[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss being a teenager? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 34515.png (159 KB, 383x272) Image search: [Google]
34515.png
159 KB, 383x272
Do you miss being a teenager?

Why or why not?
>>
Not really. I was a really big idiot.
>>
>>26261068
no

I literally can't even remember the first 16 years of my life. I made an attempt when I was 7 to blank my memory and now it feels like it eats away at everything every year.

Hopefully I'll be happier now that I'm making an attempt to be myself
>>
I don't miss my own teenage life, but if I could go back and live it differently I definitely would. I had the most borin teenage experience out of anyone I know.
>>
not really I was kind of a faggot. I kind of miss having sex with a cute 16 year old girl when I was 18 but meh
haven't fucked since btw
>>
I was a fat loner in high school. What is there to miss? My life is only getting better the older I get. It's not good yet but it's better.
>>
>>26261068
Anon, I am, technically, a teenager. Anything I should in the next year or two, before I lose said status?
>>
Not missing that time when I tried to kill myself twice. But if I could go back in time, there sure are a lot of things I would change so I wouldn't be the failure I am now...
>>
>>26261068
There's nothing to be nostalgic about in my life, childhood sucked, teenage years sucked, adulthood sucked.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>26261325
BUY ALL RATED T VIDYA
ONCE YOU REACH +20, YOU CAN'T GO BACK
>>
i made a lot of mistakes as a teen
i had many chances with girls that i didnt realise
had it better than i thought i did

19 was best:

> working graphic design fo 2 years
> decent amount of money in the bank
> fittest i've ever been/running/ playing soccer
> chances with girls (though i missed them)

32 now and just about ready to kill myself
teen anons... go for it fellas, go all out
no regrets or u'lll regret it lol (lol)
>>
>>26261388
I've bought plenty of T rated, and M rated vidya. I hear that playing through the Persona series while still a teen is a must, so I should probably get to doing that.
>>
I don't miss having acne, and not having money or a car. I am way happier now as a mid-twenties man-child.
>>
I miss it because of the potential I had that I had misused
I don't miss it because I am afraid of how I would have used that potential if I had different opinions
>>
>>26261445
>many chances with girls I didn't realize

I know that feel. She used to spend all her time with me, text me everyday, sit on me when we were together on the computer even if we had two chairs, hold my hand when we were walking outside... How could I be so blind ffs ? The worst part was we were both so shy we never had the courage to confess our mutual feelings.
Now she lives with a fucking retard that cheats on her and has no respect for her, and I still dream of her. She doesn't feel anything for me anymore.
>>
I'm not 20 yet, but if i would go back to age 13 and redo life from there I would. But for things to actually change, I'd have to have knowledge of what my future self would be like if I continued down the path I did.

>disregard everyone, don't attempt to make relationships with others or respond to others trying to start problems
>don't be a fucking fatcunt
>actually make an attempt in school and actually graduate

If I stuck to these guidelines I'd still be NEET but I would have walked away from high school feeling indifferent and not feeling hatred towards it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.