[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon it's time you finally got a job, and I mean it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 14510097863102.jpg (46 KB, 389x386) Image search: [Google]
14510097863102.jpg
46 KB, 389x386
>Anon it's time you finally got a job, and I mean it this time.

Does anything hurt more than hearing your mom say this?
>>
>>26240248

That's why I'm prepared to be homeless at any moment.

Seriously, get a backpack, a rain poncho, a sleeping bag, and some medical supplies. That is, if you don't want to work.
>>
>You will never adopt a qt homeless robot to pamper and show him the good life
why even live
>>
>>26240288
>tfw want to work
>getting a job is harder than working itself
>>
>lets get on finding a job anon
>alright I'll get on it tonight

She literally just says this to make it feel like she's "done her duty" then she goes back to not talking to me about it like it never even happened.

I'm seriously looking into getting one now though, I have no fucking money f a m.
>>
>>26240321
To masturbate to the fantasy.
>>
>>26240321
Are you female?

ROBOT PLS
>>
>>26240248
Hurts pretty fucking much. Thankfully I did find one and rather quick too.
>>
>>26240329

I hate working, but I've never been homeless. Being homeless is looking good compared to social interaction.

I can't imagine being so terrible to force me to socialize.
>>
>>26240248
Sakura is so cute.
>>
>>26240288
But muh anime collection.
>>
>>26241399
How would he have that shit if he was jobless and his parents were kicking him out?
>>
just try to kill yourself
>>
>>26240288
This guy knows. I got my backpack, got some locks for it, blanket inside, and all my important possessions... If they do kick me out(They've tried before)... I'll probably find a way to end myself after I send them a long ass suicide email.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.