was obviously a piece of shit. probably had an IQ below 90
>>
>>26261864
>For me at least.
Glad you admit that.

I'm an atheist and I can say that it has no influence on my degree of suicidability but I can also recognize that it can be different for other people.
>>
The mystery of mental illness.
>>
>>26261841
>he/she dosnt read books
Dropped
>>
>>26261979
Being atheist won't make you less happy, but when you're not happy, faith can help.
>>
>>26261931
>>26261979
I reject religion because like almost everything else its been tainted and corrupted. Its faith and spirituality that keeps me going.
>>
>>26262097
Depending on the individual, sure, as it can help to explain the unknown to ignorant individuals.

>>26262113
I don't believe in much that isn't proven by empiricism, is all.
>>
>>26262165
I'm not talking about religion for it's explanations of the world, but for the faith. When you don't know why you're still alive, faith will give you a goal : spiritualty.
>>
>>26261616
Depression is a real issue, noy everybody who claims to have it is right, but there are people who can't deal woth a giggle

You need no faith to be happy, happiness is what you like, faith is a path, not a commandment.

Robots are not tumblrinas, we have been rejected by the society, neither god nor man wants us, we are not self-diagnosed attention whores, most of us need drugs to be functional.

If you want to spread the "just stand up and live your life". GET OUT OF OUR BOARD NORMIE, BE HAPPY WITH YOUR "JUST BE NORMAL" SHIT OUT OF HERE
>>
>>26261342
>>brain damage

That's my bet, dude was probably already sliding into dementia in his 40s and decided to go out with a bang instead of making his kids live with some groaning wreck that doesn't recognize them.

Also probably saved his family money vs decades of in-home nursing care.
>>
>>26261264
He prob had CTE. Google it
>>
>>26261264
I'd kill to BE this rich chad :(
i'd still be fucked up in the head and have a rotten personality but magically

i could like act the nice people/good personality traits you read about in self help books and voila qt gf attention AND good job like modelling or as a personal trainer or whatnots.
>>
>>26261712
can i have your money before you go
>>
>>26261461
6'2:" and 1/2 here, not fat at all (173 on a fat day, never had higher than a 34 waist, bony hips and bigger thighs/butt)

but butterface is the curse of life..... along with not being STEM smart.

like EVERY OTHER MAJOR is worthless. So you just sit rejected for years on end in worthless online internships or nothing at all and.......

>>26261616
you're willing to blame energy drinks?.... and talk about religulousness? EWW GO AWAY.

>>26261670
it is the key, it just isn'tt he only thing.

but a loving QT gf not just gf and a family that's loving *and not ameripoor, amerifat, and dumb as fuck lower class redneck shitstain biblethumpers....*

>>26262037
there isn't one - psychiatry throws shit at a dartboard, calls the human condition a pathology/illness, then uses neurology to drug people into behaving differently.

thus you get chemically castrated unhappy zombies with smiles on their face.....
>>
>>26265094
Doctors only "practice" medicine anon.
>>
>>26265136
"medicine"
no try again.
Medicine treats or cures legitimate pathologies.

Behavior is not an illness. Behavior is the result of, perhaps bad anatomy but more often, bad environment/inputs, including diet/chemicals, but also including poverty, hideousness, genetic disadvantage, etc. *shrug*
>>
File: cm.jpg (101 KB, 670x489) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
101 KB, 670x489
Does it mean this guy will go next?
>>
Wow, I saw "BMX legend dies" title across a number of websites, figured it wasn't someone I recognized. I didn't think it was Dave Mirra, though, I remember playing his vidya games a lot as a kid.
>>
>"bmXed himself"
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 447x686
Maybe he realised, like a lot of us here, that life is pointless. But due to his chadness and lifestyle he actually had the balls to do it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>26267411
this is true,
nature, the universe doesn't give a shit about you in this little timeline where you exist, we are just an accident, a well made accident.
>>
http://youtu.be/EFAMiSuIqko
>>
He prolly spent too much time on r9k and the manlet meme got to him...tragic
>>
File: I'm confused.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
I'm confused.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>26267411
I'm honestly confused as to why this is a problem for people. I never thought life had a point in itself nor did I ever think I was here for a specific purpose. What is it about the normie mindset that makes them crave meaning? "Why" is supposed to just be a fun time wasting question, not anything definitive like "who", "what", or "where".
>>
>>26267772
because human consciousness was a mistake of evolution, it helped us survive but only by making us suffer constantly..
>>
>>26267772

Normies can't handle an existential crisis top zozzle
>>
>>26261461
>falling for manlet baits
First day on the channel ?
>>
>>26261264
>why did the rich chad kill himself?

Who cares? last post in this thread.
>>
File: 1444702719605.jpg (643 KB, 2000x1285) Image search: [Google]
1444702719605.jpg
643 KB, 2000x1285
>>26267835
Yes, human consciousness could certainly be considered to be a problem, but isn't it odd that anything exists? It would be so much easier for there to have always been nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCGL9tRDEc
>>
>>26261716
Let's be honest, the vast majority of depression stems from desire for things we don't/can't have. I've experienced true "chemical imbalance" depression before due to medications, and even that was helped just by leaving the house sometimes.
>>
>>26267835
>mistake of evolution
>helped us survive
didnt you learn anything in bio?
>>
>>26261264
>sad robots think having abs and money will solve their depression.

I got bad news guys....
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.