[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long has is it been since you were legitimately happy? Five
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0009.jpg (193 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0009.jpg
193 KB, 2688x1520
How long has is it been since you were legitimately happy? Five years here. It's really weird to even type this...

Half a fucking decade..
>>
I don't think I've been consistently happy in years. I've had a FEW nights in the past like 4 years where I've been happy
>>
I dunno. I can't think of any time when I was happy.
>>
I have been unable to feel pleasure for four years due to psych meds (and this started with me using them incorrectly). It's just as well, I would have drowned in my hedonism and been a hikki otherwise. Any day now, I'll start being productive.
>>
>>26259384
At least four years. Then again, I can't feel any positive emotions at least 80% of the time because of MDD.
>>
>>26259384
>It's really weird to even type this...
Malaise.
The fabric of my life is glazed in malaise.
It makes things worse.
Everything.
And people give canned responses out of some irritating sense of duty to prevent people from dying.
That's what makes it worse. That they legit believe they are helping.
>>
>>26259689
Mayonnaise.
The fabric of my life is glazed in mayonnaise..
It makes things smell.
Everything.
>>
File: 37647835235.jpg (77 KB, 453x434) Image search: [Google]
37647835235.jpg
77 KB, 453x434
>>26259384
About 7-8 months ago.
My oneitis played with my hair while talking about whatever.

Now I can't even look at her without turning stone faced. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: 90328239823832.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
90328239823832.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>26259758
I wanted to make this work, thank you.
It's a pleasure seeing it.
>>
The last time I felt happy was when I was in first grade and I went to catholic school no one was mean and we were all blissfully ignorant of how shitty life was I'm a freshman in college now and I almost forget what happiness feels like
>>
>>26259793
Were you fugging when she did that?

Or was it just like "Oh just playing with the hair of my dear FRIEND here anon".
>>
>>26259999
No, it was in class, and she was just combing my hair, laughing with me, and just being nice. It's the simple things, anon. Sex isn't everything for some of us.
>>
I was happy last year around April-May, but I was also on a high dose of wellbutrin & zoloft so it was artificial.
>>
Trump's domination of the polls made me happy for the first time in years. Now I'm depressed as shit.
>>
One monday morning, 4 months ago.
>>
>>26259384
As lame as it sounds the season premier of Venture Brothers this sunday made me legitimately happy.

Then again, I am pretty easy to please once all my physical needs are met (food/water, shelter, security).
>>
I get randomly happy between like 2-6 AM desu... But during the day maybe like since 8th grade.
>>
>>26260650
Anon, don't you know physical affection such as hugs, cuddles and hand-holding are a physical need?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.