[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does dating a model make me a chad? Hopefully not, I like this board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Does dating a model make me a chad? Hopefully not, I like this board.
>>
>>26229802
go and brag about that anywhere else lad
>>
>>26229802
yeah, and obama gives me rimjobs every day

without proof, anyone can say anything
>>
>>26229873
I don't see any value in lying, I have no motive to convince people over the Internet of a lie. I just was curious
>>
>>26229911
yeah, I'm not lying about Obama either, bro. I swear, bro.

Proof or fuck off
>>
>>26229802
everyone and their grandma does ""modeling"" i know a 5`0 240 pound landwhale that claims to be a model
>>
I'm ugly as fuck bro and I'm dating a 9/10. It really depends on your personality. That's why you see so many weird couples you wouldn't imagine to be dating.
>>
>>26229956
True, but hypothetically, if someone was dating an attractive model, would they be allowed on the board?
>>
>>26229978
>It really depends on your personality.
"personality" just means you have some non-congenital trait that draws women in. That could be money, that could be musical talent, social proof from other women around you, etc.
>>
>>26229978
Ok thanks for an actual answer
>>
>>26229802
no.
this dude I used to be friends with dated a model for a few months. everyone thought she was hot but I always just thought she was "ok" at best. in person she was pretty average. also she had no actual personality and was very awkward.

she was still a few levels above this dude though. but she ended up cucking him pretty hard. this dude is the literal definition of a beta who just got lucky once.

I guess my point is, you aren't necessarily a chad.
>>
>>26230022
I have no talent or job at the moment bro, I live with my parents and play video games all day. We have similar hobbies though like gaming and anime.
>>
>>26230034
Valid point, but I really like her personality, we both click really well. She tells me I'm attractive but I don't know if that's true or not
>>
>>26229911
>Oh i'm not bragging about some made up fantasie on an anonymous image board because nobody i know in real life gives a fuck! Honest!
You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>26230108
That argument makes no sense, why would I come here to brag about a made up fantasy?
>>
>>26230183
is this your first time in 4chan or are you just the most retarded troll I have seen today?
>>
>>26229802
"Model" is an extremely vague and usually self-proclaimed term

What does she does or what has she done to back up the title?
If she just got with some photographer on craigslist or her cousin is a photographer and wanted to do some shots for his book then thats not being a model in my opinion.

Anyone can claim to be a model but in my opinion and personal experience, the title shouldnt really be valued unless you actually get in something notable or do something worth anything.
>>
>>26229978
she's probably a 6/10 but you have shit standards hell she could be asian, or you might be handsome with low self esteem
>>
>>26230022
In all honesty it can depend on both parties and just being in the right place or talking to the right person at the right time

One of my best exes I randomly met on Omegle one night and we just instantly got along amazingly and took it from there
I go on there maybe 1-2 times a month at most if ever
>>
File: HTB1nxPwIpXXXXXOXXXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg (128 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
HTB1nxPwIpXXXXXOXXXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg
128 KB, 600x599
that's cool famm i'm dating a model ATM too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.