[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else become physically ill when you read shit like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 535x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 535x676
Anybody else become
physically ill when you read shit like this? I almost just lost my fucking dinner

>inb4 tumblr fag, I saw it on Faggotbook
>inb4 Faggotbook
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (18 KB, 362x348) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
18 KB, 362x348
>beta fags sucking up to women with the hopes one will come along, read his post, and like it enough to meet up and suck his dick
I thought I was pathetic
>>
>>26254508
yep
shit like this makes me wonder why I bother anymore, one day I'm going to have to deal with shitfucks who grew up on this stuff
>>
I'm too easily triggered these days. I can't even consume recent media because these politics are shoehorned into everything.
>>
>>26254645
gfto
ya, gtfofgt
>>
Try dating that. That's every other young woman now. I wish I could articulate it exactly, it's something like "jokeless but acting as if told very funny joke."

Tumblr is just fucking filled with people who talk like shit
>just had the best. sandwich. ever.
>>you. i like you.
>>
>>26254661
I was joking about being triggered, but every album, film, and show released in the past few years has been polluted with the politics of social justice. It's just so unpleasant.
>>
>mfw i have better personal hygiene than any women that still menstruates by default because men don't have to deal with disgustingness
>>
File: Broly 5.jpg (110 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
Broly 5.jpg
110 KB, 604x448
Is it time for the purge?
>>
>>26254788
Tell Noah to get his ark ready
>>
>not everyone with a vagina is a woman
But that's correct, why do you get upset over facts?
>>
>>26254838
This is correct.

I have a wallet made from the vagina of a sacrificed virgin.
>>
But women are the only people with not only a vagina, but also a uterus to actually make use of that vagina.
>>
File: broly-banderas2-300x225.jpg (23 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
broly-banderas2-300x225.jpg
23 KB, 300x225
>>26254824
Let's kill them all senpai
>>
>>26254930
Not true. Men with uteruses most definitely exist. It is fully possible for a trans man to become pregnant and carry a child to term even after he has transitioned and undergone HRT.
>>
>>26254707
ANd they tALK LIKE THIS
>>
>>26254707
I seriously doubt I'll ever loose my virginty then. I refuse to spend my life with a creature who's sole purpose in life is only to get attention from others, I just can't do it
>>
>>26254508
Menstruation is the reason why I only like trannies now. When fucking women you always have it in the back of your mind "this person is actually fucking disgusting".
>>
>>26254980
>>26254838
Why.... why is it that EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TRIPFAG has to be a massive piece of shit retarded faggot? Every time without fail, they are literally mentally ill and they feel the need to tout the fact that they are mentally ill everywhere.

Why? Eggman was literally the only exception, and he's gone now.
>>
>>26254508
>HOLY SHIT WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING STRONG AND BADASS FOR DOING THAT THING THAT THEIR BODIES WERE LITERALLY MADE TO DO

when will this meme end? holy shit i'm so tired of other women making this massive deal out of it this shit like you legit lose maybe two teaspoons of blood a month on your period. it isn't much. it's pretty painful sometimes and it sucks but jesus christ i get so embarrassed by women, especially girls who have never had a child, jerking themselves off and patting themselves on the back about the ability to give birth and how strong it apparently makes them to be able to do so
>>
>>26254508
I also hate it how they say 1 MORE TIME FOR THE PPL IN THE BACK and like your pic WHOOP THERE IT IS.

It's basically the tumblr version of "checkm8 atheists" except unironically.
>>
>>26255500
>Why? Eggman was literally the only exception, and he's gone now.
But he has a thread up right now.
>>
>>26254508
>They're called people with vaginas because not everyone with a vagina is a woman
Where is my vagina then?
>>
>>26255500
dubs confirm, trip fags BTFO for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 time. Praise Kek
>>
>>26255500
How does stating facts makes me mentally ill? Also why do you use mental illness as an insult? I'd be more than willing a large percentage of this board could be diagnosed with depression or social anxiety disorder, which are mental illnesses. Mental illness is not a character flaw, it's actually very common.
>>
OP isn't the best example of it, but what's up with millennial high school/college girls all typing the exact same way. The best example is any Elite Daily/Salon article written by a woman and its just an indigestible wall of text with sentences that don't flow and grammar everywhere.

