[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been cigarette-free for 2 days. I can quit. I can do it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: 1453276993789.jpg (19 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1453276993789.jpg
19 KB, 500x351
I have been cigarette-free for 2 days. I can quit. I can do it.
>>
>>26244218
I believe in you op
>>
>>26244218
i think it's after like 5 days or something cig smokers can start drinking water again without it fucking up their stomach
>>
>>26244379
Is this bait or do you actually think that happens?
>>
You should start sucking dicks instead, it's much healthier. And unlike cigarettes, it's not gay.
>>
What's with this board being so disgustingly positive lately :(
He honest with yourself op you have no one to stop smoking for :p most people do it for their kids or spouse but that's something you will never experience at all :)
>>
>>26244218
make sure you avoid things that trigger your smoking in the first place the habits you formed while smoking e.g. smokin at lunch breaks, at a certain time of day, to cope with stress etc are much more addictive then the nicotine itself

if you get tempted and have to smoke something roll a joint instead
>>
>think back to when I last smoked
>already been 2 months
If I can do it, OP, you can. After the first week, it goes by so fast.
>>
File: camel.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>26244218

I love opening a fresh pack of Camel Blue. Slowly tearing the foil off as my nose fills with the sweet smell of turkish roast blend tobacco.

I pull a cigarette from the pack, the smooth sound of quality camel paper rubbing against the inside of the perfectly proportioned cyan pack.

The filter is tender against my lips, both squishy and firm at the same time. I pull out my bic and light the cigarette, it lights evenly and my first pull on the cigarette leaves a perfect cylinder of oxidized tobacco on the end of the cigarette.

Exhaling the smooth but rich bodied smoke, I observe the satisfying milk chocolate brown mark of the tar that the filter has caught.

A slight nicotine buzz relieves my desire a few moments later, I revel in the moment before placing the cigarette back between my lips for another suck of that delicious smoky goodness.
>>
>>26246229
Everything you said is true except for the taste of the smoke. It's disgusting. Nobody enjoys smoking cigarettes for the taste because if they did they would've switched to pipe tobacco.

People like to smoke because they like to self harm. Once you see it for what it truly is it's easy to quit. If you want to stop hurting yourself.
>>
No, you can't. Here, have a smoke with me.
>>
>>26246317
I enjoy the taste of my rolling tobacco "White ox" it's very good
i wanna quit but my body says no. Feels more psychological tho

When I used to be on heroin smoking would go so perfectly but once I quit heroin I couldn't quit smoking
>>
File: Camels.gif (20 KB, 185x300) Image search: [Google]
Camels.gif
20 KB, 185x300
>>26246332

No, he can have one with me fuck off with your filters pussyboi
>>
>>26246335
Well better smoke tobacco then heroin.
>>
File: smoke mustache.jpg (29 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
smoke mustache.jpg
29 KB, 530x530
just smoke dude, it's good for your brain.
>>
>>26246363
>he smokes without filter
>being this fucking edgy
kek
>>
I want a cigarette so bad, craving is killing me and I haven't had one for 2 days now
How can I make the cravings pass
>>
How much does people smoke?

I smoke just two per day, usually, though there are days i don't smoke at all, and some days i smoke a lot more
>>
File: edgy2.jpg (59 KB, 777x432) Image search: [Google]
edgy2.jpg
59 KB, 777x432
>>26246363

wow m8 ur fuckin edgy
>>
File: smoking.jpg (22 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
22 KB, 468x300
>>26246444
>How can I make the cravings pass
By smoking a tasty cig, anon
>>
File: 1440369915408.jpg (177 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440369915408.jpg
177 KB, 1600x1200
>>26244218
dude just dip/chew tobacco, your chances of getting cancer are next to none as long as you don't put it in the dame place all the time
>>
>>26246446
About 5-6 cigs a day, pretty much every day
>>
>>26246444

Watch one of these videos it relives your cravings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQWcs0Kp8w4
>>
>>26246363
god those are so good but they're expensive as hell here
>>
>>26246487
you are retarded.

its no surprise that robots turn to tobacco so often, you guys are all too pussy to kill yourself right now so you choose a really slow way of doing it.
>>
File: iroh is best uncle.jpg (33 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
iroh is best uncle.jpg
33 KB, 736x414
>>26244453
>positive lately
it's because we've realized that giving in to our misery will only bring more misery

also
> :(, :p, :)
fuck off with that, you edgy teenager
>>
File: mFYbxHY.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mFYbxHY.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26244453

13 year old autistic meme kid spotted.

Honestly, just kill yourself.
>>
>>26246335
Of course you're a fucking smackhead white ox is low grade and you know it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.