[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell my friend that i'll write stories for her while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mfw this thread again.gif (475 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
mfw this thread again.gif
475 KB, 500x222
>tell my friend that i'll write stories for her while she's travelling, and she doesn't have to write back or even read them
>she doesn't say anything while she's gone
>messages me today "hey, i really liked your stories. want to hang out before i head out to school? we can go to a cafe or anything"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything

how do i not fuck this up

i always fuck up exactly at this part, where words become actions
>>
>>26232450
>tell my friend that i'll write stories for her while she's travelling, and she doesn't have to write back or even read them

You sound like even more of a beta cuck than me
>>
>>26232518
more of a writing challenge for myself
>>
I don't know what to do and i can't break this girls heart
>>
Ask her out on hang out "date" pretend your just friends and see if she gives any hints
>>
Just say yes. Go for a coffee, talk, and see where it goes. If she was travelling then you have it easy, you can just ask about what she did on her travels about the places she visited, that's the easiest convo you could have hoped for.
>>
>>26233854
>>26233390
we've slept in the same bed before. i'm worried that i won't be able to come up with a plausible pretend reason.

or like, am i allowed to just be like "hey can we take off our clothes and talk?"
>>
>>26233953
what? what do you need to pretend for? i don't get what you want dude, what reason? She offered a date. You go for a coffee and talk. Why would you take off clothes in a cafe?
>>
>>26234055
after the coffee. how do people flip that switch where the tension comes spilling off
>>
File: tumblr_o0b0taLkRi1r11qilo1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0b0taLkRi1r11qilo1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x300
>>26234137
Dude you are way overthinking there buddy. Just go with the flow. What tension? Like if there is a sudden silence and she's looking into your eyes? That's your go-sign to lean in and kiss her. That's it. Nothing more. Chill the fuck out and don't overthink it m8.

Anyways, tell us how it went after, best of luck bro!
>>
>>26234137
If she touch you a lot during the date, talks really close to you and look at your lips then she wanna fuck you.

Its not that hard.

Drink some wine to gain some confidence.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.