[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is scary or intimidating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: nigger.jpg (9 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
9 KB, 260x173
Who here is scary or intimidating?
>>
File: 1454569654817.png (449 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1454569654817.png
449 KB, 1024x640
>>26255366

I think being bald and putting on 30 lbs of muscle made me more intimidating. Nobody approaches or talks to me anymore. F-feels g-good I guess
>>
Not me desu
People think I'm cute
Not sexy cute but childish cute
>>
>>26256138

>falling for the fit meme

you brought this on yourself
>>
>>26255366
>tfw not intimidating but resting facial position is a scowl so I end up looking constantly like a petulant child
>>
I'm scary because I have moist eyes and I'm super skinny and usually hunched forward.
>>
Does grotesque count? I often scare people with burn scars.
>>
>>26256298
>moist eyes
muh nigga

>tfw whenever it gets a little windy your eyes tear up in it makes you look like you're crying when you're not
>tfw girls you don't know asking you if you're okay, why do you always look so sad, etc
>tfw it's just the wind
>>
>>26255366
I catch people looking at me, but once I look back, they quickly look away.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Is the edge with me?
>>
>eyebrows naturally rest in a way that makes it look like I'm extremely angry
>people stay at least 5 feet around me at all times
>>
>>26256138
Think of all the time and work and money you wasted doing that, when simply not showering or shaving could have the same effect.
>>
>>26256609
I know that feel, well not the last two, but the first one.
>>
I'm just serious all the time and barely joke
>>
>>26256609
Every fucking time man. ;-; these tears are real
>>
>>26257351
Post pics pleeease. bushy angry eyebrows are sexy
>>
>>26257566
I have no camera
>>
>>26255366
shitskin here
chubby but i look like i was fit
strong, long hair, small eyes
people just get away from me
>>
>>26255366
I don't feel like I am but women practically run away from me in the elevator.

When I get on an elevator sometimes women will look at me like the fear of god just struck them, I try to move to the opposite corner to make them more comfortable but once or twice I've felt rude and saddled right up next to them to freak them out more.

I was at a comic book convention and I chatted up some guy, we had a nice chat about comics and afterwards he went back inside and said 'that was great man but you don't have to look so mad all the time'.

I don't get it I feel like i look non-threatening.

t. minority
>>
>>26257709
That was kind of an asshole thing to say to someone.
>>
>>26255366
>buzzed head
>have a twitchy face
>nocturnal
>get lost easily when I go out, so often pass by the same person multiple times as i try to find my way
Have had the cops called on me twice.
>>
who here has that sch**l sh**ter look about them
>>
>>26257760
I didn't think much of it at the time, just felt like friendly advice 2bh. I was out there for a while before he arrived so I guess he was a little uncomfortable to step out for a smoke and see some 'angry' dude just standing there, felt like he was a little uncomfortable so I broke the ice and started talking to him.
>>
File: 1429465345530.png (76 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
1429465345530.png
76 KB, 308x300
>perma scowl on my face
>"why're you always so mad anon?"
>"anon, smile more!"
>"you know you're scaring away girls with that face!"

Fuck off, EVERYONE. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE THIS, I CAN'T HELP MY NATURAL FACE REFLECTS HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE.
>>
>>26257847
Wew. Don't get me started on making people feel uncomfortable. I think I'm being amiable, and suddenly, they just fall of the veritable ride. And there I am, talking to myself because people are too inept to have a conversation.
>>
File: niggers tongued my anus.jpg (74 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
niggers tongued my anus.jpg
74 KB, 850x400
This seems relevant to this thread.
>>
>>26255366
>Over hear new guy talking to temp
>Wants to quit be because he feels intimidated
>Only wanted to show him what he did wrong and how to correct it
>>
>>26257975
I try not to think too much of it, sometimes it's all body language so you think you're saying one thing but your body is telling people to get the fuck away.
>>
>>26258018
White collar jobs are a fucking sham.
>>
>>26258046
But, I'm having a conversation with them, if I didn't want to talk, I wouldn't.
>>
>>26258071
People can't resist those subtle signals, like talking to a girl who has 'bitch' face you just feel like a fool.

To be fair some people are assholes or can't be bothered if they feel you're boring.
>>
>>26255366
>look at girl
>she gasps in fear

not even once. i like it now, i always giggle when it happens
>>
File: 1450766173308.jpg (234 KB, 506x722) Image search: [Google]
1450766173308.jpg
234 KB, 506x722
>>26255366
>my neutral expression is more "mildly angered" expression
>deep voice with a bit of rasp
>red eyes usually covered in shade, also black circles
>mostly acting reserved but with some sort of edginess
>no cute facial features, scar on forehead
>few girls told me they wouldn't like to meet me in the night when they're alone
>my friend who is into warhammer told me if i would like to cosplay angron

