[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rest in kill chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: gettyimages-82166876.jpg (79 KB, 770x524) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-82166876.jpg
79 KB, 770x524
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/04/dave-mirra-dead-bmx-legend-dies-at-41/

>BMX bike legend Dave Mirra -- who once had the record for the most X Games medals -- has died of an apparent suicide ... TMZ Sports has learned.
>Cops say the 41 year old's body was found in his truck in Greenville, North Carolina Thursday with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
>We're told he had been in the area visiting with friends.
>Mirra leaves a wife and two kids.

>Story developing ...
>>
File: 1453858108675.jpg (125 KB, 1179x742) Image search: [Google]
1453858108675.jpg
125 KB, 1179x742
>successful famous rich athletic athlete kills himself leaving a beautiful wife

>Me a 28 year old poor loser living in his parents basement working at walmart part time that never had a girlfriend -is alive

I keep running out of reasons to keep going. If this guy felt his life was so unlivable , the fuck do I make out of mine?
>>
>>26259232

1. he didn't do it and its been setup

or

2. he found out his wife cheated on him, cucked him, and their children aren't genetically his and an hero'd
>>
>>26259232
I played his game on ps1 ;-;
>>
>>26259294

We're stronger than the normies. We really are.
>>
"bmXed himself"

I shouldn't laugh but fuck.

>>26259327
Originally came here to post this, too.
>>
if there's no foul play. then he an hero'd because he found out his wife cheated on him and the children aren't genetically his.

i just googled his height, he was standing tall at 5'9.
>>
>>26259450
Lets spread the wife cheated rumor
>>
>>26259530

i don't think it's a rumor if there's no foul play. i legit believe this is the reason for his suicide.

there aren't many things that will lead a man to taking his own life but this is one of them, in my opinion.

not "cheating", because you can divorce a cheater. but finding out that your wife slept with another man and birthed his children and you loved his and your wife's children like they are yours, and then finding out they aren't.
>>
>>26259232
Probably killed himself when the concussions started to take their toll, like Junior Seau.

Developing Alzheimer's in your 40's sounds like hell, I don't blame him.
>>
>>26259814
This. It had to be CTE. God knows how many concussions he had.
>>
>>26259814

i doubt it. there's marijuana for stuff like that.
>>
>>26259847
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Weed can't cure massive brain trauma, if indeed he had it.
>>
>>26259882
But it can cause just enough more so that he's too dumb to comprehend alzheimers.
>>
>>26259882
>>26259902

helps with the pain and weed can treat/cure a lot of stuff.

smoking weed puts you in a vegetative recovery state. it dulls the mind temporarily while you just munch out, sleep and recover.

dude weed lmao
>>
>>26259926
>Guy has traumatic, permanent brain damage
>dude smoke weed lol it heals everything
>>
He couldn't take trump losing iowa.
>>
File: mayne stop.gif (2 MB, 430x215) Image search: [Google]
mayne stop.gif
2 MB, 430x215
>>26259343
>"bmXed himself"
Can we get much deeper?
>>
>>26259964

what's the problem? it's good for you in moderation.
>>
>>26259574
Nah you're retarded for jumping to that conclusion. He was a 41 year old man who's entire life revolved around doing tricks on a bicycle. This happens to a lot of athletes when they are forced to retire, he knew he was washed up and his best years were behind so he had nothing to look forward to.
>>
isnt that the bmx biker how rode up the moving van ramp and landed straight on his feet and broke his knees?
>>
Sunk hours into BMX Freestyle 2, don't know why it was so poorly received
>>
File: duck laugh.gif (348 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
duck laugh.gif
348 KB, 300x168
>>26260046
>smoking pot
>repair a smashed up brain.
>There is no way to repair that kind of damage.
>>
>>26259996
I'm just barely hanging on.
>>
>>26260070
So he took the easy way out.
Again, we are stronger than normies.
>>
>>26259232
this dude had a giant house with a humongous yard that was right across the street from my parents house. when i was in 8th grade he did a BMX demo show at my middle school
>>
only faggot ass dudebro normies give a fuck about this faggot killing himself. he was a washed up chad that was irrelevant as fuck now so he decided to go out with a bang so people will remember. if tony hawk wasn't the most popular skater in the world he probably would have offed himself by now too.
>>
>>26260363
The time it came out it was seen as a Tony Hawk Pro Skater clone only with bikes and slightly less polished and good.

As a game on its own it is pretty good. It is just the context of the time that show why it did not do well. Tony Hawk games were the dominate force in those days.
>>
>>26260070
>>26260500
>>26260695

a man who loves his wife and children does not an hero. therefor, i concluded that the children must not be his and he did not love his wife.

it's pretty logical.
>>
>>26260736

or that it was foul play.

again, very logic based conclusion.
>>
>>26260736
tell that to chris benoit. at least he was man enough to take his family with him.

>>26260756
why would anybody want to kill an old washed up bmx rider?
>>
>>26260794

somebody that wanted to rob him. maybe Chris Benoit found out that their children aren't genetically his, either.

again, very few things can make a man snap like that and what im describing is one.
>>
>>26260736
That's an extremely autistic line of thinking.
>>
>>26260828
I don't get how just killing himself was out of the question.
Even rich successful do it, although it is rare.
>>
Normies
>slaves to their jobs
>only purpose in life to them is their job
Robots
>learn new languages
>practice theoretical mathematics
>learn 6000 years of human history
>travel across the globe
>reinvent our modern world and ancient world

Normies truly are a plague to humanity
>>
>>26260828
nah when a guy finds out the wife is cucking him or the kids isn't his, he goes ape shit and kills her and the guy she's banging. maybe afterwards he'll kill himself...but he wouldn't just fucking an hero so she can collect the insurance money and live happily ever after with the asshole she was cheating with...just wouldn't make sense. you'd have to be beta as almighty fuck to do something like that.

>>26260874
well he was 40+ and washed up has been. depression hits. even if you do have money. i don't think it's out of the question seeing as how most people under 30 have no idea who the fuck dave mirra was. but in any case be prepared for the influx of posts, reblogs, and tweets of "DAVE MIRRA WAS MUH FAVORITE X-GAMES DUDE BRO LIKE OMG R.I.P, HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON FOR 1 PRAYER" tier shit.
>>
>>26260871
>>26260874

are you talking about the cuckolding thing?

>>26260912

exactly. cheating/cuckolding makes the guy go apeshit if he finds out.

most guys anyway. some guys don't care because they don't want children.
>>
>>26260905
I don't do shit except post here whole day, but nice unrealistic expectations
>>
>>26260965
at least you are not killing yourself directly. unlike Normie, dropping like flies.
>>
>Dave Mirra Freesyle BMX 3 confirmed for never coming out
Fucking pissed desu
>>
anybody /BMXXX/ here
>>
>>26260828
Chris had the brain of an 80 year old person with dementia i dont think he knew what the fuck he was doing
>>
>>26259232
What a scatterbrained decision. Absolutely mindblowing.
>>
>>26262101

you're saying stuff like this because you don't want to admit the truth, and that truth is very few things can make a man truly snap, and being cuckolded is one of them.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.