[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever cheat on a partner, or sleep with someone in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1024x682
Anyone here ever cheat on a partner, or sleep with someone in a committed relationship? I just wanna get my feels out.

I feel lame because I have the opportunity to fuck a woman that is totally my type, but she's in a committed relationship. She said straight up that she would cheat without a second though to be with me, but I turned it down. I still feel bad though because I seriously considered it and still want to. I'm just angry with myself that I would even consider it, and angry that I still want to. I mean I'm already starved for affection let alone sex. I just feel like if I do it, I would just be compromising my integrity, but I already hate myself enough that I wonder if it really matters. Fuck my life.
>>
talk with her. a lot of normies are essentially in open relationships, although they're not the #polyamorous of okcupid.

you're not going to TRICK her into having sex with you. she's a person with thoughts and feelings. without being too blunt, say that you're sort of uncomfortable about it.

To answer your question though, yes, i have. he knew and went off to the general orgy while I stayed over their apartment to get acquainted
>>
Do it, its not such a big deal. Just be smart about it
>>
Hope Norman kicks your ass desu
>>
It's pretty fun to be a homewrecker, fampai. If he finds out, hopefully he rids himself of a slut. If he doesn't, you get to keep hitting it nsa
>>
I have. Generally I'm okay with what I've done, because my relationship was, and is unhappy (but I can't finish it at the moment) and I maintain that I would regret not having taken the opportunity to sleep with someone else.

To be honest it really depends how ok you are with guilt. I think cheating destroyed any sort of joy I would have got from my relationship, and made it clear in my mind how much I hate it. I don't feel openly bad about it, but I am more nervous about my gf looking at my phone etc even though there is no way she would know. I think that is how my own guilt is effecting me in a more subtle way.

Anyway, there's my thoughts
>>
>>26232972
And this, anon, is a textbook example of how humans rationalize their shitty actions. This is the reason why bad things happen in the world.
>>
>>26233115
I realize it was morally wrong, and probably damaging to myself - doesn't mean i have to feel particularly bad about it. Also, not sure how my particular case exemplifies "the reason" bad things happening in the world - that's a fairly simplistic and naive view of human nature
>>
>>26233382
All you did was support my point. Read what you just wrote very carefully, then read my point again.
>>
>>26233382

>cheats
>rationalizes it by not giving his gf love anymore and acting joyless around her
>muh I did nothing wrong

end your life hombre
>>
>>26232714
Go for it, m8. If she doesn't cheat with you she'll just do it with someone else. Guys who can't keep their women in line deserve to get cucked anyway. Maybe this will be a learning experience for the boyfriend.
>>
I actually slept with the girlfriend of a good friend and we later dated but then she just pulled that same shit on me. You should fuck her but don't fall in love with a whore EVER.
>>
>>26233481
I admit that I did something wrong. I realize I betrayed someone, and that in some respects my life is worse because of it, but in other respects is better. I am not attempting to moralize what I did, I am just sharing my own experience. I'm NOT trying to convince you that I am a good person. However, I'm also very sure that I'm not "everything wrong with the world". All I am doing is sharing my own first hand experience and feelings about guilt with OP - as he requested. I'm sorry this angers you so much
>>
If you don't plan to marry this girl, go ahead and do it. I think it's a douchy move, but sometimes for some reason you don't want to deal with the hassle of breaking up. I cheated before and during finals because a break up would put me nervous. When I finished I kicked my ex in her cunt and enjoyed holidays fucking like a rabbit.

Cheating is essentially a normie move. Nobody gives a fuck, except you.
>>
>partner
>relationship

fucking normies on my board
>>
>muh integrity

Whatever, it's just getting your dick wet. You're not the one in the relationship so you shouldn't care at all.
>>
>>26232714
Pump and dump her, tell her boyfriend afterwards.
>>
>>26233811
He should fuck the boyfriend instead of ber cum in his butthole
>>
>>26232714
>I feel lame because I have the opportunity to fuck a woman that is totally my type, but she's in a committed relationship.

I don't think you should do it. Why? Because you're having doubts. Those doubts will be 100x worse if you go through with it (source: me, I have had sex with women in relationships).

If you had no doubts, I'd say do it.
>>
Yeah, cheated on my ex with her mom. I still feel bad about it even though she forgave it.
>>
I got into a relationship with my current boyfriend when I was young and unexperienced 5 years ago, and I've always been quiet and reserved, so I didn't get to experience anyone before him
I worry I'll mess up and do something sexual with someone else or even kiss someone else
I have really strong sexual desires too, so it's hard
It really sucks that I didn't get to have fun with other guys...
He knows I feel this way and he has told me he'll forgive me if I ever mess up and cheat on him, but I'd still feel guilty over it
>>
I've never understood this picture. Why in the fuck would a bench be facing a wall just a few feet in front of it
>>
Don't comprise yourself for sex, that would make you weak. And if she isn't strong enough to break it off with her bf to be with a person she claims to want to be with then she is unstable and not worth your time
>>
>>26235356
tell me I'm not a bad person pls
>>
Look anon. The world is about what you want. You gotta put you first. If you want to fuck her, do it. If she's wants to cheat she's going to, with you or some other bloke.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.