[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a robot. I made a short film mocking Chad and Stacey.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Chad.png (60 KB, 196x221) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
60 KB, 196x221
I'm a robot. I made a short film mocking Chad and Stacey.

What do my fellow robots think?
>>
>>26237511
Oops. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cAXAI5SN3M&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>26237511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5NTasR-7bA

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26237557
I lasted a minute and a half then REEEEEEE
>>
>>26237511
Bumping for opinions. Please rate. Oh wait. This isn't /soc/. Opinions and criticisms would be appreciated though.
>>
>>26237644
to be honest, I couldn't even finish
once the mom came out and that music started playing I was done

I can picture myself getting married one day, but it will be to a prostitute who doesn't even speak English and my mother definitely will not approve or show up smiling to the wedding
>>
>>26237735
Yeah. The mom walking behind the car with the trunk popped open was stupid. Looking for a "rare bird" was also stupid. The font was even stupid.

What did you think of this video? >>26237535
>>
>>26237511
Bum-bum-bum-bum-pah-bum-bum-bum

Bump-a-lodeon.
>>
>>26237535

That peasant is pretty uppity for someone who could feed a family of five for the cost of one beer

Who makes this stupid shit, and for what audience? Is it supposed to be funny?
>>
>>26237924
It's meant to be a comedy.

>could feed a family of five for the cost of one beer
lrn2exchangeratebro.jpg
>>
>>26237535
boring preachy bourgeois horeshit
>>
>>26237511
its garbo sry
>>
>>26238217
>>26238046
>>26237924
Oh well. Thanks for the comments.
>>
This was retarded, I am sorry.
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (103 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.jpg
103 KB, 400x369
>>26237535
Here's a tip: don't try so goddamn hard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.