Sort of an example, "so today I saw a tiger at the zoo and that tiger smiled at me and that made me really happy to be alive"
>>
>>26255844
Just because something that is objectively bad is common means that it isn't a problem?

So we shouldn't worry or admonish poverty, disease, drug use or low intelligence?

Wait, no that would go against your programming. Mental illness is totally okay because it's common, and trannies are common (in your mind), therefore, trannies are okay. I forgot.
>>
>>26254508

>When women menstruate they just go about their daily business as usual

Does this person actually not interact with women, ever? They bitch about it constantly and think they're doing the world a favor by having involuntary bodily functions.
>>
>>26255844
Would you just shut the fuck up and shoo already? Shoo!
>>
>>26255952
Mental illness is common and should be treated just like any other illness. That doesn't make it something worth ridiculing someone over. You attempted to use mental illness as a means of discrediting whatever argument I might try to make, which is like saying someone is wrong because they have a cold. So yes, mental illness is okay. Demonizing people for it is not.

Also unrelated but gender dysphoria is a very real and diagnosable mental illness. I'm sorry you choose to ignore that.
>>
>>26255887
It's the "Hey I'm pushing 30 but I type like a middle schooler so it's cute and quirky" mentality
>>
>>26254508
>Not everyone with a vagina is a woman

I fucking hate this so much.
>>
File: 1441245935188.jpg (23 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1441245935188.jpg
23 KB, 488x488
>>26256121
You have already painted a picture of me in your mind that is far from my actual stance on this issue. Your example is garbage in that a cold does not affect your ability to make rational decisions regarding your body. You are correct in saying that gender dysphoria is a very real and diagnosable mental health disorder, however it is people like YOU who block these mentally ill people from getting help.

It is YOUR side who says "No, transsexuality is NOT a disease! Remove it from the DSM!" thereby blocking these people from getting treatment and making the situation a hell of a lot worse for them and their families. I bet you've never heard of that specific fucking result because you're too caught up in this bullshit feel-goodsy garbage about "liberating" these fucking freaks and you, of course, never realize the horrific damage you're wreaking in your wake.
>>
> I refuse to spend my life with a creature who's sole purpose in life is only to get attention from others

why do you think most women wanna get married lol.
>>
>>26255010
Who said you had to spend your life with the person you lost your virginity too?
>>
>>26256121
A bullet to the back of the head is the best treatment
>>
>>26255844
Congrats, this is the most tumble thing I've ever read on 4chan. People are mocking you in this very thread.
>>
>>26256183
I can tell you've never talked to a trans person about this. If you had you would know that transitioning is the proper treatment for gender dysphoria. The reason so many people think trans people are crazy and irrational is not because they are trans. Trans people are typically suffering from severe depression and anxiety which stems from not being able to express their gender. Treating the depression and anxiety is important, but treating the dysphoria is also important and the only way to properly do that is to transition.
>>
>>26256121
A cold cannot have an impact on your rationality, mental illness can. What the hell are you talking about? They literally dismiss shit people say in a court of law because they're mentally ill, it makes it a safe assumption to assume whatever someone says is misguided, which work both ways
If you're mentally ill you're probably horribly wrong in your opinions
If you're horribly wrong in your opinions you're probably mentally ill
Both apply to you
>>
>>26256367
>, but treating the dysphoria is also important and the only way to properly do that is to transition.

That's not what the DSM said until you fucks got rid of it. You are not a medical doctor. Who told you that transitioning is the most effective solution? If that were true, why would the suicide rate amongst trans people be as high as it is? Surely this ultimately effective cure would at least halve the rate of fucking suicide, right? lol
>>
>>26256245
Because for some reason I can't justify in my head to have sex with someone as selfish as that it turns me off completely whether that makes me a fag or not idk but I just can't do it
>>
>>26256367
Asking a mentally defunct patient what routine they think is best for treatment isn't a good idea. While we're at it, why not let the schizos go shoot up the street so they can drive the voices out of their head.
>>
>>26256382
Mental illness comes in a thousand different flavors. some impact your judgement, some don't.

