[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW she updates her FB relationship to engaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1434486028469.png (86 KB, 917x619) Image search: [Google]
1434486028469.png
86 KB, 917x619
>MFW she updates her FB relationship to engaged
>>
File: 1454512224817.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1454512224817.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>>26234718
i know that feel too anon
original commentu
>>
>>26234718
>mfw he gets married and is only 22

Something about guys in the military getting married young, idk. I kinda always wondered what it was like to date him, but we drifted apart after high school. He was more of a brother to me and he's gotten uglier since then anyway, so I'm happy he found someone.
>>
>>26234832

Military incentives if they're married, iirc
>>
>>26234718
>liking a nonvirgin girl
>having a normiebook
fuck off
>>
>>26234850
This. You get paid more money and don't have to live on base with a bunch of other dudes.
>tfw robot in the military
>>
>>26234718
terrible feel, sorry man.
>>
>>26234850

It isn't just that. It's also about being young and stupid, but realizing that if you go off without locking her down, she'll fuck other dudes and you'll die without fucking anything or anyone.

The problem of course is that she'll fuck dudes anyway, and spend all your hard-earned cash while she's at it.

I've known multiple guys who have been ruined by their then-wives spending all their combat pay by fucking Chad and buying lavish shit and putting them into debt while they're out in sandniggerstan trying to get work done while getting shot at.
>>
>>26234944
I have had this feel and I can promise you there are much worse feels.
>>
>>26234718
On to the next boy there's plenty to go around
>>
>>26234718
>facebook
I hope you feel like shit
>>
>>26235243

Hey man, not him but I use kikebook to see what my former class mates are up to
>>
>>26235284
That sound depressing

not to mention pathetic
>>
>>26234832
They give you free shit if you get married some dude I know in high school joined and got engaged to this girl that looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel after a few months of dating
>>
File: Crushed.webm (2 MB, 720x564) Image search: [Google]
Crushed.webm
2 MB, 720x564
this happened to me during the weekend
>started to become close to a girl last year
>talking more and more as time went on
>met up with her during christmas party, had a blast
>we pinky promise to get high together one day
>weeks go by, still actively talking and shit
>try organising times to meet up and hang out, nothing too forward or anything.
>she was never free
>then out of the blue she gets into a relationship with some other guy over the weekend

still trying to figure out where it went all wrong, i felt so sure this time something might go right. even one of my female friends agreed that the signs were there.

i remember the christmas party we both were standing side to side with our arms around each other and i can remember that she was faintly/lightly running her nails up and down my upper back. thats when my female friend said she was absolutely positive that there is something there. I had never felt this before and it might be a while till i ever do feel it again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.