[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel non-existent everywhere I go, in that when there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dep218.jpg (33 KB, 451x647) Image search: [Google]
dep218.jpg
33 KB, 451x647
I feel non-existent everywhere I go, in that when there's more than just 1 or 2 people in a social situation I just tend to fade out into the background and can basically just leave and nobody would even notice.

How do you gain social presence?
>>
is that a trap? pls tell
>>
>>26261067
I think it's the bitch from scary movie 2, the one who has the ghost fuck her on the celing and gets killed
>>
>>26261067
okay, 90% sure it isn't. guess my trap-identifying skills aren't so sharp.
>>
Be funny and be nice to everyone. Also DO NOT insert yourself in any social interaction at first. It will make you seem obnoxious. If people are too stupid/boring etc. for you, dont bother theyre not worth your time.

I followed these rules and it worked for me
>>
>>26260943
this is me too OP. trying to lift and get /fit/ as well as be more confident, nice, smile, etc. i always get the creeping feeling that its not making a difference but i have to try i guess
>>
>>26261228
OP here. Ive been lifting for 3.5 years. It hasn't helped.
>>
>>26261067
No and I have fapped to her more than hundred times
>>
charisma is a natural innate talent born into individuals and cannot be learned.

the best way to maximize the charisma you have in you is

talk to a person
listen to their response
talk about what they talked about, and drop what you talked about
>>
File: 522_1000.jpg (73 KB, 551x791) Image search: [Google]
522_1000.jpg
73 KB, 551x791
>>26261067
NO

Who is it that? Ive been diamonds since seeing this pic.
>>
>>26261469
Bianca Beauchamp
>>
>>26261185
>Be funny and be nice to everyone

Don't tell people this. I fucking hate when I'm talking to someone and a third person just tries to join the conversation.

You want to be good at socializing? Be more fucking observant. When I'm intentionally pulling a face that says "shut up and go away", don't fucking smile and continue talking.

I must have a natural charisma because I don't want to speak to anyone but I still get approached.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.