>>26256411
Trans people have told me it's the most effective solution. Also doctors who have treated trans people. Transitioning certainly helps someone, but it doesn't change the fact that we live in a society which views trans people as abominations who should be met with violence. Trans people, especially those who don't "pass", live in a world that views them with disgust and hatred. It's slowly getting better, but it's still a very dangerous world for trans people. It comes back to what I said about depression and anxiety, which makes it very easy to rationalize suicide.
>>
>>26256650
>le violent world for trannies
This is a meme. Their murder rate is not high, and the ones that do get murdered are usually trashy prostitutes.
>>
>>26256544
Fucking dunked 'em.

End of discussion, tripfag can fuck off.
>>
>>26256650
Every mental illness impairs your judgement, that's why it's called a MENTAL disorder. Trannies are abominations and might as well just be locked in mental institutions until they no longer impose a burden on society.
>>
>>26255543
>two teaspoons
Male detected
>>
>>26256704
You're being willfully ignorant at this point.

>>26256836
What burden on society? They only ask that people respect their gender identity, but apparently that is such a tall order that some people get violent when their heteronormative gender binary paradigm is challenged.
>>
>>26256921
No, actually I'm not. You're blowing isolated cases out of proportion to make an incorrect point. Fat people also get the shit beaten out if them, but it is hardly a violent world for fat people.
>>
File: 1313208877917.png (419 KB, 2212x1600) Image search: [Google]
1313208877917.png
419 KB, 2212x1600
>>26255543
>two teaspoons
They definitely lose more than that, senpai.
>>
>>26254508
It is stupid and I don't care.

You should probably not care so much ether. And if it "triggers" you like the faggot you are then harden the fuck up or get off the internet.
>>
>>26256921
This is 0/10 bait. Apply yourself. Trannies are freaks. Unlike most freaks, however, they have the fucking gall to push their disgusting fetishes and mental illness as being "normal," and claim the people who oppose them are being oppressive.
>>
>>26254508
Vaginas are fucking disgusting. If only natural born shemales were a thing because the female body + a cock is the best of both world but hormone treatments and surgery usually just end up creating insane monsters
>>
>>26255543
>>26256848
This. I lose enough blood every month to fill a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>26254980
>Men with uteruses most definitely exist
pfff HAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>26256963
Being fat and being trans are in no way comprable. But you are correct when you say that both of them face daily oppression, I'm glad you can at least realize that.

>>26257001
I'm sure you feel the same way about anyone who isn't heterosexual. Why does heteronormativity being challenged scare you so much? Are you trying to get a head start on being an angry old man who spouts hateful opinions while everyone else shakes their heads and dismisses you as being from another time?
>>
>>26257149
Well, I'm glad you at least admitted you are b8ing because nobody could miss the point I was making by that far.
>>
File: 1392333439195.png (1 MB, 817x900) Image search: [Google]
1392333439195.png
1 MB, 817x900
>>26254508
>omg women are so le badass fukkin periods and childbirth
I hate this meme.
>>
>>26254508

That doesn't bother me, what bothers me is when people respond with shit like

>The sound I made was not human

Why does that stuff make me upset?
>>
>>26257149
No, I'm fine with gays as long as they don't flaunt their sexual deviancy as something noble or worthy of praise. When you take a small aspect of your personality and blow it up so that it becomes your whole character, you're a very pitiful and boring person.
>>
>>26257149
Homosexuality and most other sexual deviations not only spread societal and mental disease while completely gutting culture, but also spread actual diseases. They spread AIDs, 78% are infected with STDs and spread fecal disease.
>>
>>26254980
You know, normally I hate tripfags.
But you?
I like you.
>>
>>26254508
Forget the subject matter. Why the fuck do they have to talk this way and use the phrases that they do?
>whoop there it is
>drops mic
>sips tea
It all sound so fucking stupid, not to mention the bullshit that it usually follows
>>
>>26254980
"Men"

Original nigger
>>
>>26257149
being fat is exactly like being trans
>hate your body
>know that you should look different
>reviled by your peers
>mocked in pop culture
>>
>>26257256
Just by saying "sexual deviancy" you've confirmed my suspicions. There's no point in continuing to argue with you, because your beliefs are grounded in hate. This makes you unable to empathize or view things from any perspective other than your firmly entrenched bigotry.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.