[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone in the BDSM community mentally and/or physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1454452757879.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454452757879.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Why is everyone in the BDSM community mentally and/or physically sick?

Wherever I look, wherever I go, online or offline, munches, fetlife, collarme ... all I ever see are people who are mentally and/or physically sick.
>>
File: 92348673.jpg (60 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
92348673.jpg
60 KB, 600x566
>>26240392
Why is this so surprising? You're probably a headcase too.

Also general BDSM thread I guess?
>>
>>26240448
>You're probably a headcase too.

Yes, of course.
But still ... I wonder, is it something with BDSM or are maybe just more and more people getting crazy these days? Sometimes I even wonder how many genuine "normies" there are left these days.
Feels like everyone is getting sick and crazy these days.
>>
>wanting to be pretend tortured/raped or pretend to torture/rape other people
>expecting "healthy" (whatever that is, I'll take it to mean peaceful) people to desire these things

BDSM is such a stupid meme. It surrounds itself with fluffy cultural motifs and keywords/memes to make it seem "legitimate" and "normal" but at the end of the day it is exactly what it is and it will attract exactly the sorts of people it attracts.
>>
>>26240392
I think im fairly normie other than the fact I am into femdom/mommy-dom stuff
I have a wonderful relationship with my family I just get off dominating men
>>
>>26240392
The disability has caused them to become deeply insecure. They either like to take out frustration on others, or feel guilty for the pain they have caused.
>>
>>26240511
Bdsm isn't normal, you have to have some sort of complex to get into it, and it usually comes with other fucked up issues too.
>>
File: 1454401702904.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454401702904.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>26240392

I was just wanking to that picture here and imagining that this cutie is slave to a strong, dominant, bearded Arab male. Like a Prince with his harem.

And I am the girl's personal cuckold houseboy in chastity. Her Master accepts that, but he also expects her to properly train men and to be housebroken. So she has an incentive to be strict to me, train me. Like training a dog and taking care that the dog behaves and is housebroken.

I then cummed to the idea that her Master comes home and cuddles with her, pulls her on her lap while I remain silently kneeling in the corner with my chastity cage on and get ignored while he begins to dominate her and she giggles, and then he fucks her hard to put both her and me in their place.
>>
>>26240392
Why is BDSM such a common fetish?, it's literally what people think about every time they hear the word fetish
>>
>>26240583
bdsm is a pretty broad term
>>
File: 927562.jpg (164 KB, 800x1198) Image search: [Google]
927562.jpg
164 KB, 800x1198
>>26240511
It's probably that more crazy people = more people who get into BDSM.

Also everyone post your 10/10 videos.

http://www.xvideos.com/video640857/mistress_natsuki_whipping_-_62_min_
>>
>>26240583
>Why is BDSM such a common fetish?

Isn't fetishism just a subgenre of BDSM? Or the other way around? Are there even non-BDSM fetishes?
>>
>>26240392
>Why is everyone in the BDSM community mentally and/or physically sick?

Why is such a disparity between male and female domination, in that in female domination the sexual pleasure of your partner is irrelevant while in male one it's pivotal?

From what I've seen most female domination is:
>inflicting physical pain
>spending other people's money
>cucking
>>
>>26240583
Ever girl likes to be dominated and bdsm is the natural next step. Chad ties you up and makes you cum. When you're railing a girl her pain and pleasure shit gets confused so she likes getting her hair pulled. This naturally progresses to whipping and so forth. It comes from girls
>>
>>26240569
You're Swedish, aren't you?
>>
>>26240619
>From what I've seen most female domination is:
>>inflicting physical pain
>>spending other people's money
>>cucking

I used to think that there are far more male submissives than female dominants.

But then again ... the majority of male submissives are actually more into cock and want to be forced to suck cock. Want to be women themselves and forced to become women or to appear like women. Just want to be hurt but not actually be submissive. Or FemDom is just a step towards things such as "Black Supremacy". Like, they begin with "Female Supremacy" and then go forward to "Black Supremacy.
>>
File: 1327196681-5.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1327196681-5.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
i've been getting the biggest urges to go check this place out. It's in my city.

I want to just go there and say "fuck me up senpai" and then get punished by two pleather-clad wenches.
>>
>>26240605
>Are there even non-BDSM fetishes?
Of course there are, a fetish just means anything "weird", where BDSM has to imply some sort of master-slave relationship where someone is controlling and inflicting pain on another.
>>
>>26240631
>You're Swedish, aren't you?

European cuckoldry is mostly about Muslim men, American cuckoldry is mostly about Black men.

I have noticed that trend a couple of times on amateur sites, tumblr, imagefap, all sex story blogs: American cuckoldry is about blacks, Europeans are about Muslims.
>>
>>26240665
fetish does not mean anything "weird"
its simply a sexual fixation
are you really into big fat asses? thats a fetish then
>>
>>26240665
>Of course there are, a fetish just means anything "weird", where BDSM has to imply some sort of master-slave relationship where someone is controlling and inflicting pain on another.

Hm.
For me, BDSM is like an umbrella term that also covers fetishes like a foot fetish. Also, I've never heard of a man who has a foot fetish without having a submissive streak in himself.
>>
>>26240685
Yuro here, never heard of anyone having a thing for muslims.
>>
>>26240665
A "paraphilia" fits that definition more
>>
>>26240713
>Yuro here, never heard of anyone having a thing for muslims.

I see that all the time on tumblr and imagefap.
Don't have any links saved tho because I'm not into it.
>>
>ever woman expects you to pay hundreds of dollars to meet with them
>>
>>26240392
I think it's just the strange appeal tat you can just do what ever you want to them and they can't do anything abut it, and the thought of empowerment just makes people turn on.
Why I am so fucked up
>>
>>26240392
Because having a BDSM fetish is inherently mentaly deviant. It's like you're asking
>Why are people with mental illnesses mentally ill
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.