[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that alcoholism coming along anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21
File: 56y.jpg (30 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
56y.jpg
30 KB, 590x330
How's that alcoholism coming along anon?
>>
Man I wish I was old enough to get drunk, I'm only 19. Does it really wash away the pain?
>>
sober for like a week
probably ruin it this weekend or something
kill me
>>
>>26257801
I was about to post.

I really, REALLY want to get drunk right now.
But I hope things will get better. I don't want to be the same mess I was last week.

Plz make it stop.
>>
Really shitty at times but then at other times really great
>>
Four years sober now after multiple hospital, detox, and rehab stints, and being told that I was already in late-stage alcoholism.
>>
>>26257801
>not an alcoholic
>being drunk doesn't even help me nearly as much as being high does
>move to another part of my city
>grocery store two blocks away sells some reduced-price beer for .69c a bottle
A MAGICAL PLACE
>>
I'm straight edge, feels good alcocucks
>>
>>26257885
Really? I fucking hate marijuana. It feels like an uncomfortable heavy blanket is on me and I can't think at all.
>>
>>26257907
You must be happy and, honestly, I envy you. My life was pretty much fucked from the beginning and I need something to numb the pain but I envy people who don't.
>>
>>26257922
Sucks, bro. It's such a lifesaver for me. Infinitely better than alcohol.
>>
File: My_Life.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
My_Life.gif
2 MB, 450x188
>>26257824
my parents bought my alcohol at 18, its when they could drink sorry for your loss man.

sont become an alcoholic, it sucks.

i mean while you're one it is great... fast food, energy drinks 4-5 hours of sleep every night, ocasionally throwing up, going everywhere drunk or high or both rarely being sober even for family events or important events for yourself. being so into it that you always drive under influences, drink and drive, with open containers, smoke and drive... man just dont do it. it doesnt help.... but for that one half of a second before you pass out, you forget that she is gone.

>Filename
>>
>>26257824
No

Temperately numbs it for some, amplify it for other.

Most here drink as a just another way to waste time away. Sort of the like compulsive fapping that is popular here. Just nothing better to do starts it, then becomes a excuse or problem later.
>>
>>26257885
How big are the bottles anon?
>>
>>26257801
No, it does not. Maybe at lower BACs, but as you get higher BACs you feel even worse.When you wake up, your weakened physical state amplifies your preexisting misery.
>>
>>26257962
Normal bottles you'd find in your typical 6 or 12-pack. They sell cans too and those are .10c cheaper. I got five bottles and one can for ~$4, $4.50 with tax.
>>
>>26257985
That's not too terrible, I can get 4 pints for about the same here.
>>
>>26258035
Yeah it ranges between brands like when I went today, the shopping cart that the reduced price beer was in was almost completely full (guess they recently restocked it) but only about six different types or so--mostly pumpkin-related types, maybe they had a lot of Thanksgiving leftover stuff?--so those were 12oz anywhere from 4.2%alc to 5.1%alc--then they had some generic BUD LIGHT 'Mixx Tail' (cocktail-like beer) that was 11.5oz with 8%.
>>
>>26257801
I got drunk a few hours ago, I'm still a little bit over the edge
>>
>>26258094
I drink a lot of Steel Reserve but my mom owns a beer shop so sometimes she'll throw me a good stout or two when I visit.
>>
>>26257854
new years resolution was to drink on weekends only... here i am 6 vodkas deep on thursday night

i started developing sleep problems recently .. horrible sleep paralysis, hallucinations.... i've got to stop too, its getting to the point where i dread going to sleep.
>>
>>26258120
That's neat. They sold 40s but the average price was $3/per, iirc.
>>
I really don't like my current problems. Because no matter how much I work toward the future if I fuck up people can be like, "oh it's your past problem you had that six pack of beer one time when you were 12." like i have drinks when my istuation is fucked up so sometime every time my situation is fucked up my character is fucked up because i drank when my shit was fucked up.
>>26258203
they all cost 3 something, but steel reserve brand is just marketed to the have no life goals crowd.
>>
Was going well until I went to my parents for dinner last weekend and my dad was feeding me shots of tequila. I was too embarrassed to tell him I stopped drinking because I thought I was developing a bad habit so I went shot for shot with him.

