[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that think whites can experience reverse racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (40 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.jpg
40 KB, 505x431
What, could you not afford a second mercedes because you crashed your first one?

Did mommy tell you no internet after 6 PM because you got a B on your math exam

Explain this shit please
>>
well these immigrants attacked me with waterguns and ran away once, this wouldn't happen if I wasn't white
>>
>all whites are rich
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
I was stuck in an orphanage and forgotten about for 18 years.
>>
>>26238730
Keep arguing with statistics
>>
None of your examples indicate reverse racism because they're singular cases that have nothing to do with other races.
White people can experience reverse racism as long as they are or were a dominant race in their country.
Pushing the dominant race down and segregating job availability based on racial quotas does not raise the underrepresented races up.
Next time read a Wikipedia article instead of shitposting on here.
>>
>>26238730

>I don't have donald trump money that means I have the same struggle as blacks

no.
>>
a black guy called me "white boy" once I WILL NEVER BE MASCULINE ENOUGH!!!!
>>
>>26238903
statistically there are at least as many poor whites as poor blacks

except most of them are in rural areas where they don't get as much attention from the media and politicians
>>
I'm a privileged white normie
>>
>>26238688
it's not reverse racism it's racism and yes all races experience it including whites you racist asshole.

sage
hidden
R feature
>>
You have Internet and enough luxury to spend your time on 4chan. There are millions of people of all races less fortunate then you.
>>
I don't think you understand that we don't give a shit, quit being such an uppity nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x472
>>26239028
Alright, I will. Are you happy now?
>>
File: why.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>26239052
My parents kicked me out when I was 13, I somehow didn't go to an orphanage though, just lived with some lady named Mia for 4 years, all I had to do was clean up after myself. She od'd two years ago. She was the only person who I truly loved. Fuck your privilege
>>
>>26239163
Did Mia do lewd things to you?
>>
>>26238688
>blacks invent the term reverse racism
>lose their shit crying about how its so ridiculous and doesn't exist
>>
Reverse racism is a meme
Although this stuff is to be expected from a race of people who think that they're attack helicopters
>>
>non-whites can't be racist
So non-whites are not responsible for their actions and words because honkey?

Internalized racism is real. Good luck with dem cibil rites.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 230x249
>>26239163
Did you throat fuck her dead corpse?
>>
>>26239052
>struggle is exclusive to non-whites
Nahhhh
>>
File: 1454363513507.jpg (13 KB, 320x174) Image search: [Google]
1454363513507.jpg
13 KB, 320x174
>>26238688
White guys are facing some of the worst racism by far.

t.mulatto
>>
>>26238688
For all this talk about white privilege no one ever talks about poor rural whites. There's over a million people in West Virginia who I certainly wouldnt call privileged. I guess it's cause they're just dumb rednecks XD. Some girl in the middle of nowhere with two methhead parents is privileged, but the girl in a city with two crackhead parents who actually stands a chance of being helped isn't.
>>
Black guy here, reverse racism is a crock of bullshit. No such thing. That's just something that Tumblrinas and Whiners believe in.
>>
>>26239446
How's he supposed to drink that?
>>
>>26239374
DEVIL
E
V
I
L

intense comment
>>
>>26239521
>helmet off
>drink quickly
>oxygen in the suds

This.
>>
My skin is white but i am latin, brownies and niggers harassed me during my childhood, and guess what, bc my skin is white, that means i can't fight back, that's utterly stupid, but hey, white privilege, non-whites vex me in the streets, but don't even response, that's being racist.
>>
File: image.gif (824 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
824 KB, 425x481
>>26239536
I couldn't help myselfaroini
>>
I am a fat manlet, i'd say I have it worse than blacks
>>
Why is it called "reverse" racism? The definition of racism has nothing to do with whites or non-whites, it's just discrimination or hatred against any race.
>>
>>26239655
Utterly true
Tumblrinas spread a wrong meaning, it's like sexism, not only affect women, but they think it does and shit everyone who corrects them
>>
>>26238688
>reverse racism don't real
The definition of racism is
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
>inb4 "the definition of racism is power+prejudice, and POCs/Women can be prejudiced don't have power. I'm just prejudiced but not racist"
You're a fucking idiot. That's exactly like saying "I'm not a retard, my psychology-specific definition of retardation says retards are behavior+mental-impairment. I don't have the behavior so I'm just mentally impaired"
or like saying
"I'm not a blockhead, I'm just incompetent."
It's just a fucking red herring you through out to make it seem like you're not as much as an asshole by switching out words for words with a more positive sound/diction, but mean exactly the same thing. Either way, you're still a blockhead under a different name.
>>
>>26239521
The bigger problem is, at the near-vacuum at the moon, it would boil off almost instantly.
>>
>>26239799
Wait, the moon is hot?
>>
>>26238903

Let's see those statistics then, they should speak for themselves.

>>26239079

I live an hour away from NYC and I can confirm this.

US media focuses on urban people. It's kind of like how lots of Europeans (not all) on 4chan have really weird, inaccurate ideas of what America is like. The television makes it seem like 95% of America is NYC, South Florida and LA, plus a very sparse collection of farm towns, truck stops and trailer parks in between.

Even out in the suburbs, John Green-esque white guys are mostly mocked and laughed at.
>>
I am starting to think there is major overlap in experienced racism from whites and black people just hating themselves and treating each other like garbage as well. The narrative that someone needs to descend from noble lineage that has helped no one but the people who put it into place centuries ago, yet everyone still perpetuates.

The institutionally racist are people on both sides now cashing in on the dissent and despondence that's already present, the system the people keep alive so they don't have to, do you even divide and conquer?
>>
File: gummo.jpg (27 KB, 569x368) Image search: [Google]
gummo.jpg
27 KB, 569x368
>>26239079
this
watch gummo
the rust belt is full of ungodly poverty and suffering.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 900x450
>>26239835
>US media focuses on urban people.
Because guess who controls the US media?

>"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.
>While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." - Israel Cohen
>>
>>26239886
That movie gave me fucking nightmares, holy shit. Fucking weird ass kid with his weird ass bunny costume.
>>
>>26239835
Where in NY are you anon i am too
>>
>>26239886

This. Some stuff in Gummo is a little exaggerated, but it's a great movie.

It's not just the Great Lakes/Rust Belt states either.

This may surprise a lot of people, but large sections of the "wealthy" New England states are actually poor. Maine, Rhode Island and many parts of Massachusetts have lots of old mill towns with very low-income white populations. Of course... New England has some of the lowest crime rates in the entire US.

The poorest part of America though is Appalachia. It's also one of the whitest parts of the US if you count it as its own region. Many of the people there really are dirt poor. Yet guess what? There's lots of drugs, but no gang warfare. Hell most of the poor people there have guns, but the murder rates are very low.
>>
>>26239949

Suffolk County, you?
>>
>>26238688
What does racism have to do with being rich?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.