[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape should be legilized on private property
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rape.png (542 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
542 KB, 1366x768
>Rape should be legilized on private property

Do you agree with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxjc37i0JOc
>>
If rape should be legal on private property then that means that a lot of other things should be legal on private property. Drug trafficking, murder, it's the same idea.
>>
floccinaucinihilifilication
>>
>>26227744
Sounds like a good idea. Why should the police have any authority on my private property?
>>
>this good looking chad roasting roasties
I like it.
>>
>>26227769
you don't own the land, dipshit
that's why there is a property tax

if you did, then you wouldn't have access to police or public services or utilities
>>
>>26227691

It's an idiotic thing to say that will make it much more difficult for the rest of his message to gain traction.

He had a few good ideas back in the day but has become an irritating distraction and an attention whore. He wants the Red Pill concept to be about him even though he was one of many people who came up with the ideas behind it.
>>
This guy trash talks women for being "sluts" and then he went to India and the women didn't want to fuck him and he threw a tantrum about it.
>>
>>26227769
>Thinking private property is actually private
top kek
>>
>>26227691
>legalized

Well spooked!
>>
Holy shit this is hilarious for both parts, he proposes an Idea to prevent rape, but its retarded and gets called out, now he says its all about putting men down. Well, at least he tried proposing something new.
>>
This guy is a troll out to make money and nothing more. He has attracted a fervent following of autists who visit his site in droves and buy his shitty books

The more outspoken he gets, the more his aspie MGTOW fanboys line his pockets
>>
i heard he was doing a form of satire. could it be true?
>>
>>26227921
>you don't own the land, dipshit
I should own the land though.

>26228001
yes I believe in private ownership.
>>
>>26228079
nice "ancap"/libertarian maymay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.