[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Little Caesars, whats should I get? Besides the pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Menu-Photo.jpg (96 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
Menu-Photo.jpg
96 KB, 600x357
Going to Little Caesars, whats should I get? Besides the pizza
>>
>>26227695
buy the menu the same as the pic u posted
>>
an ass
>>
Italian cheesy bread.
Jesus fuck that looks good.
>>
>>26227695

Everything else is a rip off. Unless you have one of the coupons for free crazy bread.
>>
>>26227695
>little caesars

poor lower class pleb scum detected
>>
The crazy bread is the least awful by dint of not pretending to be good.
>>
I've never gotten a decent pizza from Little Caesars. I know it's a $5 pizza, but it's barely even edible. The bread is shit and there's too much of it. The sauce is shit, and the cheese tastes like rubber. I'd rather spend $3-5 more on a better pizza and get something that's actually enjoyable to eat.
>>
I bought dominoes instead
>>
>>26227786

here's a quick way to turn yourself off LC

buy a pizza, let it sit for a half hour, and then tear a slice off, the cheese turns to chalk, the crust turns to cardboard, and the sauce manages to crust over. The only decent topping is the pepperoni and that's debatable.

Makes me wonder how they stay in business
>>
File: 2016-02-03_13.21.29.jpg (618 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-03_13.21.29.jpg
618 KB, 1440x2560
A little hut told me you shouldn't get that
>>
>>26228105
it's cheap senpai
>>
Napkins.
>>
File: pa1.jpg (74 KB, 840x485) Image search: [Google]
pa1.jpg
74 KB, 840x485
>>26228105

Top Grossing Pizza Chains in USA
1. Pizza Hut
2. Dominos
3. Little Caesars
4. Papa Johns

>Be Papa John
>Spend millions of dollars on top tier celebs in your ads
>Literally give away free pizza to everyone who picks the super bowl coin toss
>Use better ingredients than any other big chain
>Still be 4th to Little Caesars
>>
>>26228183

I can understand pizza hut because it's been around a lot, and dominoes now is a bit better than it used to be

but LC above PJ? you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>26228206
LC is cheap. Mexicans fuckin love them some Hot n' Readys
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.