[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Glow town, go down >Dropped my friend caps off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 130904172186390.jpg (42 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
130904172186390.jpg
42 KB, 600x336
>Be me
>Glow town, go down
>Dropped my friend caps off
>Sudden molly truly frantic camp
>Can't get it up XD
>Some sandwiches served cold, extra raw
>Frantic
>I cringe every time I think about it now

Anyone else?
>>
no but you CAN ruin things like a litter of puppies or strawberry sunday. Like what man? did your sister beat you and force you to live in the basement where you a friendly spider and named him jason? BLOODY NOT LIKELY and i bet you two didnt even date, no alimony for you bub
>>
I once put a left of leg into a really tall hill thinking it was Andy. And it wasn't Andy and it was already, before I even look it up it's only gone through those so it's not actually sure you can do. She even wanted to see the sand fall into it.

I can't even fucking believe I don't know what happened there, it was a while ago on the subway (with lettuce ;).).
>>
File: 1452935445041.jpg (143 KB, 640x582) Image search: [Google]
1452935445041.jpg
143 KB, 640x582
>>26238350
Ok I've got a good one, lads.

>Avec Toussaint
>Enter on the Rue Saint-Honore, then slide within
>Spread them wide, knot up
>Pregnant in under 21 minutes, where would we be without
>Pickled and jellied, just outside the city limits
>It's only 18.95 without the option
>
>>
File: 1453929046738.jpg (78 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
1453929046738.jpg
78 KB, 499x460
what the motherfuck is happening in this thread
>>
you're skiing too much. try to eat the cat out of it. it's usually not like the sun was born high or anything. pray to light you're a can of fresh and rub against the wood. believe me when I tell you it's not jointed alimony when the course is lit. I fucked up when I used India as a screen. but it's all in perspective so I can't really give you a hard boiled egg.
>>
>>26238484
When the sun breaks for always a good time!
>mfw
Truant years for always the best time.
>>
I used to work rub, within it maybe more. Slicked from neck to spine, we'd get up before Uncle crawled through. And boy! What a night! Branched out on the freeway like a couple of mad slants. Bertram bubbles all the way down, no question about it.
>>
File: talented.png (99 KB, 324x315) Image search: [Google]
talented.png
99 KB, 324x315
i really am enjoying this kerouac vibe

please keep going
>>
File: dog.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
>the atmosphere's infancy
what cat for you? simple progeny straight to the moon, lol you go more to the right than lost bananas.
>>
It is sticky. And blinds me to a carp that ITT there isn't jive. Lol your middle aged aunty would love it. :B
>>
File: foundry.gif (490 KB, 1024x825) Image search: [Google]
foundry.gif
490 KB, 1024x825
>mfw spread wide, sans recidivism
>mfw home crafted pens
>>
Seething, ain't it? Like a straightened glass, right to the point. "On the Huang He, the glow's a strawberry xerox" Nodded, typical. And the Cos(trials)? Very funny. Rio Seco, not so fast now.
>>
>>26239452
Not my story, but a friend.

>Glass stirring rod slid til it touched the bladder.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.