[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, I have a really upset stomach because I have a crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1417990398064.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417990398064.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Hey robots, I have a really upset stomach because I have a crush on a girl, is this normal? I work with her and today we talked a lot, she said some stuff I said was adorable and she even came to my table after work because I ordered food when I got out and she said goodbye to me specifically which I have never seen her do for anyone else. We work opposite shifts and I only saw her today because I picked up a shift for someone. I usually only see her otherwise towards the end of her shift when I'm getting in. She really likes to try to talk to me but I'm usually pretty quiet. I think she's waiting for me to make a move. I work with her on Friday for an hour and I want to know how I should approach things. Should I ask for her number, facebook, snapchat, anything to get in touch outside of work? She's 17 and I'm almost 21 so that may be a problem, right? Also how do I stop thinking about her when I'm not with her. it really hurts my stomach, like I said, I can sleep because of it.

p.s. she mentioned that some guy in drive thru asked if we were dating because he said it looked like we liked each other. She also called me buff, which I like to think I am, I get complimented for a lot at work. So she's clearly hitting on me, right?
>>
>>26240952
p.s.s. I meant I can't sleep because my stomach hurts
>>
File: im aware.png (173 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
im aware.png
173 KB, 500x599
>>26240952
Guys please help. I've only had sex once and had one gf. I dont remember how to do these things on my own. I dont want to fuck up:-(
>>
Sex AND a gf? Fuck you.
>>
>>26240952
you have a crush on a 17 year old girl? that's embarrassing. it'll turn to shit. move on.
>>
>>26241257
gf almost 3 years ago, sex two years ago. I have basically become a robot again.
>>26241274
I'm only 20, is it that bad? It's not like I'm that much more mature. I dropped out of college and shit and work a $10/hr. job. 17 is also legal here and I don't think any co-workers would find it weird. It's 3 fuckin years bub. Only cute girls that work shit jobs are like 17 because they have yet to go to college. Only ugly chicks don't go to college these days.
>>
>>26241327
How the fuck do you only have sex once then dryspell for two years?
>>
File: eye_roll.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
eye_roll.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>26241327
>I have basically become a robot again.
>>
>>26241444
Idk, nice trips.
>>26241445
How much longer will it take for you to accept me as a robot? I can see it happening since I'm getting no help in this thread about the first girl in a long time to show interest in me.
>>
>>26241485
Thanks, here's some more trips.
>>
>>26241485
>How much longer will it take for you to accept me as a robot?
We never will
>>
>>26240994
>>26240952
>stomach problems
Sounds like cancer. You'll be dead soon.
>>
>>26241585
Why?
>>26241597
I wouldn't mind that, I'm actually quite depressed at the fact my father is dying, but I won't delve in to that. Today is one of the brightest days I've had in awhile. I know women are all whores and if anything happens with this girl, eventually it will break my heart. But right now I really need someone in my life.
>>
Ask for her number OP, just fucking ask her.
>>
>>26241485
"Do you want to get pizza on saturday?"
>she will say yes
"Ok let's exchange numbers"

Now go live a sexful life you overthinking beta fuck
>>
>>26241780
I work every day she has off this week:-/ Already checked. Is there a way to ask for a number without asking her on a date? Texting and stuff is a pretty good way to get to know someone for awkward fucks like me.
>>
Anyone else want to chime in before I try to sleep again?
>>
>>26240952
> I work with her on Friday for an hour and I want to know how I should approach things. Should I ask for her number, facebook, snapchat, anything to get in touch outside of work?
Why make it that complicated? Tell her you enjoy her presence and that you'd like to go on a date with her. All this confusing shit leads nowhere. Why not simply ask her for a date? Then she knows you like her and you know if she likes you back. And no, contrary to bad anime cliche this is in no way embarassing.
Even if she declines what have you lost? You know now that there's nothing in it for you so you can be nice but not affectionate and stop having illusions. That's not a loss in my book.
From what you told us about her behaviour I'd say she's into you though.
>>
>>26242069
Well for one I risk looking like a fuckhead and word gets around work that I asked her out and stuff gets real awkward. I cant deal with any stress right now without immediately crying.
>>
>>26242112
>I risk looking like a fuckhead and word gets around work that I asked her out and stuff gets real awkward.
Asking for a date is a perfectly normal thing. You do not look like a fuckhead because you tell a girl you would like a date. You are looking like a fuckhead right now because you think she's waiting for you to make a move but you are scared because you need more certainty than you'll ever get.
Asking for a date indicates your romantic interest in the other person. It doesn't mean you are head over heels in love. It also indicates you feel worthy of the other persons interest and as we know confidence generally is a good thing in the dating game.
Seriously: I wish I'd not fallen for the idea of it being in any way embarassing to ask someone out. Had I known earlier that it's nothing to be ashamed of I'd surely not missed out on so many good chances. Being ashamed of your feelings for another person is a meme for kids from twelve to sixteen years where everyhing related to puberty feels awkward. You should be over that phase.
Chances are she's scared of asking you out too.
Beating around the bushes won't make your stomach any better btw.
>>
>>26242346
;-; harsh truth I guess. I just dont know when we could even go on a date. I'd have to call in or something to ever find the time.
>>
>>26242396
>I'd have to call in or something to ever find the time.
WTF? How much do you work? Are there no weekends?
Also IF she does not want a date: Be confident about it. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.
And if anyone asks about it don't make it too big of a deal. "Yes I asked her out (reminder just for you: It is absolutely ok to like another person.) but apparently she isn't interested. So better luck next time i guess." Something along the lines of that.
Also don't start orbiting her. Be nice and professional at work, don't try any contact outside of work.

I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>26242557
Well i work 6 days a week and usually like 8pm to 4am every time so its hard to find time to go on a date with a girl that works like 4pm to 9pm at most. My only days off are usually Sundays. I'll try my best to make things work though. Thanks, buddy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.