[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Does he exist?
>>
>>26226101
Yes I fucked his mum last night
>>
>>26226101
No I don't exist
>>
what if god was one of us
>>
If there's a higher power it's either not fucking with us at all or responsible for some force and phenomenon in our lives that's fucking with everything.
>>
>>26226141
just a nigger robbing stores
>>
I'm sure the answer will at last be revealed in this thread
>>
>>26226151
Or maybe he just created the universe, Earth and the human race as an experiment. To see how we would react and cope. And how quickly we would learn about the universe we live in. Definitely not all loving.
>>
>>26226101
He exists but he doesn't directly involve himself because we have free will. He created us to love him but he doesn't want to force himself on us, because then it wouldn't be real love, just love out of fear
>>
>>26226186
severely underrated post tbqh
>>
God is real, for he is here to punish us
>>
>>26226277
Exactly. God loves us all even if you don't love him. But he'd prefer you to return the favor otherwise he's just gonna have to make you burn in hell for eternity. He still loves you though.
>>
>>26226101
the word "god" isn't very specific. Define what you mean by god.
If you mean what most people mean probably not. Being all powerful and all knowing is not logically possible. So if he does exist it would basically mean logic is unnecessary part of reality. Many religious people would assert such a thing
>>
>>26226101
Im god, youre god and anyone else is
>>
File: 1454354236059.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1454354236059.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
yes, and his name is kek
>>
>>26226101
He's knows when you've been sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows when you've been good or bad so be good for goodness sake
He's checking his list to find out who's naughty or nice
Jesus Christ is coming twice to Earth
>>
File: praisekek.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
praisekek.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
>>26226101
>>26226434
Here is the Second Gospel of Kek for anyone seeking the answer to OP's question:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kQHWkrJcROUuQBx0HvCBUbUEI6OPjfjRr6JxlpjR1CU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Can't know. No proof either way. Can be skeptical but that doesn't mean there's nothing.
Unknowable.
>>
>>26226101
How could he? How could he come into existence?
>>
File: umaru1.gif (403 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
umaru1.gif
403 KB, 540x304
No matter what anyone thinks, none of us are changing our minds because of this thread, so what's the point? I'm ashamed that I took the bait, but I entreat you all to just let the thread die
>>
>>26226151
free will senpai
>>
>>26226101
Doesn't mean that something hasn't been proved that it doesn't exist. Meanwhile, Taking some stories as pure fact and not metaphorical is considered to be absolute ignorance. To know something exist is to seek answer to the question of life.
>>
>>26226101

I think he might have existed at one time but is now M.I.A completely abandoning the world.

I also imagine him to be like King Neptune from Spongebob, kind of a dick.
>>
ofc he doesn't exist, are you retarded?
religiontards never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
>>
>>26226101
Materialism is scientifically wrong, so the possibility exists.

The reality is that there are many definitions of a god, and many could exist.

Could, mind you, not do.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.