[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you robots ever see your mother naked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
Any of you robots ever see your mother naked?
>>
File: naughtypepe.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
naughtypepe.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>26257416
Once or twice when i was a kid.
>>
>>26257416
When I was younger I saw my mom naked on accident turned out she wasnt a woman and had a feminine penis
>>
>>26257502
Does your dad have a masculine vagina?
>>
>>26257416
yeah when i was like 8

i apparently fought like a mother fucker to stay in the comfort of her womb cause she had some mad stretch marks
>>
File: upc.png (268 KB, 428x388) Image search: [Google]
upc.png
268 KB, 428x388
>>26257416
Ya once.
>mfw my man tits are bigger than my moms tits
>>
>>26257416
Yeah some years ago.
I try not to think about it, but I am now into wincest (between cartoons or furry characters).
>>
Op here. I'm 23 and I just saw my mother naked.

We both just got home from the gym and I walked in her room to say hello to the dog. She was naked on the floor petting him. Things are very awkward now

SOS
>>
>>26257676
>hse was naked on the floor petting the dog
Congratulations, your mother lets your dog lick her cunt and maybe ride her.
>>
my mom sleeps naked and if she needs to get up during the night she just puts on this bathrobe with no belt
so I routinely see her vag

it's not bad for a 41 year old
>>
>first time
Walked in on her on the toilet (not entirely naked)
>second time
Saw her changing clothes in the woods on a camping trip
>>
Yeah, but she looks kinda trashy waist-down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.