[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone prove me wrong, im scared i might be right, sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: reac4.jpg (32 KB, 398x362) Image search: [Google]
reac4.jpg
32 KB, 398x362
can someone prove me wrong, im scared i might be right, sorry for shitty english and scrambled thoughts in advance - english is not my first language and im uneducated.

So big bang happens, universe starts, energy and shit is flying around for fuck knows how many trillions years and then boom - one day that energy connects in a strange way and you are born. You live about 60-80 years, that time passes very slow compared to the eternity before you was born, you can feel every minute because humans are that way. Then one day you die, you no longer can feel time in this humanly fashion, you become energy again. Sun explodes, galaxy gets eaten by black hole, entire universe shrinks and disappears. And then it starts again. Big bang, floating energy, YOU, death, sun explodes, universe shrinks and disappears. And it starts again. gazillion of years before you are born and after you die feel like nothing, because you cant feel time in a humanly way. So you the second you die you get born again. Reincarnation is real.

am i making any sense?
>>
Yes. We are born from aether, return to aether for all eternity.
>>
I can understand you but at the same time dat's some real BS.
The big bang is an event that can only happen once per universe. If the multiverse theory is right then you might be, but as it stands reincarnation is ridiculous outside of religion. Basically, since the galaxy has been swallowed, there is nothing to cool down and form life.
TL;DR: One chance at life, live it well robot.
>>
I understand you but the question is why would we be reincarnated? Why would another you come about? I get that the universe will collapse and then expand part, but why does it neccessitate you existing again?
>>
>>26253052
Reincarnation requires spirit or soul that is (you), in that case every time you are born it just happens to be the same guy that was before. There is no link or connection to past births.
>>
>>26253120
>The big bang is an event that can only happen once per universe

well yes, thats what im saying, universe will shrink and disappear, but then a new one will start. like it always does
>>
>>26253150
>>26253158
no no anons you didnt quite get me, when i say reincarnation i dont mean the same person and im not talking about souls and shit, just the same energy
>>
No evidence

It's fine to be religious but please don't wall of text your weird philosophies and then ask me if I get it
>>
>>26253179
I don't think you understand, honestly. Without any matter the universe cannot "restart" as you're saying. Nobody knows exactly whatever shit happened in the big bang but something can't come from nothing. Your hypothesis is that once the world has died it will come back, but the black hole will stop that.
>>
Well then it's not reincarnation, it's just the same shit happening again and again. Case is closed.
Also this theme is played out in old sci-fi show "Lexx", look it up.
>>
>>26253179
>like it always does
citation needed
>>
>>26253259
if it happenned once it will happen again, just a matter of time, and time goes very fast when you have no nervous system
>>
>>26253307
>if it happenned once it will happen again, just a matter of time
Citation needed
>>
>>26253206
Then that's not reincarnation dumbass. You're thinking of the first law of thermodynamics which is that energy is neither created nor destroyed
>>
>>26253362
well its not reincarnation in a religious or spiritual sense, but my point is that you will experience life again in one form or another, you wont remember it, just like how you dont remember it now.
>>
>>26253431
>>26253431
We don't experience life through our energy though. We experience life through consciousness. So sure if the universe does collapse and expand again then MAYBE some of your atoms will be inside of some life form or another but you wouldn't experience it.

Also other anons pointed at that the universe happening again via collapsing and expanding isnt an objective truth.
>>
>>26253431
No offense but serious wewlad at this, you're implying that there have been several universes yet you have no proof for this.
>>
>>26253495
>>26253507
well its a theory based on big bang theory

if for universe to start all it takes is for 2 protons to collide, then its just a matter of 'time' , and they should collide everytime
>>
>>26253656
BUT THERE WOULD BE NO PROTONS LEFT BECAUSE BIG BLACK ASSHOLE SUCKED UP EVERYTHING.
CHRIST ANON I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU BUT MAN IT IS TOUGH
>>
>>26253808
what big black asshole

im confused too
are you racist
>>
>>26253859
By "big black asshole" I meant the black hole you mentioned would destroy everything.
And no, not racist.
>>
>>26253965
nooo anon, not everything, and not necessarily whole galaxy, i just used it in my post as a device to say that everything will die eventually
>>
>>26253990
Oh, OK. In that case the world will reform and humans wouldn't exist because evolution doesn't strike twice.
>>
>>26254057
>evolution doesn't strike twice.

maybe not twice in a row, but in 10 big bangs? 100? 1000?
>>
>>26254174
Nope. Different planet conditions each restart so different paths of evolution. Sorry to burst your bubble but reincarnation is spiritual only, it isn't compatible with science
>>
>>26254332
different path of evolution. still evolution, i never said you will be the same person or the same species, just that you will experience life again, and you will, i promise anon
>>
>>26253237
you are confused. there was, indeed, matter at the big bang, matter infinitely condensed at one spot. That is the reason the big bang happened.

Something can't come from nothing just as well as something can't turn into nothing.

The universe is an isolated system by definition, nothing gets out of it.
>>
File: 1454443338511.jpg (69 KB, 634x505) Image search: [Google]
1454443338511.jpg
69 KB, 634x505
If your hypothesis is correct...
This means I shoud eat my potato chips now? or save them till the sun explodes a 2nd time?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.