[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER: It's all about the jawline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: jawline.jpg (250 KB, 1311x1267) Image search: [Google]
jawline.jpg
250 KB, 1311x1267
If you got a weak chin, you might as well just kill yourself now, because no woman will ever find you attractive.
>>
I don't have a weak chin, but I have a weak jaw which is about a billion times worse. I've seen chinless men who had plenty of success with women. A weak jawed man is lucky if he can get a fat girl on a good day.
>>
Why would I care if they find me attractive?
>>
I fully agree. A strong jaw is indicative of high test. You'll notice that all three actors also have good hair and are tall.

To be attractive, you really need the whole package.
>>
>>26257125
>tfw if I lost 10lbs I'd have a better chin than all of them
>tfw I've lost motivation

Fuck.
>>
>>26257206
>good hair
>high test

baldness is caused by excessive production of DHT, Dihydrotestosterone
>>
>>26257232
>le high test bald man broscience meme

/fit/ pls
>>
>>26257242
are you retarded
that's backed by real science
>>
>>26257206

You'll notice that all three actors have weak jawlines.
>>
>>26257242
it was confirmed by scientists you mong
>>
>>26257255
for real

OPie the aspie is confusing a protruding chin for a strong jaw
>>
>>26257232

Not always, if you're genetically predisposed to baldness you'll go bald regardless.

It's mostly genetics that determine baldness. Especially if you're going bald early on in life.
>>
>>26257125
More has to go on than just a chin.
Like the only guy I've found insanely attractive is a robot who posted himself a month or so ago.
His awesome nose and all his features kind of reminded me of Ocelot in MGS5 hnnng.
>>
File: 2cfr601.png (208 KB, 344x423) Image search: [Google]
2cfr601.png
208 KB, 344x423
PIC related is what strong jaw looks like

best looking man ever
>>
>>26257300

OP here. This was meant to be a sarcastic thread poking fun at the idea that you can't be attractive if you have a weak jaw.

What's the difference between a weak jaw and a weak chin?
>>
>>26257356
Then it failed because none of them give me a lady boner.
>>
>>26257252
>real science
you stupid motherfuckers
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg0MTY3NDM1.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg0MTY3NDM1.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Debatable

mzhcj
>>
>>26257232
Actually, people go bald because their follicles are sensitive to DHT. You can't assume you have high test just because you're balding. You could be low test as hell and still go bald if you have trash follicle genetics.
>>
File: weak jaw weak hopes.png (983 KB, 1151x446) Image search: [Google]
weak jaw weak hopes.png
983 KB, 1151x446
do i have a weak jaw? is it too flabby (this is with it loose and naturally hanging)? is my chin gey somehow?
help me out guise, my dreams of somehow appearing handsome are the only hope i have :DDDDdd:D;d;dD;DDDDddd
>>
>>26257553
your bodyfat% is too high, jaw is fine
>>
>>26257553

Assuming you didn't angle your chin up at all for this picture, I would say it's on the lower end of the average range.

Not a detriment, but not an asset either.
>>
>>26257628
but i'm a skinny faggot. can i even lose that jawfat? (no)

>>26257633
>didn't angle your chin up
nah famm, just shitty neck posture
>>
>>26257125
Weak chin and weak jaw, i guess i've lost genetic lottery.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.