And now here I am just 4 days later buying airplane shots at the grocery next to my work to drink on my drive home where I just sit and drink straight from the bottle

I'm going to give it another try.....once I drink all the alcohol I have in my apartment
>>
is it even possible to get drjunk off beer

so loow in alcohol content
>>
Do you think triple sec and strawberry liqueur will mix well together?
>>
>>26258401
You're just buying the wrong beer

There is a beer that has 64% abv
>>
>>26258295
I used to be homeless. I think I was Steel Reserve's target demographic.
>>
>>26258401
if you drink a lot of them fast on an empty stomach but it's a bloated sleepy kind of drunk that I find unpleasant.
>>
>>26258401
Yes it is, I get initially drunk from beer and then fill it up with whisky and vodka or any liquor available
>>
>>26258401
>don't eat all day
>drink a bunch of 8-9% beer
>profit
>>
>>26258401
yup, started buying beer last year instead of spirits to try cut down on alc and i ended up just throwing up just after drinking pint after pint after pint

was only a few years ago three beers would have me off my fucking lid
>>
>>26257801
I'm a terrible alcoholic. I don't even go to the meetings.
>>
File: 1451435631639.gif (535 KB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
1451435631639.gif
535 KB, 387x291
Drank every day for 3 years... slowed down this year. Last booze I had was maybe over a week ago? I feel great, it's nice not waking up feeling like shit. A six pack would give me an all-day hangover, no matter how much I hydrated.
Then again, I started smoking weed again.
>>
>>26258527
For new years eve (which I spent alone) I got really fucking drunk from beer and champagne

Ended up puking until I fell asleep, after that I couldn't drink beer for weeks
>>
I only binge drink on weekends.
>>
I've been thinking about becoming an alcoholic. Had at least a swig everyday this week, so that's a good start.
>>
File: 1417015739402.jpg (50 KB, 667x880) Image search: [Google]
1417015739402.jpg
50 KB, 667x880
>>26258613
>NYE 2013
>mix whiskey, beer, and champagne
>cockblock myself with girl I've wanted to fuck since sixth grade by spoiling GoT while talking to her
>vomit in toilet, she has to clean it
>friend has to drive me home
>have literal 2 day hangover
I still fucking die thinking about it
>>
>>26258143
>i started developing sleep problems recently ..
do you think it might be alcohol induced?
in my experience i dont dream when drunk..
i sleep alot better when im sober
its like when drunk..
your body is still trying to cleanse the alcohol out of your system,
so you like sleep doesnt do anything..
after nights of HEAVY drinking i can sleep like 14 hrs and still feel tired..
I drink 7 days a week and i want to stop..
but i just dont know man..
>>
>>26258613
>tfw I just learned that I might throw up less if I drink spirits
I didn't want to know this.
>>
Been sober for a month now. I have never felt more suicidal, but at least I can go outside without having a panic attack now.
>>
>>26258383
you should really tell him man. You sound like you need a support structure.

love anon.

