[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you become a neet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: xx.jpg (102 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
102 KB, 1024x640
Why did you become a neet?
>>
It just kind of happened when I gave up on life
>>
it sounded pretty neat
>>
>>26246654
I'm not a neet. I just come here to read their posts and get a look at their mindset. They're fascinating.
>>
After running out of my only "real" job (telemarketing) in tears after two weeks of stress-induced IBS

It went like this:
"Is there any job here that doesn't involve the phone?"
"No."
"B-but I can't..."
"Sorry"
>>
After school I wanted to do nothing for 1 year
A year turned into 2, then 3... and now I've been a NEET for 9 years
>>
File: ne travailles jamais.png (311 KB, 437x260) Image search: [Google]
ne travailles jamais.png
311 KB, 437x260
To destroy capitalism and the normietocracy from within.
>>
I'm too afraid to get a job in fear that i will fuck it up some how.
>>
Because I'm a complete failure. And I have a family who allows it. If they didn't, I'd have died out years ago.
>>
File: nNJOMBD.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
nNJOMBD.png
449 KB, 576x792
I didn't choose the NEET life, the NEET life chose me
>>
>>26246692
Underrated post tbqh family
>>
socializing or just leaving the house at all is too much effort and my family is rich so fuck working
>>
>>26246664
>>26246745
>>26246747
These desu famalam
>>
>>26246654
>in highschool i was playing dota 8 hours a day
>same thing in college flunked out
>now livin the dota/neet life
>>
>>26246717
Well done on two weeks, that is some bullshit.
>>
>>26246717
>"Is there any job here that doesn't involve the phone?"
The phone is my bane.

I stutter. No-one has enough patience on the phone to deal with this shit.
>>
>Was at uni.
>Got a part time job in an office while studying
>Offered full time, 12 month contract with possibility to extend
>drop study
>contract comes up
>Sorry anon, this economy, can't afford, thanks for working with us.

So now I've got no degree and no job.

But this summer has been the best ever, Had camping trips, drunk lots of beer, played video games. It's been amazing.NEET life is the best life.
semester starts in March and I'm thinking I should go back
>>
I was going to university full time, doing pretty well then suddenly I just lost all of my motivation and energy 3/4 of the way through the semester. Finals ended up being intensely stressful for me and I just didn't sign up for next semester. I'm thinking about going into a trade.
>>
>>26246880
please tell me you at least have a decent mmr
>>
>>26246654
I didn't, at least not willingly.
I was a normal child up till 10 th grade, just didn't has any friends. Then in 11 th grade I fell into depression, I barely went to school, instead went to a parking lot to sit and daydream. I didn't meet the required attendance criteria so I failed 12 th grade. Then next year my parents force homeschooled me, shit was hell, they barely gave me any free time. Then I graduated from schooling.
Parents then sent me to a college, but I failed the first year because unlike highschool, subjects were actually tough here. I never went anywhere ever since.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.