[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a femanon to date and love, is that too much to ask?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454328944570.png (1 MB, 1000x763) Image search: [Google]
1454328944570.png
1 MB, 1000x763
I just want a femanon to date and love, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>26227803

femanons are incapable or love or maintaining a proper relationship, you'd be better off with a Stacy
>>
Not at all actually. Just head on over to /soc/ where you can find what you're looking for. I found my bf on there.
>>
>>26227820
I'll prove you wrong. I just need a femanon to take my offer.
>>
>>26228054

enjoy your emotional destruction
>>
Relationships take lots of fucking work, judging how you're on here like myself, you don't like work so learn how to work or browse the chans
>>
>>26228070
I won't be destroyed. I'll find a femanon who will love me. Just you see! ;_;
>>
>>26227803
Femanons are roastie turbo sluts. Steer clear senpai
>>
>>26227828
1. men outnumber women 30 to 1 on /soc/, so OP will have to be real fucking special to get attention (looks, money or status)
2. the women on /soc/ are disgusting, most aren't virgins, and they indulge in that sugar daddy shit, which is just another word for prostitution. There are frequent slut threads where girls boast about having fucked over 100 men
3. as usual, even the ugliest, most uneducated, poorest woman there will want someone above her, and not on her own level, so you get some real subhuman women on there looking for someone 3-4 points more attractive than them who earn 30-40k more than they do

OP might as well visit his local brothel and offer his life savings to a whore in exchange for marriage instead of visiting /soc/
>>
I want one too anon but I'm a dyke.

We can't have everything.
>>
File: Dyke.jpg (43 KB, 472x497) Image search: [Google]
Dyke.jpg
43 KB, 472x497
>>26229127

Fuckign kill yourself
>>
Bumperino

Pls give femanon gf to love
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.