[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>held party at my house >someone thought it would be funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: oven.jpg (29 KB, 380x379) Image search: [Google]
oven.jpg
29 KB, 380x379
>held party at my house
>someone thought it would be funny to put my can of cooking spray inside oven
>2 days later I decide I want some tendies
>preheat oven

Is this a thing?
>>
>holding a party at your own house

You get what you deserve, normie.
>>
>>26229133
not checking the oven first to see if anything is inside

gee I wonder
>>
>>26229133
You deserved it for this reason >>26229438
and for not deep frying them.
Also you're a faggot for calling them tendies.
>>
>>26230597
/thread

fuckgifdgfghdlfghj
>>
>>26229438

why the fuck would there be something inside?
>>
File: 1454340572298.jpg (38 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1454340572298.jpg
38 KB, 920x459
>>26229133
Idiots are always a thing, that was a good warning for what's coming during your life around people senfamparapepai
>>
>be me rooming with 2 guys
>get home late and go to room
>roommates having party
>they are drinking, doing coke and yelling
>hear argument outside and downstairs
>people leave, only 1 or 2 left
>I can hear cupboards opening and stuff, probably eating
>smoke detector goes off
>I figure someone is drunk cooking and theyll open a window
>wait 10 seconds..20 seconds, finally open bedroom door
>thick smoke in hallway
>I go back and put my pants on, get wallet phone and keys
>go downstairs couch is on fire
>No hose outside so I'll slide open the back door and drag burning couch into backyard
>rush of air from outside fuels fire, cant approach couch without burning myself
>call 911, inside gutted but frame is ok and gets repaired months later

Also there was a dog upstairs, I let him die. I should have checked both rooms before leaving but I didnt think the fire was that bad. It spread pretty fast and there was about half an hour where I thought I thought I let my roommate die in a fire. Next time Im in a burning house I'll check the bedrooms lol
>>
>>26230979

the dog's name was sparky
>>
File: 1453754143486.png (62 KB, 185x184) Image search: [Google]
1453754143486.png
62 KB, 185x184
>not checking inside the oven
are you even trying? Why aren't you keeping cake forms and other baking shit inside it? It saves a ton of space and is always on hand when you want to bake. You never need to search for shit like ever.
>>
>>26231035
No lol it was sugar. It was a nice old dog like over a decade, felt like shit when the guy came home and the first thing he asks is if I got sugar out. I remember standing outside waiting for the fire truck and I heard a yelp from the upstairs window. Oops
>>
>>26230979

that sounds awful anon
>>
>>26230979
Holy shit thats awful. The doggo thing would haunt (not literally) me.

Someone i went to school with died when his tent caught fire. Idk if it was a cheapo unsafe tent or something, but i think it was something like theyd put the tent too near the fire and a spark caught it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.