>Everyone knows I'm an alcohol. Sometimes it's just who you are.
>>
Been sober for a month. Thinking of buying some jim beam and infusing it with green apples, vanilla, and cinnamon.
>>
>>26258383
dude your better off sending it down the drain man,
alcohol isnt worth it..
im sending you good vibes brother..
everyone deserves happiness,
and alcohol isnt the answer..
fuck ANY addiction isnt the answer
>>
>>26258649
It's nice but sometimes If i get super drunk after the effect is kind of over I get this sudden wave of depression which is awful
>>
File: fuckouttahere.jpg (35 KB, 480x529) Image search: [Google]
fuckouttahere.jpg
35 KB, 480x529
>>26258649
Are you a fucking child? You don't just "become" an alcoholic. You realize you are an alcoholic when you look back at a multi month bender in a blur, and see your life around you falling apart.
>>
Im new to drinking, ive never been a drinker before except for the very occasional one but I fucked my life up again last week, this is my 7th night in a row that I have been drinking, I have been lightly/moderately drunk, I went though a 1.5litre vodka bottle in that week, thats not that bad is it? I bought a new bottle plus a 15 pack of beer, had 4 beers tonight at 3 shots, ill do the same tomorow.
>>
>>26258877
Kinda same as me. I'm pretty big into pot but its not really doing for me what it used too. This is probably night 13 in a row drinking like 4-5 beers. I need to stop soon before it gets worse
>>
>>26258655
started off i would sleep off the hangover and then just sleep on.. 12 or 14 hours
i loved it, loved going to sleep drunk
then it started that i would wake up
just as the hangover wore off..
i would wobble downstairs to drank so water
and sleep another 8-10 hours

now (heavy vodka drinking, multiple times a week for over a year) the hangover sleep is fine, falling asleep is heaven, dreamless sleep 4-6 hours, then i wake and the seconds sleep is troublesome with paralasis and hallucinations...

i think perhaps it is the drink. binge drinking every now and again i was ok but about i never had sleep problems until daily drinking
>>
>>26258952
I would get high but I dont have connections and I dont want to order from the darkweb. Drinking was like a lightbulb went off in my head and it felt like it made complete sense to start, it still does, its brought me much happiness and comfort and helped me forget my problems. I feel trapped as fuck, without alcohol I would be more of a danger to myself than I currently am
>>
Can i GET DRUNK off a beer thats only 5% ABV??
>>
>>26257824
i've been drinking since i was 12
what are you talking about?
>>
>>26258672
I want to, because as much as I like to think I can be strong enough to tackle it alone, deep inside I know I can't. It's just really hard because ever since I've been little I HATE asking for any kind of help. Even with menial things becuase it makes me vulnerable and like I've failed. I think I'm going to give it one more go by myself and if doesn't work then I'll talk to him.

But even that is hard right now because he just had to go bsck to his home town because my grandma is literally on his death bed and his back is seriously fucked from a car accident and he is having bsck surgery on the 19th and I don't want to burden him with more things right now. But he is like my best friend so maybe I should just mention, even if I have to down play it ;_;

>>26258694
Thank you, anon, it's funny how a small comment from a complete stranger cab bring so much warmth. I've thought about dumping it, but unfortunately I thibk the addict in me rationalized it in a way that I don't thibk I will dump it. Luckily I only have about a half a bottle of whiskey left and one beer, which with any luck will be gone tonight.
>>
>>26259044
one beer? no way
>>
>>26259044
Not from a single one. Try three within an hour.
>>
>>26259044
Butt bomb it
>>
i just want to actually not care, not be unable to function because of how much i care. I can't do this anymore and its all I will do. Theres nothing to do, theres no recourse, theres no choice, theres no outlet no relief no pain no waiting no expecting no realizing my feelings no being present no nostalgia no me. I want to be a baby comforted by my mother forever.
>>
>>26259127
Come to mummy
>>
Honestly I need more money for booze.
>>
>>26259206
Been there before....got paypal?
>>
>>26259062

no i mean i have 8 of them. how drunk can i have if i have all 8??? i mean will i get ok drunk? is it unhea;tjy to drink it all? i know thats a lot of calories?

but i mean most cool people drink like vodka or whiskey and have like 5 shots. im only drinking weird ass beer so ill only be experieicng a slight buzz

fuck i just want to get drunk but i dont want to be a fatass or hurt my body
>>
File: 4chinz.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4chinz.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>26257801
About 10 weeks sober now. I had a 7 month come down period where I got down to 1-2 blackouts a week (from drinking at 4-5 pm until I blacked out every night regardless of whether I was working or attending night school beforehand).

