[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why not become a sailor and live on a boat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: PICT0115.jpg (997 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
PICT0115.jpg
997 KB, 1600x1200
why not become a sailor and live on a boat?
>>
>>26230494
Can't afford a decent boat yet, also currently work just far enough inland that commuting would be hell.

And living on a boat on an inland lake is pointless. You're essentially just living in a trailerpark but your trailer is surrounded by water. 100% snowmelt water where I'm at, too, so pretty dang cold. And I'm a massive faggot about cold water.
>>
I am and I do most of the time
>>
>Why not [insert incredibly stupid idea that shows the OP never bothered to think it through] thread #45,674,987
>>
>>26230886
>snarky passive aggressive shitpost that adds nothing of value to the thread #99,471,936,401
>>
>>26230494
I had a dream about it once, sailing a frigate with no where else to call home and no one else to call friends. Living off the ocean and stopping at whatever port is near when I'm running low on supplies, something more on the lines of a fantasy world
>>
>>26231006
>snarky passive aggressive shitpost that adds nothing of value to the thread #99,471,936,402
>>
>>26231180
tfw I will never port at some shanty Pacific island and spend all my money on dirty brothel wenches and alcohol
>>
File: rolex_doge.jpg (89 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
rolex_doge.jpg
89 KB, 960x704
>>26231213
Puuper teltime
>>
>>26230494
And how would I afford to do that?
>>
>>26230494
I wouldn't mind living in a house boat outside Miami or honolulu
>>
>>26230494
implying you could ever live on a boat like that. get a real boat you can live on first.
>>
>>26231238
Nice watch, how much?
Brain just sang
>How much is that watch (pupper) in the window
>>
>>26231238
Fucking pleb with his no date submariner lol, get at least a sea dweller
>>
I can't swim
>tfw grew up on an island
Not that we went to the beach often or anything though...
>>
>>26231006
HOw does that qualify as passive aggressive? He calls OP's idea stupid. The only thing more direct would've been calling OP a faggot.
>>
>>26230494
Well I have to tell you I don't like cock, its a proven fact that men who spend time on boats become homosexuals, out of either being lonely or psychosis, drowning isnt pretty either so fuck that
>>
>>26231966
They only become homosexuals because they don't allow women on the boat. And they don't allow women on the boat because it leads to fighting.
>>
>>26232180

Fighting over the women?
>>
>>26232216
Men fight over the women, women fight over the men.
>>
>>26230494
Because the ocean is depressing
>>
>>26231006
You deserved it for making this shit thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.