people say i'm intimidating but i don't even want to be
>>
You think you are, but, you're not.
>>
>tfw resting bitch face
>start talking to people and then I give off the impression that I am "cute and innocent"
Is there no hope for me. I'm a guy
>>
>>26258181
I've been told I am, multiple times.
>>
6'5" 240 lbs balding mongoloid slav here I guess I look fairly intimidating
>>
File: crazy.jpg (61 KB, 630x439) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
61 KB, 630x439
>>26257289
those sanpaku eyes man, pretty crazy looking like pic related
>>
>>26255366
There was one time I was stopped by police because he thought I looked "suspicious" and he brought me in despite not having a warrant, they made me take a mug shot and put me in a cell for 2 hours until they said I was clear to go with out any charges, I had to call my mom because they wouldn't even give me a ride home. I was 20 at the time.
>>
>>26258517
What is that, like some sort of astrology?
>>
>>26257289
pretty eyes Anon
>>
>>26258735
grill or boy?
>>
>tfw always thought I look big and scary when I was younger
>tfw turns out people are just disgusted by my obesity

welp
>>
>>26259120
clean it up, donny.
>>
>some people think I'm a pretty (semi)manlet
>some people think I'm fresh out of the Detention Center

>implying I would let them take me alive
>>
>>26255366
im 6'5" 175 lbs with a permanent scowl
people say I "look like a serial killer"
I'll chalk that up to creepy
>>
>>26255366
I have strong brow ridge and long, thick, tilted, low-set eyebrows. In combination, they give me a naturally angry look. I'm Latino, but everyone in public automatically assumes that I'm Arab/middle eastern and that I'm carrying high explosives.
>>
hit too close to home when my bro's teen sister pointed at some vato in a maximum security prison documentary and said he looked like me with more tattoos. I'm actually pretty nice I swear.
>>
Got a pretty savage scowl when in neutral mode and I'm 6'3" so yes.
>>
Most more eyes boys, it's always the eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 659x439
I hate people who force a scowl and call themselves crazy. The difference between angsty teenage faggot and real crazy is night and day like in >>26257289. You just look like that kid who does pterodactyl screeches and runs like Naruto, not scary or crazy.

Look at some pictures of shellshock and try again.
>>
File: d42.png (115 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
d42.png
115 KB, 500x374
>5'4 and built from years of martial arts and boxing

>have a non threatening face and look like a geek

>have a neckbeard

>don't show much emotion because of autism

>people tell me my posture is intimidating because i'm too unatural and rigid

>Think I look like a weak femboy to myself

what the actual fuck?
>>
>>26255366
No approaches me
No one looks me in the eye
No one smiles back
I have been told multiple times that people are scared that I will shoot up the school
My housemates are scared that I am going to murder them one day

I don't even act weird, I am just quiet and keep conversation to a minimum.
>>
>>26256543
How bad are your scars?
>>
>>26259501
why do you keep posting yourself?
>>
File: wewuzscurynshit.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wewuzscurynshit.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>26255366
Oh I am TERRIFYING boyo, the SCARIEST
>>
I'm scary in the same way that a retard is scary, but I don't think anyone sees me as a real threat.
>>
The only time I'm intimidating is when I have a temper tantrum. They are seldom but my friends have witnessed them and they get intimidated. Not trying to be edgy.
>>
Yea OP I'm 6'4 with muscles and balding. Everyone is scared of me even though I'm actually a huge pussy and super nice with good morals. Everyone says my face looks mean.
>>
>>26255366
Me 2bh

Apparently I have that intense psycho look/stare

Doesn't help that I have a neanderthalic visage
>>
File: 47381901.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
47381901.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>tfw everyone avoids me because they think im going to mug them
>>
File: top-365-films-drive.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
top-365-films-drive.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
could snap at any moment and just beat somebody to a pulp who pisses me off even a little.

Faggots are afraid of me, I am exactly like the driver, although nobody has given me a chance to display my bottled up fury.
>>
>>26263890
You need to slowly reread your post and understand how much of an autist you are.
>>
>>26260459
I'm just like you, I always thought it was about the brow ridge and having more pointed eyebrows.

The days after the Paris attacks were the most interesting, people on the subway seemed to be avoiding me more because I look Middle Eastern, even though I'm Hispanic.

It's an immediate woman repellent.
>>
>>26255366
I never thought I was until somewhat recently. I mean, I still don't think I come across as intimidating most of the time, but maybe it's just because I know how much of a pussy I really am.

I was just walking down the street and some guy I didn't know was passing by. Looked up at him reflexively and as soon as our eyes met he looked fearfully shocked, like I was threatening him or something. Only after that did I realize I had been scowling. Now I catch myself doing it whenever I'm outside, never realized I had been doing it before.

I don't want to be a scary person, man.
>>
>>26263863
i'd be more worried you'd film a particularly exposing documentary about me
you look like you couldn't rob a little girl
i'd be more scared by a paraplegic puppy than you
>>
>>26263890
Fucking lel. Do you carry a cocktail stick at all times too?
>>
>>26262148
idk man I guess I should stop. I hope you don't know who I am
>>
>lip pierced guaged ears like the degenerate I am

>apparently look pissed all the time

>new people dread working with me

>rumors around work that I'm a total asshole

>when ever I ask about it they say they love working with me

What do?
>>
Everyone thinks I'm gay irl even though I'm not because this one time my friend slept over at my house and cummed on my face while I was asleep then wrote this weird note in his notebook about how we slept together and passed the note around and my parents read it. Most embarassing moement and I literally did nothing wrong and am not gay at all.
>>
>>26261917
You can't even see his face you autistic asshole
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.