I might feel a weak urge now and again but it's pretty much dead. I'm in a decent place in my life. I'm running 5-7 days a week (went 8 miles today), studying 2-3 hours for the June lsat everyday (I know how fucked the legal industry is-my going to law school is heavily conditional on it being elite, cheap or some combination of the two) and I have my first long term gf (after being incredibly spergy throughout highschool I managed to snag a couple hook-ups and very short lived relationships in college but this is the first, real deal thing I've been in and it's wonderful. She's incredibly sweet and kind- I took her virginity and she's very much in love with me. She also knows about my past and is fine with it).

The only thing left is to secure employment. I recently quit my job because the hours were long, the pay was shit and my boss was a raging cunt.

I think I have something lined up but it's a little too early to tell.

I also have appointments set up with doctors and dentists to remove the wire that's running through my front four teeth (it's been there for almost a year now after a drug dealing piece of shit decided to sucker punch me) and I'm seeing a doctor about some joint pain that I have and to run some blood tests to make sure my liver is healthy.

I have an okay amount of money in the bank and I'm visiting family right now.

All in all things are starting to come together. Feels comfy desu.

>>26257824
I started drinking at 17; was a full blown alkie from 18-21 (am 21 now).

Fun fact: I drank mouthwash from 17-20 first because I had no access to real alcohol and then after I achieved that at 18 I kept to the mouthwash because it was considerably cheaper than even the bottom shelf swill.
>>
>>26257801

booze is goat but I have no idea how you lads can drink consecutively. After one day it becomes so unappealing, i once got drunk 6 days in a row to see how long I could do it and I felt pretty great but that was a miracle desu.

anyway, beats fucking dxm, the worst drug of all time that gets romanticized here.
>>
All set for beerfest tomorrow. Expensive as hell, normie central but I still wanna check it out.
>>
>>26259381
Get so drunk you start the beta uprising. This shit needs to finally happen and I'm too much of a pussy to be the catalyst
>>
File: monroe.png (190 KB, 418x292) Image search: [Google]
monroe.png
190 KB, 418x292
>>26259070
>>26259044

do a keg stand anon
>>
>>26258481
my homeless friend got me into drinking steel reserve for a while otherwise i would of kept my mouth shut
>>
>>26258527
>was only a few years ago three beers would have me off my fucking lid
This tbhf, a few years ago I drank 2 700ml bottles of beer and puked from it. Nowadays I rarely puke and when I do drink I consume a hell of a lot more.
>>
File: wew.jpg (266 KB, 807x1434) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
266 KB, 807x1434
>>26259983
>tfw drinking shit tier tequila and eating doritos

such is life
>>
I've gotten to the point where I have this frequent sort of twinge/pain just under my ribcage on the right side. Hopefully it means I'll die soon.
>>
>>26257801
Quite nicely, thank you

t. Hungarian-Canadian

Gotta love that whole 'genetically predisposed to suicide' thing
>>
who /incrediblyfunctionalalcoholic/ here?

nobody will ever know just how bad it is until my body starts giving out
>>
who /weed/ here?

helped me quit drinking desu
>>
4 weeks sober today, senpaitachi.
>>
File: 785.png (655 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
785.png
655 KB, 598x672
>>26260171
not so bad anon
double vodka no. 5 + cheeso over here
>>
>>26259270

whoa whoa whoa. "cool" people don't do shots of whisk(e)y unless it's some cheapo Scotch or bourbon like johnnie walker or jim beam. cool people drink single-malt Scotch and high quality bourbon, or maybe something more exotic like japanese whisky on special occasions. vodka is always acceptable in good cocktails, and occasionally served chilled and neat. of course im just a robot like all you faggots so i drink shots of room temperature bottom shelf New Amsterdam vodka or shitty Bacardi until i pass out
>>
File: dizzyfromspinning.jpg (12 KB, 246x269) Image search: [Google]
dizzyfromspinning.jpg
12 KB, 246x269
>tfw finally kicking it
>tfw was going to relapse yesterday, had one of those "i literally can't take it, i hate everyone and everything in my life and i need to actually relax tonight" moments
>got off at subway stop just before mine to buy beer
>said fuck it and went to dollar bookstore instead
>got 25 classic books for $25, cleared out my booze money
>got home and felt like having christmas for the first time since i was a kid, going over them
>no drinking

