[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bonjour Wagecucks! Comment allez-vous?? I hope you all have enjoyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 11.jpg (39 KB, 346x489) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
39 KB, 346x489
Bonjour Wagecucks! Comment allez-vous??
I hope you all have enjoyed your humpday, halfway there! Gunna have to start bright and early tomorrow huh, Mr Goldberg really appreciates the money you make for him, he NEEDS that new yacht for his Caribbean cruise this summer!
While you have been flipping those burgers and kissing Monseigneur Goldberg's cut dick, I've been studying culture, language, philosophy, Im currently reading "Theories of International Relations" by Scott Burchill and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by Joyce, I generally keep one fiction and one nonfiction book going at a time, both of these are quite good, I recommend you give them a look over some time...oh that's right...Tu es completement debile!! you are too stupid to read literature haha. But this is the life you have chosen for yourselves, comme on fait son lit, on se couche!

paka paka neudachniki!
>>
>>26233188

Now, now, fellow NEET. You know they don't have the time or mental fortitude to learn a second language, so why type in French? That's just unsporting
>>
>>26233188
I read Portrait in the 10th grade; it's not a difficult text.
>>
sorry that I have enough money and friends to maintain a social life.

Just banged my qt gf desu
>>
What's the point of learning all this shit if you don't do anything with it
>>
File: 53_ch7.jpg (178 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
53_ch7.jpg
178 KB, 600x770
>>26233419
I suggest you try to reread my post if you have the time in your busy day, my cucked-friend, nobody claimed it was a difficult book

>>26233443
>w-whats the point of doing anything if it doesnt benefit my jewish boss
Well goy'd
>>
>>26233443

So you can be the smartest person in your bedroom at your parents house.

Imagine how insecure and depressed you'd have to be to make these threads constantly. Talk about desperate for attention!
>>
>>26233478
You boasting about it and acting as if those that do not sleep and masturbate all day could not comprehend it, is infact claiming it is difficult indirectly.

Perhaps you could learn English before fake-learning other languages.

Also--none of the languages you learning are particularly difficult, especially not in their spoken form: try out Latin maybe and you'll see what a complex language is like. Hell, even learning literary Russian is something, but the vulgar language itself is not complex.
>>
File: boss[1].jpg (8 KB, 292x411) Image search: [Google]
boss[1].jpg
8 KB, 292x411
>>26233602
STOP WASTING TIME AND GET BACK TO WORK!!
>>
>>26233635
Nice counter-point, friendo. :^)
>>
>>26233635
Not an argument--sorry!

Please return when you learn to behave civilly: I certainly will not even give an angry little child even further attention, as I know that's what they crave.
>>
File: angry-boss[1].jpg (32 KB, 463x356) Image search: [Google]
angry-boss[1].jpg
32 KB, 463x356
>>26233697
>>26233776
>Calling your boss a mean name
BAD GOYIM!
Your gunna work saturday and sunday this weekend for NO PAY!!
NO COATS EITHER YOU DONT GET A COAT!
>>
>>26233827
My point exactly; enjoy your worthless vulgar language.
>>
>>26233602
Palsambleu qu'ois-je dire ? Au vu de tes racontars, j'ose imaginer que tu n'as point ete eleve dans la connaissance des belles-lettres qui font la fierte de la France
(fucking "non-ASCII text is not allowed.", I just want accents to write properly in french)
>>
>>26233871
Stop talking.
Start sucking.
Cuckboy
>>
>>26233879
I only know spoken, vulgar French. Writing it a vulgar language is completely useless.
>>26233921
Still no argument to be seen.
>>
>>26233188
>comment allez-vous
Real people just say "ca va"
>>
>>26234585
>using an informal familiar with a wagecuck
Wageies are not my friends
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.