[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should this innocent child suffer for the mistakes of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: help the children.jpg (122 KB, 1024x747) Image search: [Google]
help the children.jpg
122 KB, 1024x747
Why should this innocent child suffer for the mistakes of his mother? Robots know all too well what kind of life this child would have with a single mother.

So why not be the bigger man and open your heart to a child in need? With tender love and care this innocent baby will grow up to have you as the one positive thing in their life. Prove to yourself and the world that you aren't selfish and help one of Gods children in desperate need of a father.

Bless your kind unselfish heart.
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>26255323
Why should I have mercy of another human being when I didn't receive any?
>>
>>26255378
Its got to start somewhere anon, plus this baby hasn't done anything wrong. So why not start with your unselfish compassionate heart? For its those people who are the most blessed.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 976x1393
IN THE SUNNY SOUTH,
THE LAND OF THE FREE

LET THE WHITE SUPREME FOREVER BE
>>
>>26255437
I already give to charity. To random strangers asking for a few coins whenever I have and food if they ask for it. Being schizophrenic, I don't think I could take care of a child properly anyways.
>>
>>26255323
Sorry, I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>26255323
Why not let natural selection take its course like society does with the robots?

Bastard here btw
>>
>>26255480
Because there are better options? Options that you are capable of if willing
>>
He has a daddy.
>>
I would adopt a child but would never get with a single mom. There is far too much potential drama.
>>
>>26255510
How is allowing a baby with degenerate genes and resulting psychological issues to mature and reproduce good for society? Listen, if a bastard cam become a successful and functional human being despite his upbringing it proves that he's worth it to the human race. Otherwise he's a burden and trash.
>>
>>26255578
you could prevent all that, do some good for another person, the beacon of hope and goodness in someone elses life
>>
>>26255323
I will only cuck myself if the baby has no mother nor father that is alive. However I will never willingly raise another man's child no matter what.
>>
>>26255862
We could prevent crime by killing stupid people as well anon.
>>
>>26255950
But that could be your child. Blood doesn't hold a loving family together nor does it make one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.