I'm gonna make it
>>
>>26260545
fucking best wishes anon, read ur eyes raw bro.

however, i thwart my sober self by buying lots of booze at once
and then have ten bottles to go through at any given time
>"i'll quit once this lot is finished"
then buy more in between
fucking hell, if it gets to the poiint where im beter off dead i hope i can do the right thing
right thing
tight thing
>>
i dont feel the need to drink all the time, i just want to get wasted but still be concious enough to shitpost on 4chan and play videogames with europeans

vodka is the only thing right now thats good enough for that, but what else can i try for this stiuation
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1219x1372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1219x1372
>>26257801

Defeated.

T. Mike portnoy
>>
>>26260935
>vodka is the only thing right now thats good enough for that

double vodka, anon :)
a man after my own heart

what's your game my man?
>>
>>26261021
well at the current moment its vermintide/coh2/squad/kf2/system shock, but i used to do a lot csgo/dota/gw2 before everyone stopped playing it
>>
>>26261062
ahh

i been a tf2 nigga for the longest time, it's my go-to drunk game, dip back into mw3 from time to time and audiosurf on the solo

what vodka you drink?
>>
>>26261624
just the cheap pleb shit i guess, smirnoff, skyy, svedka, finlandia, absolut

im going to try some russian standard this weekend though
>>
File: watamote-tomoko.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
watamote-tomoko.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>26257801
not as fast as id like desu senpai
>>
Drank a few shots of this tonight. Pretty smooth.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450368279328.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450368279328.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>26257801
Fuck you apetor is the shit
>>
>>26257801
I got caught drinking and driving. The cop felt bad for me and was really cool about it. It was a nigger too. I don't drink that much anymore but lately I just need to do something because suicide seems so pleasant right now.

I have PTSD and I keep getting flashbacks every hour almost. I just want it to stop. I'm also 18k in debt and have no job. To be honest I don't think I'm going to see the end of 2016.
>>
>>26257801
6am in the morning. 3 days of drinking. feeling so shit I'm gonna sleep for 12 hours and have nothing but water. fuck this.
>>
File: niga.png (630 KB, 1220x644) Image search: [Google]
niga.png
630 KB, 1220x644
>>26262773
fuck you faggot

ps i went nightwalking in the snow a few years ago it was the best i got lost i couldn't see shit i was drunk as fuck and it was the best

can't wat for new snow, love that shit peace out and word to your mother
>>
Just turned in a paper and now I'm drinking as my reward. Is vodka mixed with sprite. All my friends left me because they became psychopaths and started tearing each other apart like hyenas. I remain innocent and pure albeit a little drunk.
>>
>>26257801
Doing great. Been drinking till I'm senseless. More dosage when I have feelings for someone.
>>
>>26258401
a 40 a day keeps the doctor away
>>
File: 1452671057038.jpg (46 KB, 379x417) Image search: [Google]
1452671057038.jpg
46 KB, 379x417
>>26260542
>shots of cheap room-temperature vodka
I-I always want to be by your side, sempai!
>>
>>26260666
I know that cycle.

The funny thing is, the opposite works too. Just not having booze on-hand makes it so much harder to drink because you actually have to go out and get it.

Get it away from you, man. Find something comforting on a weirdly deep level that works for you, and replace the drinking. For me it was drinking fifteen fucking mugs of decaf tea every day in my big chair, watching a Let's Play by my favourite Youtube guy, and wearing a comfy hoodie. I know that sounds stupid, but it zenned me out at times when I thought only booze would be able to break through my misery.
>>
I got fired cause of it.
>>
>>26257943
This is too damn real man. Was my life for several years after my first serious relationship ended (although I admit alcohol/substance abuse started before).
Hang in there, it does
get better, even if you have to hit your own personal rock bottom. Goes for everyone ITT. Godspeed anons.
>>
Holy shit

Alcohol is a full-on drug

Why do they say "drugs and alcohol" and not just "drugs"

This is gr8
>>
File: nignog1point0.png (106 KB, 994x749) Image search: [Google]
nignog1point0.png
106 KB, 994x749
I feel this so much
>>
>>26260267
No such thing desu. Every heavy drinker has the /functionalalcy/ phase.
>>
>>26263847
Why do people who use caffeine and aspirin say, "I don't do drugs"?

