[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it feel like to have someone truly, deeply, and sincerely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Jessica Chastain bed.png (1 MB, 1024x1021) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Chastain bed.png
1 MB, 1024x1021
what does it feel like to have someone truly, deeply, and sincerely care for you?
>>
>>26239522
you had bad parents or what?
>>
You get angry that they disappoint you so much and upset that you disappoint them so much.
>>
Good, need a hug? lie on the bed. Need a text with instant reply? Text them. Need food? Tell them you're hungry. Bored? Complain until they do something about it. Make a lame joke? They'll laugh. Be silly? They won't judge you.
>>
>>26239522
Idk but I'm talking to a girl I really like now so I'll let you know if I don't get ficked over
>>
File: feeljpg.jpg (5 KB, 187x172) Image search: [Google]
feeljpg.jpg
5 KB, 187x172
>>26239584
Damn. That hurt to read
>>
The first time: It feels great, you'll be the happiest a human being could ever possibly be, although the happiness will be pocked by moments of anxiety where you stress about "am I good enough?" and "how long can this last?"

After that ends, you'll never be able to enjoy relationships of any kind ever again because you realize how incredibly easy it is for someone to put on an act. Anyone could secretly hate you and you'll never know the difference because humans are masterminds at being fake and you've seen that first hand. Ability to trust and love obliterated.
>>
>>26239522
Hell. Complete hell. Not the entire time, of course. But it's literally like having your soul eviscerated from your body in the worst way possible at the very (inevitable) "end" of it.

Then you both stay in contact, both knowing nothing will ever be like it was again.
>>
>>26239522
Human's don't sincerely care about each other. If anyone "cares" about another it is a selfish desire to control or gain from the situation.
>>
Females are not capable of truly, deeply feeling anything.

It's only exists in fiction as a form of escapism because every man ever has realized this truth sooner or later in his life.
>>
File: 1450077674517.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1450077674517.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>26239522
>what does it feel like to have someone truly, deeply, and sincerely care for you?

no one knows. men only value women for sex and women only value men for safety. every human being is inherently selfish and we never truly, deeply, or sincerely care about anyone other than ourselves. all relationships are selfish in nature, we don't go into them unless we benefit in some way from them.
>>
>>26239824
>>26239805
>>26239762
>>26239746

The truth has been spoken. Men can occasionally truly care for another above themselves but women are all irredeemably selfish.
>>
File: JUST.png (130 KB, 814x435) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
130 KB, 814x435
is it truly possible for a woman to be affectionate?
>>
>>26239522
I have absolutely no idea
>>
>>26239972
In short; no. It's all a lie.
>>
Kinda depressing if you don't feel the same way. I've never felt the same way....such is being a woman.
>>
>>26239805
>Females are not capable of truly, deeply feeling anything.
Hey hey fuck you I've cared deeply about many things in my life but end up alone anyway because it's unrequited 99% of the time. Just because I don't give a shit about you or most robots doesn't mean I don't feel. This can be said for many women too.

fags.
>>
>>26239824
>blah blah blah everybody is like me
>everyone is what I say they are
>I understand everyone
r9k in a nutshell they'll never break
>>
>>26239705
>>26239746
>>26239584

What's with all these fucking normies posting about their failed relationships here?
>>
It feels nice to know that there is someone who care for you, but it also feels like shit when you know you will disappoint them, that you could be the worst kind of trash and they will still care for you, it makes you feel even worse about yourself.

Now if you're talking about a romantic partner, i don't know, but i can tell that when you disappoint someone that truly cares for you and believes in you, it feels like shit.
>>
You will never know OP so you might as well volcano
>>
I went to a short term facility a few months ago for suicide attempts and shit and I met a girl named Laura. literally 9/10 and she's really fun and relatable. It's a feeling that keeps me going.
>>
File: 40529.jpg (22 KB, 610x203) Image search: [Google]
40529.jpg
22 KB, 610x203
>>26240876
Fuck of. I'd rather listen to a normie who had experience with women and understand they are shit than a kissless virgin who say women are shit because they don't want to fuck them..
>>
i don't know if this count but...

Story time
>last year of highschool
>only had one friend
>this friend was an absolute Chad Thundercock
>talk to friend about a qt3.14 girl
>he told me to try to ask her out
>i told him "nah, she would reject me in a blink"
>he insist that i should try
flash forward a couple of weeks later
>said girl has a crush on my friend
>she wanted the D so badly that it was almost funny
>my friend refused to make any advances on her and rejected her everytime
>when i asked him why he didn't fuck her, he would always tell something like "nah, i'm not interested"
>he still texted her and stuff
>he told me everything that she liked, what she disliked, some things about her family, and that she was a virgin (she herself told him that)
>he still encouraged me to do something
>i did nothing
Flash forward to the end of the year
>after we graduated from highschool we keep talking but not as much as before
>one day he sent me a message
<"Here's a little gift for being a bro during these years, i hope you enjoy it"
>along with the message, he sent me 20 pictures of the qt girl naked and doing all the poses that he knew that i liked
>there even was pictures of her legs in the exact angle that i loved the most
>I can't believe this shit
>the only thing that i can think of is thank him
>we keep talking and i ask him if he is dating her or something
>he tells me this
<"Nah, she's cute and i can't deny that i also liked her, but i can't fuck the girl that you liked, it's just wrong, and since you didn't try anything with her, i wanted to at least make you a gift"

a couple of weeks later he moved to another country with his family and we stopped talking

I to this day still remember this act of true friendship

I fucking miss you bro...

(Sorry if my english is broken, but i don't write in english very often)
>>
>friend is 19
>been with his GF for 4 years
>they are still going strong with only a couple of fights throughout these 4 years

I'm jelly as fuck of him
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.