[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else look at life and just think "is that all there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1424490579489.jpg (90 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1424490579489.jpg
90 KB, 572x640
anyone else look at life and just think "is that all there is?"

even if you have a good life with meager transient joys, it doesn't seem worth it..
>>
I do, but yet, I still play the game.

As much as I hate life and what life has to offer, it's still better than being buried in the ground and becoming worm food. Or so I tell myself.
>>
Yeah, I've been feeling that way lately. I feel like I have nothing worthy to aim for.
>>
I feel that way about my own life. It's only truly worth living if you have some natural skill.
>>
>>26255060
Change the world or kill yourself family
>>
>>26255130
>the ebin meme of one person can make a difference
Don't be retarded.
>>
>>26255130
If I could, I'd already be doing it.
>>
>>26255116
iktfb

its just not enough. its all fleeting and empty really, and the dull ache of living doesn't seem to stop. even if you obtain some great things, you adjust quickly and want more, loss quickly follows and even the feeling that "i thought id feel different when i got this, but i still feel the same".. it is never enough
>>
Are you an antinatalist? You should be if you feel this way.
>>
File: just kill me now.png (193 KB, 613x400) Image search: [Google]
just kill me now.png
193 KB, 613x400
>Wake up after sleeping
>Still alive
new comment
>>
>>26255317
yeah, but ultimately a nihilist cause why does it matter either way? everyones gonna die and forget what they lived like it never happened anyway
>>
Do psychedelics. It will make you feel like a child lost in the wonder of a vast world again.
>>
>>26255060
What would you do if you were god? If you had it all, eternal bliss and all that stuff.
You would want to play games and get lost. Think of it that way.
>>
File: give up.jpg (59 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
59 KB, 334x372
>>26255381
If I was god, I would destroy myself.
All I want now (because I am religious) is to completely disappear, assuming there is heaven and hell, I don't want to go to any of them.
Just to fade away.
>>
>>26255148
>What is the ripple effect
Jesus changed the world. Buddha changed the world. Mohammed's legacy still today controls entire nations and dictate people's lives. The internet changed the world. Someone had to have created that.

Life and human's aren't as meaningless as you want to believe.
>>
>>26255491
So you are saying any of us will be as important as those people? You are fucking deluded.
Chances of that happening are so small, that you have more chances of winning the fucking power ball.
For every guy that made a difference, billions died without doing anything worth remembering.
>>
>>26255491
Lives are meaning less. That will all disappear when the heat death of the universe occurs.
>>
You determine what's worth it. If you don't think living is worth it, no point in continuing.
>>
>>26255563
You didn't get it.
Everything is completely pointless.
Even dying.Welcome to fight club.
>>
>>26255060
>it doesn't seem worth it..
Compared to what? What's the more worthy alternative?
>>
>>26255536
The difference being you're a glory hound, they were not.
>>
>>26255060
>all these babbies first existential crisis underageb&s

lmao just lmao
>>
>>26255550
A lot can happen in a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years.

Alternate realities, universes, godhood ascension, immortality. Limitless possibilities.
>>
The human race will probably go extinct at some point.
>>
>>26255060
>anyone else look at life and just think "is that all there is?"
Well I do like anime, manga, music, and escapism in general. It's a pity I have to stay alive to enjoy those. I also like eating and exercising but life lacks some kind of deeper meaning. There's nothing profound in life unless I construct it in such a way in my mind. But what's the point? To stay motivated? Doing what? For what? Why for?
The sad part is, I don't even have to mention the downsides, the pain, physical pain, mental struggle, own fears and hardships, the lack of meaning in all of it... There's no endgame.
>>
My good old buddy, Major Depressive Disorder makes absolutely certain that this thought is on my mind 24/7. In my classes, I actually have to force myself to just drag myself through the work, through the thoughts that I'm going to feel the way that I am for the rest of my measly life.

The life that is 80/2,000,000,000 of the planet's remaining lifespan. The planet that is an indescribable fraction of the universe's contents.

It's nearly impossible to motivate yourself to do anything when you take this pill, anons. Sometimes, not realizing the truth is better in the long-run.
>>
I mean if you think about it, life is suffering. No more said.
>>
>>26255060
Yes. However, you can make those joys more joyful and die a little more satisfied.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.