People a fucking stupid that's why.
>>
>>26263607
anon <3
i had a good run once where i would get up and cook som3 spaghetti +poached egg for braekfast
and sit out on the porch at aroun 10am
playing my guitar singing my heart out

misfits - one last caress
rem - find the river
belle & sebastian - piazza new york catcher

i went back to the booze sadly but i have found the way anon.

this is the way and i will do it/
>>
fuck me I feel like I'm going to mess myself up eventually.
>>
Almost every day I get fall down drunk and sober up before my girlfriend gets home. I start the second she walks out the door.
>>
>>26264725
ain't time to let go of that lass fella?
how you hanging on old fella?
gotta be a tough deal goin on there no?
>>
File: photo1 (4).jpg (296 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
photo1 (4).jpg
296 KB, 1536x2048
i only drink ridiculously expensive alcohol because spending money gets me a giggle and i drink a fifth everynight, which is fine
>>
Pain in my right hand side for a month and I've had the shits for three weeks.

I stopped drinking two days ago.

>tell me I'll be ok
>>
>>26264916
Patron is shit.
>>
>>26265063
Usually it takes me 3-4 days to not feel like shit again, and 1-2 weeks to be fully normal with no pains.

Why the fuck must I always relapse. I was without drinking for a few days and relapsed yesterday. It's as if the moment my body feels fine again, it thinks "woooo! I can start drinking again!"
>>
>>26265114
He didn't say "good". He said "expensive". Maybe get a job that requires more than a 6th grade education you brown faggot.
>>
>>26265063
You have to taper off of alcohol if you've been drinking for a long time.
>>
>>26257801
It's great I've almost finished the bottle.
>>
After drinking vodka so often I decided to get a 24oz of Redds Wicked and a 3pack of 25oz cans of Bud Ice. I have 2 cans of the bud ice left but It's already 12:51am and I probably wont be able to get that drunk. I ate 6 tacos from jack in the box so that filled my stomach with the beer. At least it will probably let me sleep tonight. I can't sleep without drinking until I pass out so I've started taking 100mg of diphenhydramine before bed on nights I don't want to drink. I wake up groggy as fuck and feel it 9 hours later but it's better than lying awake all night and getting 4 or 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up.
>>
File: beer_4193.jpg (8 KB, 120x229) Image search: [Google]
beer_4193.jpg
8 KB, 120x229
Being an alcholic here is too expensive.

The bottom of the barrel liqours are 20$ per 750ml, and the absolutely cheapest beer avaliable is 15$ for a 15 pack, pic related although considering it's less than half of what normal beer costs it's not bad.

Fuck canada.
>>
>>26265852
That's the downside of having a well-paid job and more money than I know what to do with. When I was a poor student I simply couldn't afford to be an alcoholic.
>>
7 beers, and 3 fingers of rum, and I still barely feel shit. Feeling pretty loathsome right now.
>>
>hard liquor
>beer
>weed
>benzos
>fast food
>drunk driving
>regular black outs
>plans of suicide
>spend every dollar on booze/food
>>
>>26257801
I used to have a drinking problem when I was 17/18, which was two/three years ago.

It's slowly coming back. Drinking bourbon at the moment and feeling good.
>>
>tfw australian
>tfw pic related costs $80 a pop

alcohol costs too much to become an alcoholic here
>>
>>26267388
real alcos just drink goon

even someone with a drinking problem who isn't necessarily an alcoholic will buy something cheap like smirnoff or a cheap bourbon like nelson's county.

grey goose is for christmas
>>
>>26267388
This shit is $20 in Nebraska

feels good not being cucked.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.