[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is one still a robot if they occasionally pay for sexual favors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1453535818114.png (428 KB, 875x720) Image search: [Google]
1453535818114.png
428 KB, 875x720
is one still a robot if they occasionally pay for sexual favors at Massage Parlors ?
>>
>>26227192
Imagine you work at a massage parlor. Like everyone else, you just want to earn your money and live life. You could either:

a) serve someone pleasant and good looking
b) serve a disgusting and ugly autist

Both pay the same. Which do you chose? Obviously a), right?

So how can you not feel shame, feel like a burden, when you know that you're forcing someone into b)?
>>
>>26227590
Wow this is the kindest insult Ive ever seen
>>
>>26227590

workers can pick and choose. You don't just go in asking for sex and expect to get it.

As long as you're somewhat okay looking and clean, they'll probably ask if you want a handjob.
>>
>>26227856
Sure. But deep down, you know they would prefer if you were someone else. At least if you're a robot, which was OPs question.
>>
>>26228168
What are you talking about? Hookers don't give a shit, they just wanna be paid. It's a job.
>>
Are you guys in America? Where do you find this sort of thing? Or do you just keep going to different ones and hope for the best?
>>
>>26228199
Senpai I get that you're a normalfag with no insecurities and mental issues, but the question was if you can still be a robot, which means your perspective is irrelevant smhtbh.
>>
>>26228199
And besides, imagine this:
You a choice of two people to fuck, both will pay you the same. One is chad and the other is a disgusting autist.
I absolutely refuse to believe for a second that there is a single human on this planet who "doesn't give a shit". A human who would not prefer chad. Sure, perhaps there are people who would be okay with both. But there is not a single person who if given a choice would not rather have chad.
>>
Hookers know what they're getting into, but it doesn't mean they don't have standards ;)
>>
>>26227192
Anyone who has consensual sex is a disgusting deviant
Anyone who pays for sex is a rapist and should be killed
Everyone else is alright I guess...
>>
ITT: People who never paid for pussy

Got some tips for my new bros
>don't ask for a HHR or HR, ask for a quick stop before meeting her
>lure out every pro from a pig by explicitly asking for a non sexual nude massage, if she denies or says that she can't/won't it a cop and you should probably leave
>be careful with traps because some are actually men in disguise trying to rob you
>keep a pocket knife for protection
>for utmost security and a more enjoyable time, get your own hotel room and tell her to come up to your room

Please stay safe my familia and remember not to trust these hoes
>>
>>26228302
Does Chad even go to hookers?
Anyway, you can be an autist robot and not look like a total piece of disgusting shit.

Girls don't become hookers because they want to fuck chad.

Of course, given the choice, they would choose prettier looking guy but hookers aren't really in a position to just choose whatever customers.
>>
File: 1451139935441.png (162 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
1451139935441.png
162 KB, 482x600
>>26227590
You are fucking retarded because you forgot option c) serve ugly and pretty people alike and get more than double what you would if you only served one of them.

Fucking retard not wanting to maximize your income. By the way there are far more ugly dudes so you would be way more than doubling your income. Also there's a good chance that an ugly dude is gonna be self-conscious/desperate so he gon be willing to pay more.
>>
File: highimpactsexualviolence.jpg (96 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
highimpactsexualviolence.jpg
96 KB, 400x489
>>26230399
like who is left? rapists?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.